27 replies to this topic

#1 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

I've seen a lost of new topics started for asking question, so I thought I'd start one huge topic, this way the forum won't get cluttered up with random new topics that will just die in 3 posts anyway. :)

And this isn't just me answering- whoever sees a question they know the answer to can answer. Actually, I'm bad at answering, so it will probably not be me most of the time. :lol:

#2 Warnermc

Warnermc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

Is anyone else troubled that Harvey's records are not stored properly to prevent warpage? If he really like vinyl, he wouldn't leave lp's the way they are on his shelves. They would all be supported in an upright manner.

#3 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

That is weird...

#4 aFpe

aFpe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Hi to whoever is reading this, my name is Freddy and I really liked the first season of Suits. One of the things I do for the fun of it is acting, and I really would like to know who on earth to contact so I may be apart of an episode of Suits! So far I have done one local commercial, but got into it and really want to do more of it. I have been trying to figure out who the casting director is for the show, but I cannot find it.

I live in New York, so I know it won't be far so I may even audition or whatever I have to do. Does anyone know who on earth to contact for a role on the new season, because I do know that they are working on it.

Edited by aFpe, 25 March 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#5 matthewmcm

matthewmcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

Does anyone know what style font they use for Pearson Hardman's branding/logo in the show?

Edited by matthewmcm, 17 June 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#6 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,676 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

I've seen a lost of new topics started for asking question, so I thought I'd start one huge topic, this way the forum won't get cluttered up with random new topics that will just die in 3 posts anyway. :)

And this isn't just me answering- whoever sees a question they know the answer to can answer. Actually, I'm bad at answering, so it will probably not be me most of the time. :lol:

This is a good thread, but it should be pinned at the top all the time so it's easy to find. I doubt anyone knows the answers to any of the off the wall threads that have been entered. Clothing? Music? Sunglasses? All of those should be here, but this needs to be at the top all the time. I don't know how to do that so who ever started it should find out and move it. :) If someone is serious enough about keeping it fun they should go through some of the other old series, like Burn Notice, White Collar, Psych and see how they do theirs. Doesn't hurt to copy their thread ideas.

#7 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,244 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

You're right Duffy. This thread should be pinned so it's always visible and now it is. Posted Image

It helps cut down the number of one time question threads.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#8 marisa2013

marisa2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

hi, I love this show is dinamic and all characters are interesting. But I don;t get why if Mike is so smart and Harvey have so much money and like Mike so much why risk it all instead of Mike get the degrre in one of the many of universities abailable in the state and near by states of NY. It really makes no sense that he doesn't have the degree now he have the money or the firm could pay for it.

#9 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

hi, I love this show is dinamic and all characters are interesting. But I don;t get why if Mike is so smart and Harvey have so much money and like Mike so much why risk it all instead of Mike get the degrre in one of the many of universities abailable in the state and near by states of NY. It really makes no sense that he doesn't have the degree now he have the money or the firm could pay for it.

Probably because he would have to admit that he never went to a college before. (Harvard, right?) It's against their rules to even hire someone who's never been so to admit that he hasn't would get him fired, even if he completes it now.

#10 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,244 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Probably because he would have to admit that he never went to a college before. (Harvard, right?) It's against their rules to even hire someone who's never been so to admit that he hasn't would get him fired, even if he completes it now.

The firm (Jessica the managing partner) already knows that Mike doesn't have a law degree and he wasn't fired. That's not the reason he can't go get a degree now. He can't because he didn't finish college and you can't go to law school without a college degree. The other reason is because the firm can't admit they know about Mike. That's probably illegal and if not, it certainly wouldn't be good for their image.

#11 since1984

since1984

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

Hi! I'm new here. I just had one question if anybody knows....In "All In" Rachel wears this necklace with 2 chains, one has a diamond and the other a flat round pendant. Anybody know where I can find it? Or how to contact someone that would? Thanks!

#12 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,244 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hi! I'm new here. I just had one question if anybody knows....In "All In" Rachel wears this necklace with 2 chains, one has a diamond and the other a flat round pendant. Anybody know where I can find it? Or how to contact someone that would? Thanks!

Hello and Welcome!

I wish I could help you find that necklace but I can't. Hopefully, someone else will know.

I'll quote your post/question and put it in the Suits - Fashion, Accessories & Decor thread.

Maybe someone who has been following that topic will know. You can find it here: Suits Fashion

Enjoy the show and the forum!

#13 jlquail

jlquail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Does anyone remember who Jessica compared Harvey to in this weeks closing segment? Some sort of gambler?

#14 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,244 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Does anyone remember who Jessica compared Harvey to in this weeks closing segment? Some sort of gambler?

Welcome Jlquail!

I was happy to see your question because it's one I can answer.Posted Image

Jessica compared Harvey to Phil Ivey, a famous professional poker player.

Enjoy the show and the forum!

Edited by LI_Ann, 28 July 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#15 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

The firm (Jessica the managing partner) already knows that Mike doesn't have a law degree and he wasn't fired. That's not the reason he can't go get a degree now. He can't because he didn't finish college and you can't go to law school without a college degree. The other reason is because the firm can't admit they know about Mike. That's probably illegal and if not, it certainly wouldn't be good for their image.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. I should have worded it better.

#16 aschup

aschup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Judging the way other shows have gone, the logical progression is that by the end of this season Hardman will be gone (I can't see them stretching this "return of the old guard" drama for another season). I would love to see the firm name change to "Pearson Specter." Obviously in the real world firms don't change names because they would lose recognition, but it's just an idea that has been rolling around in my mind this season. I would imagine that when Hardman is gone for good Jessica will not want any remnants of him around the office. And Hardman said Jessica has "knocked other names off the letter head" in the past, so it's not unheard of. Just a thought.

#17 dcmjlive

dcmjlive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

That's a great idea, to have it called Pearson Specter. If they did that last season, they wouldn't have the chance to write Hardman in. LOL

#18 MarkH27

MarkH27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi to whoever is reading this, my name is Freddy and I really liked the first season of Suits. One of the things I do for the fun of it is acting, and I really would like to know who on earth to contact so I may be apart of an episode of Suits! So far I have done one local commercial, but got into it and really want to do more of it. I have been trying to figure out who the casting director is for the show, but I cannot find it.

I live in New York, so I know it won't be far so I may even audition or whatever I have to do. Does anyone know who on earth to contact for a role on the new season, because I do know that they are working on it.

for one its filmed in Canada.......and ask your agent or manager to do some leg work for you and try to get your foot in the door as a "featured extra" or as a stand in or a body double...(all I do now is featured extra/stand in/body double)....that should get the ball rolling.

#19 MarkH27

MarkH27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

Judging the way other shows have gone, the logical progression is that by the end of this season Hardman will be gone (I can't see them stretching this "return of the old guard" drama for another season). I would love to see the firm name change to "Pearson Specter." Obviously in the real world firms don't change names because they would lose recognition, but it's just an idea that has been rolling around in my mind this season. I would imagine that when Hardman is gone for good Jessica will not want any remnants of him around the office. And Hardman said Jessica has "knocked other names off the letter head" in the past, so it's not unheard of. Just a thought.

and that would chap Louis's ass if that happened....it would be perfect because Harvey amde serior partner before Louis........then Louis get's bumped up to senior partner and gets his validation and respect, even playing field with Harvey......then Harvey turns around moves up to managing partner..once again Louis feeling deflated and back to sqaure one.

#20 aschup

aschup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

and that would chap Louis's ass if that happened....it would be perfect because Harvey amde serior partner before Louis........then Louis get's bumped up to senior partner and gets his validation and respect, even playing field with Harvey......then Harvey turns around moves up to managing partner..once again Louis feeling deflated and back to sqaure one.

Even if this louis-senior partner thing is legit, Harvey will undoubtedly still treat him like an inferior. It was easy to do when louis is a junior partner, but the gag will probably still go on (only now it will be amplified because Harvey will say stuff like "even though we're equals, you'll always be lower than me").

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved