• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wallace90

wallace90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

Hey guys, just finished watching the finale again, to get a better understanding about what happened, and well there's a while before season 2 :D

I thought the episode was great, the case that mike and harvey did was very good, wasn't sure about the ending, there are a number of ways that could plan out. There were a few lose ends here and there, but hopefully they are cleared up next season :)

My wishlist for S2:I hope Trevor leaves, while at the start of the season i thought he made mike's sotrylines better, but now, i think they dragged his storyline on for too long.

As i like Mike and Rachel together i'm hoping jenny leaves along with Trevor, so Rachel and Mike can start a relationship. But i don't think they will jump into it. I think one of them will decide agasint it, but after a while they won't be able to resist each other.

I like Donna, I'm itching to find out more about her as well.

What do you guys want in S2? Thoughts on E12?

Edited by wallace90, 10 September 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#2 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Hey guys, just finished watching the finale again, to get a better understanding about what happened, and well there's a while before season 2 :D

I thought the episode was great, the case that mike and harvey did was very good, wasn't sure about the ending, there are a number of ways that could plan out. There were a few lose ends here and there, but hopefully they are cleared up next season :)

My wishlist for S2:I hope Trevor leaves, while at the start of the season i thought he made mike's sotrylines better, but now, i think they dragged his storyline on for too long.

As i like Mike and Rachel together i'm hoping jenny leaves along with Trevor, so Rachel and Mike can start a relationship. But i don't think they will jump into it. I think one of them will decide agasint it, but after a while they won't be able to resist each other.

I like Donna, I'm itching to find out more about her as well.

What do you guys want in S2? Thoughts on E12?

Wish we did not have to wait til next summer !! that will probably be the same
for Necessary Roughness....darn. Burn Notice is back in Nov.
I would like to see Trevor gone also...not sure about Jenny. ..but I do
think Rachel and Mike would be a great pair.
Wonder if one day Harvey and Donna might get together. She has
been with him a long time..and knows a lot about him.
also...what is with the ritual thing with Donna and Harvey...
and the can opener ???????
should be a good season two.
Posted Image

#3 Rantybaby

Rantybaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

Started watching by accident LOVE THIS SHOW!! RE: Ep 12-Trevor is a JERK!! Mike & Harvey help YOU out of a jam, & you rat Mike out. NOT COOL!! Trev shouldn't come back!!

#4 Jillian763

Jillian763

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

i really wanna see Harvey with a love interest, a real one or explore his character more!!

#5 harley69

harley69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

thought season finale was good,Trevor is a jerk he needs to but kicked .Donna is just plain funny,the the she she can just cry on a whim.LoiusLitt well he devious sleaze ball and someone needs to kick his butt also,Jenny needs to go don't like her period,Mike needs to get with Rachel.I wish Suits would hurry up and comeback on next summer is entirely to long,USA please bring it back fast.

#6 evepatt

evepatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

Suits is the best show on TV in a very long time and it should come back before next summer!!!!! Why not bring it back in November when Burn Notice returns. But I would caution----don't bring it back early if it sacrifices quality or thoughtfulness that obviously went into episodes 1-12.
For Season 2 I think: (1) Jenny and Trevor should get back together or get off the show.
(2) Mike needs to tell Rachel about his secret; they should get together and STOP tormenting each other because I think they like/love each other. I think Mike is only with Jenny because she knows his secret not because he loves her.
(3) Harvey and Donna should NOT get together---I think that would destroy their wonderful working relationship. I love the way they have each other's back. Both Harvey and Donna need love interests outside of the firm. I don't think they need to get together in order for us to find out more about them.

Edited by evepatt, 10 September 2011 - 06:32 PM.

#7 STUMPTOWNLOCIFAN

STUMPTOWNLOCIFAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Quite the cliffhanger for the season finale, I hope someone kicks Trevor's butt back to Minnesota.  I'm still curious about the whole ritual between Harvey, Donna, and a can opener(?).  That's just plain strange.

#8 PhilDiffy

PhilDiffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Suits is the best show on TV in a very long time and it should come back before next summer!!!!! Why not bring it back in November when Burn Notice returns. But I would caution----don't bring it back early if it sacrifices quality or thoughtfulness that obviously went into episodes 1-12.
For Season 2 I think: (1) Jenny and Trevor should get back together or get off the show.
(2) Mike needs to tell Rachel about his secret; they should get together and STOP tormenting each other because I think they like/love each other. I think Mike is only with Jenny because she knows his secret not because he loves her.
(3) Harvey and Donna should NOT get together---I think that would destroy their wonderful working relationship. I love the way they have each other's back. Both Harvey and Donna need love interests outside of the firm. I don't think they need to get together in order for us to find out more about them.

I'm going to argue this, play a little devil's advocate here.

1) Agree about Trevor. He's a huge anchor in this show. Weighs it down. Poor acting, poor character.

But about Mike and Rachel, I have a major bone of contention. Rachel has been a poorly written character all of season 1. She's been shown to be snippy, and immature when it comes to dealing with Mike. AKA refusing to help him when he told her to back off, that's not professional at all. And then she told him no dating in the workplace, and then starts getting jealous of Jenny and making moves on Mike.

Jenny, however, has been there for Mike, and has been smart, supportive, and witty. Encouraging him and putting him first before everything else (I.e when he didn't call her back that night or thank her for his suit, when he told her he almost got fired, she dropped everything to help him).

She's gorgeous, kind, and brings out the best in Mike.

Don't get me wrong - Meghan Markle does a fantastic job. But the writers have not done a stellar job of portraying Rachel as the person that we want to see Mike end up with.
Posted Image
Psychfic:SillyPantsJackson
Banner made by the amazing Kirei!

#9 DR76

DR76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

Agree about Trevor. He's a huge anchor in this show. Weighs it down. Poor acting, poor character.

Wow! All Trevor did was expose Mike and Harvey's deception and now suddenly, he's a "HUGE ANCHOR" to the show. He's not even a regular character. Hey . . . what Trevor did was vindictive. But Mike and Harvey got themselves into this mess with the deception regarding Mike's law education.

#10 2Sharming

2Sharming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

You guys...I too love Jen-she's good for Mike. I love Rachel's character but not feeling it for her and Mike; I think it makes for a better story for them not to be together. So many great senses on this episode but my two favorite lines of the night.....When Rachel is going to touch Harvey's basket balls and Donna nods it's okay, "It's Kobe's, he won't care" and I loved the scene where Harvey and Jessica are in her office sitting down and Jessica tell Harvey to get over it with Donna, "Think about it Harvey. What would your life be without her?" Harvey's expression was so adorable! And when he said something like, "Got it, just like if I wasn't in yours." Then he walked out of her office and looked back at Jessica and said, "Think about it." and Jessica was perfect..."I do...every GD day."

I love -hate Louis .Such a great character-great actor! The scene with him and Donna was so good. Trevor makes a good irritating character too but for some reason I just don't care for his acting but I don't think he'll get the chance to say anything in the next episode. And what about in the past episode where the computer hacker girl said she took care of his records at Harvard? HUM???

Sleep Like a Baby!

USA Junkie

PS. How do I download a fancy picture to post-like all the cool people?

Edited by 2Sharming, 29 September 2011 - 10:40 AM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved