• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AlleluiaElizabeth

AlleluiaElizabeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

So, here it is. I miss Jeanette. I know she hasn't even officially been gone all that long, but it seems like forever already. Dani needs her quirky and awesome best friend around! (And I want her back, too!)

I don't know why she's left the show in the first place, but please, writers, if at all possible, bring Jeanette back!

Edited by AlleluiaElizabeth, 07 September 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#2 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

So, here it is. I miss Jeanette. I know she hasn't even officially been gone all that long, but it seems like forever already. Dani needs her quirky and awesome best friend around! (And I want her back, too!)

I don't know why she's left the show in the first place, but please, writers, if at all possible, bring Jeanette back!

I totally agree. And if I'm not mistaken I could've sworn I heard she was already on another show. :( But if at all possible they could lure her back to NR I hope they do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 redheadedstranger_4

redheadedstranger_4

Still crazy after all these years

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

I too would like to see her back but I've also heard she is going to be on another show.  Something on ABC, I think. Not to jinx it but....you know how often shows get cancelled over there so .... You never know.  I hope it succeeds, but if not, she'd certainly be welcomed back!

Posted Image

#4 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

I too would like to see her back but I've also heard she is going to be on another show. Something on ABC, I think. Not to jinx it but....you know how often shows get cancelled over there so .... You never know. I hope it succeeds, but if not, she'd certainly be welcomed back!

Yeah, it would be great if they bring Jeannette for at least few episodes next season.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved