• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KGB15

KGB15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

NO more Kate!!! Im sooo sick of these marathons with nothing but Kate episodes! Ziva is ten times better, Kate is annoying, obnoxious and old news! I dont care if that actress is on Rizzoli and Isles, stop playing those damn episodes! I love NCIS, but will no longer toon in if its a Kate marathon!

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

Amen!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 lemonlymanlover

lemonlymanlover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

NO more Kate!!!  Im sooo sick of these marathons with nothing but Kate episodes! Ziva is ten times better, Kate is annoying, obnoxious and old news! I dont care if that actress is on Rizzoli and Isles, stop playing those damn episodes! I love NCIS, but will no longer toon in if its a Kate marathon!

WOW! Harsh words! Guess u won't be watching Saturday's marathon. Did you ever think she is one of the reasons this show became so popular? Only one post so I guess I'm not the only one that thinks you're harsh.

#4 psychlover22

psychlover22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

NO more Kate!!! Im sooo sick of these marathons with nothing but Kate episodes! Ziva is ten times better, Kate is annoying, obnoxious and old news! I dont care if that actress is on Rizzoli and Isles, stop playing those damn episodes! I love NCIS, but will no longer toon in if its a Kate marathon!

Agreed!!!!!!!!!! i hated her character!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 kiffen

kiffen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

I didn't care for Kate either. I think Ziva fits in much better. Ziva kicks butt. It is weird when they play older episodes with Kate because all I keep thinking is "didn't they kill her once". It's funny but I don't feel that way when they have episodes with Jenny.

#6 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

I think it's funny, because USA plays... I think they're starting to play S.8 soon(?) so 8 full seasons, only 2 of which have Kate in them... yet ut seems all they know how to play Are those 2 seasons. =P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:19 AM

Kate is over-rated. She isnt the reason the show became popular. If anything (IMO), Cote helped the show take off. I get tired of watching USA. It's rare that I find a show I havent seen yet.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:
Broadway in New York 3-25-10
P.A.C in Tulsa, Okla. 11-26-10

#8 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

There's a reason the first 2 seasons are less expensive than the others on DVD. Just saying.

Posted Image

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved