15 replies to this topic

#1 wallace90

wallace90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys, first post so be nice :D

Just finished watching the lastest episode, thought it was great as always. Anyway i was wondering what you think is going to happen with the triangle between Rachel, Jenny and Mike?

I hope that Rachel and Mike get together, I think Rachel in the last episode thought she didnt want to listen to the "office rules" and just go for it with Mike. I do think Mike overreacted at the end, I think it will take an episode or two before Mike decides he was wrong about it and he will tell her how he feels.

What do you want to happen?

Jack, UK

#2 Thebattler1

Thebattler1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:54 AM

I personally like Jenny and Mike. Jenny is much more likeable than Rachel, even though Rachel seems more intelligent. However, because of her past history with Trevor, I don't think she'll end up with Mike at the end. It seems inevitable that Mike and Rachel will be together in the future.

#3 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

Definitely Mike and Rachel. They have tons more chemistry and are on equal footing, not to mention there are so many story possibilities with those two.

#4 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

I have never liked them together. I think he was right, he wanted her and she said no so he went with someone else. Now as soon as she can't have him she wants to be with him? Not really fair.

#5 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

Yeah but that happens sometimes, and that's a lot more tolerable than one girl hooking up with best friends and telling stories about sleeping around as a sport. I like that Jenny called Mike out for his attraction to Rachel, but I just can't get behind her at all. :unsure:

#6 es355ny

es355ny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

What did Donna mean when she said "because you can never go back" in regards to when Rachael asked her why she never went with Harvey?

#7 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

Meaning the kiss or whatever would have transpired between them would always be there. You can't go back to that friendship once that line has been crossed.

#8 allmyfavoritethings

allmyfavoritethings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

I love Mike and Jenny together. Their first kiss was amazing. Posted Image

Posted Image

It is great to see Mike interact both inside and outside the work place.
With Jenny he doesn't have pretend or be fake, he can be who he is. He trusts her.

I really dislike Rachel, her character has a new personality every episode.
Posted Image

She's very catty, selfish and back-stabbing. She completed discarded his relationship with Jenny, even though Jenny was nothing but nice to her. She was touching him purposely to be a tease and would take pleasure in it. Not cool Posted Image Plus Mike and Rachel have like ZERO CHEMISTRY. I don't think I could bare such a boring couple. She would whine and moan, throw hissy fits and be all 'bllaaa' like she's been for the better part of the season and he would lose all his Mike awesomeness trying to hose her down Posted Image

Jenny is beautiful, sweet, caring, loving and honest.
Posted Image

The circumstances of how her relationship started with Mike is totally different from what Rachel is doing. Trevor was a bad guy, a drug dealer and a liar. Yes, Mike and her kissed but on the verge on their relationship ending. Directly after the kiss she ended her relationship with Trevor. Because she was obviously interested in Mike and because of Trevor being a jerk!

Rachel knew Jenny was a nice girl, Jenny being with Mike is what spurred on her attraction (I hate girls like that) Jenny dropped off Mike's suit, Rachel is all catty and decides to check him out because of Jenny. She kisses Mike while he is texting Jenny and talking about how he wants to make sure they work. She brings Kyle to annoy Mike, then plays the victim when Kyle starts to be grabby. Oh please! Posted Image Then she continues to touch him to play with him.

I'm glad Mike put an end to it...but even then she is trying to call and her message just proved how horrible she is 'I know you're with Jenny but...' who leaves a message like that. Pathetic, back-stabbers do.

Mike and Jenny's scenes are so awesome. Patrick and Vanessa have such great chemistry it's very natural. They are passionate, romantic and adorable. Really hope they remain a constant in Season 2.

Posted Image

I would rather Rachel wasn't in Season 2 but...Posted Image what can you do?

Edited by allmyfavoritethings, 20 September 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#9 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

WTF is this, the Jenny/Mike board? That girl is so out of her league. She can leave with Trevor.

#10 wakopunk

wakopunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:25 AM

^^ An episode without Rachel would be horrible for the cast chemistry!
Shawn: Torture to kill? Is that pretty cut and dry or is there a little bit of wiggle room?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

WTF is this, the Jenny/Mike board? That girl is so out of her league. She can leave with Trevor.

People are just stating their opinions. 0.o No need to be rude.

#12 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

That wasn't just an opinion, that was a fansite tumblr post.

#13 Jaly

Jaly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

Well I think that the best will be Jenny but Mike really wants Rachel!!!! Is'nt that obvious!!!!

#14 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

That wasn't just an opinion, that was a fansite tumblr post.

Call it what you want. The point of this topic is to discuss the love triangle, and that's what people are doing.

#15 HybridC

HybridC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

I did call it what I wanted. This is why I hate male-centered triangles. It turns into HS fangirling.

#16 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

I did call it what I wanted. This is why I hate male-centered triangles. It turns into HS fangirling.

At least you're really reasonable. Oh, wait.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved