• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ForensicsKelly

ForensicsKelly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

I absolutely love this show, this a great new addition to Usa. Very nicely done!
I was wondering maybe USA could pick up the show The Event? This show made you think and was great but NBC cancelled it. Someone should pick up that show.

#2 Carloco

Carloco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

I absolutely love this show, this a great new addition to Usa. Very nicely done!
I was wondering maybe USA could pick up the show The Event? This show made you think and was great but NBC cancelled it. Someone should pick up that show.

#3 Carloco

Carloco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Love 'Suits' too! Mike's 'friend' should be shot! Love the combo of law, love, and laughter!

#4 Beholder

Beholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

God, I love this show. Eagerly awaiting S2. Love the growing relationship between Harvey & Mike. Have been watching my S1 DVDs...wow....good stuff. Loved the pilot...Mike... sucked into a life he didn't really want ...desperate...trapped... running for his life...until Harvey reached out his hand...for whatever reason he claims. :rolleyes: Doesn't care about anyone but himself...yeah right. :)

B
S1 was only 12 episodes??? USA....really?
I want more than that.

#5 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

B
I want more than that.

Agree!

#6 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,654 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

God, I love this show. Eagerly awaiting S2. Love the growing relationship between Harvey & Mike. Have been watching my S1 DVDs...wow....good stuff. Loved the pilot...Mike... sucked into a life he didn't really want ...desperate...trapped... running for his life...until Harvey reached out his hand...for whatever reason he claims. :rolleyes: Doesn't care about anyone but himself...yeah right. :)

B
I want more than that.

Burn Notice started off their first season with only 12 episodes and now they're up to 18.

I love Suits and I'm really looking forward to the new season.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#7 michaeljefford96

michaeljefford96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Love Suits, Great Show, can't wait for the next season, not long now!! Posted Image

#8 Beholder

Beholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Love Suits, Great Show, can't wait for the next season, not long now!! Posted Image

I know ....not long at all now....and I can't wait!!! :)

B.

#9 maddybff

maddybff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

We are so loving Suits.......great characters, interesting episodes...this has long-run potential. Perfect partner to Burn Notice....someone's on the ball.

maddy

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved