#1701 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,585 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

Thank you Ellie, for your hard work !

I had an idea. For all the location we'll see, it could be fun to recreate the same shots than in the series. So once the itineray is settled, it would be nice to collect screencaps of the places we'll see.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#1702 morganslady

morganslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

Can't wait to see the plans for the week Ellie. Thanks
Posted Image
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

#1703 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

I had an idea. For all the location we'll see, it could be fun to recreate the same shots than in the series. So once the itineray is settled, it would be nice to collect screencaps of the places we'll see.

Great idea!
"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#1704 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

Ha, I was thinking the same thing... we should totally take pics in pairs with the Flatiron building in the background... like Moz and Neal in Taking Account

Posted Image

kisses.png

#1705 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,686 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ha, I was thinking the same thing... we should totally take pics in pairs with the Flatiron building in the background... like Moz and Neal in Taking Account

Posted Image

I like that!

PBASBanner62.jpg

#1706 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image

Love this idea! :D

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#1707 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Love this idea! :D

I'm all for it as long as it doesn't include jumping off high buildings. We can leave that for Neal. :rolleyes:

Keep forgetting to ask. Are we going to try to see a broadway play or is it too late to get tickets?

Edited by Pokeyshadow, 11 April 2012 - 08:10 PM.

#1708 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

Ellie, you're awesome!
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#1709 Collarista

Collarista

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Would love to have a picture in front of the Flatiron building. It was really a great scene. I was also wondering about the possibility of seeing a play. Didn't know if it would have be more of a last minute thing.

#1710 morganslady

morganslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

I am willing to look into play tickets. I know some folks are going to a Yankee game, I'm not,so I'd love to see a play. I thought maybe How to Succeed in Business with Beau Bridges.
If folks are interested in that play or another one,let me know..

Posted Image

#1711 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,585 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

I am willing to look into play tickets. I know some folks are going to a Yankee game, I'm not,so I'd love to see a play. I thought maybe How to Succeed in Business with Beau Bridges.

I'd love to see a Broadway play, but it has to be something easy to follow, like a musical.
Is the Lion King still playing ?

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#1712 UpstateRules

UpstateRules

White Collar: You're Simply the Best.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

I'd love to see a Broadway play, but it has to be something easy to follow, like a musical.
Is the Lion King still playing ?

I believe it is. You might also like Memphis.
Re: reenacting scenes, I heard that Pamela is already planning something special along those lines, but, like Peter, her lips are sealed.

EYES_zps65713186.jpg

#1713 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Was the Flatron building used in Spiderman question from my son. I would love to see a broadway show as would my husband don't mind which one. Reading this thread I'm so excited for this trip

#1714 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,585 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

I believe it is. You might also like Memphis.
Re: reenacting scenes, I heard that Pamela is already planning something special along those lines, but, like Peter, her lips are sealed.

I asked google... It is. It is also horribly expensive *sight*.... God I really wanted to see that one...:(

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#1715 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Was the Flatron building used in Spiderman question from my son. I would love to see a broadway show as would my husband don't mind which one. Reading this thread I'm so excited for this trip

YES, if I'm not mistaken, the exterior of the building is the Daily Bugle :D Go, Spidey :D

I asked google... It is. It is also horribly expensive *sight*.... God I really wanted to see that one...:(

Yeah, it's WOW pricey... I'd love to see that already famous and much anticipated itinerary because I have no idea if there's even gonna be time for a play, with all the things to see and do :D

Edited by kanarek13, 12 April 2012 - 10:54 AM.

kisses.png

#1716 Ellie4444

Ellie4444

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

YES, if I'm not mistaken, the exterior of the building is the Daily Bugle :D Go, Spidey :D

Yeah, it's WOW pricey... I'd love to see that already famous and much anticipated itinerary because I have no idea if there's even gonna be time for a play, with all the things to see and do :D

Should not be too long for the itinerary :)

#1717 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

I would love to see a show, preferably a musical. Something fun, you know?

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#1718 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

I'd be interested, but I'm leaving Sat. evening. I like going to plays with actors I recognize in them. I've seen some wonderful showes never would have seen otherwise. :)

Posted Image

#1719 morganslady

morganslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

The folks that are interested in seeing a play, it would probably be either Wed or Thurs night, check www.playbill.com to see which play you'd be interested in seeing. I am willing to buy the tickets and folks can reimburse me when we get together.
We all don't have to see the same play either, if folks want to split into groups they can get tickets, and see the play of their choice,which would give us great conversation at a future dinner..
I have not seen any discount seats for Jersey Boys, Wicked, or any Disney plays..
Posted Image

#1720 oldannette

oldannette

Head Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,790 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Would love to have a picture in front of the Flatiron building. It was really a great scene. I was also wondering about the possibility of seeing a play. Didn't know if it would have be more of a last minute thing.

Okay, so one of you is going to need a sheriff's badge for a group shot outside that building with the globe in front of it (as in the "welcome back to New York" scene in "Vital Signs") (And a blue doctor/surgeon outfit, of course)

And it goes without saying that someone is going to need a sextant. (I want to hear just how you get THAT through airport security. "Honest. It's just for trip photos.")

And a cardboard tube to hold your Raphael (lifesize posters of Matt & Tim rolled up inside, of course. Raphael, eat your heart out.)

Are you drawing straws to see who stands on top of the Roosevelt Island tram?

(And who's going to wear the diamond-encrusted bustier?)

Someone needs to make a list, folks.

Annette :)

black_line_1.jpg

annette_signature_talk_in_quotes_3a.jpg

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved