• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2872 replies to this topic

#1661 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Kanarek thanks for the maps and the information about transfers from the airport I'm going to book the shuttle looking forward to meeting you all. Carol sorry to hear about your dog our little cairn terrier went under a car a month ago luckily he wasn't badly hurt but we were all devastated Pippin is a little pet he was spoiled rotten while he recovered.

#1662 clichejuice18

clichejuice18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

I'm just about to book my supershuttle transfer and I was wondering if there is a Travelocity promotional code that the group is using?

#1663 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

I'm just about to book my supershuttle transfer and I was wondering if there is a Travelocity promotional code that the group is using?

UYR59

courtesy of Tudor :D Saves you 3 bucks each way :D

kisses.png

#1664 clichejuice18

clichejuice18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

UYR59

Thanks very much!! :D

#1665 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

UYR59

I haven't used it yet, but the Travelocity website listed this code also: KUCRF
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#1666 morganslady

morganslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Just wanted to wish those who celebrate - a Happy Passover

Posted Image
Posted Image
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

#1667 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Just wanted to wish those who celebrate - a Happy Passover

Posted Image

Yes, Happy Passover to all Jewish friends! And those dishes are lovely...

I bought a big container of the most delicious matzo ball soup at a local market today. Mmmm... It's almost gone already. I think I need to go back again tomorrow and see if there's any more. :)

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#1668 Tatfan

Tatfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Thanks morganslady! love those plates! not really looking forward to it though. a week with no bread it harder than you might think. lol at least for me it is... :blink:

#1669 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates

#1670 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

And happy egg hunt to everyone who just eat chocolate! ;)

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#1671 Ellie4444

Ellie4444

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

Thanks morganslady! love those plates! not really looking forward to it though. a week with no bread it harder than you might think. lol at least for me it is... :blink:

Me too.......:huh:

#1672 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Makes me happy to read about all the flights and hotels being finalized. In the meantime, I'm collecting a few pictures to bring for more autographs.. and of course, the cover of S2 DVD as well.

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

#1673 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Makes me happy to read about all the flights and hotels being finalized. In the meantime, I'm collecting a few pictures to bring for more autographs.. and of course, the cover of S2 DVD as well.

Yup :D There's a great promo pic from season 2, very bright, with Tim, Matt, Willie, Marsha and Sharif, it's perfect for autographs, too... and it's available in very high quality, so the print should come out awesome :D

On a different note, today I had a meeting with my insurance agent, so I am now officially insured for the trip \o/ Seriously, the only thing left for me to buy are train tickets to Warsaw, but I have to wait until April 11th to get them at 60% discount :D

Squeeee \o/

kisses.png

#1674 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Yup :D There's a great promo pic from season 2, very bright, with Tim, Matt, Willie, Marsha and Sharif, it's perfect for autographs, too... and it's available in very high quality, so the print should come out awesome :D

On a different note, today I had a meeting with my insurance agent, so I am now officially insured for the trip \o/ Seriously, the only thing left for me to buy are train tickets to Warsaw, but I have to wait until April 11th to get them at 60% discount :D

Squeeee \o/

Can you direct me towards the promo pic? I've made some good stuff for TDK and MB but I haven't found anything with the cast that I like.

#1675 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Me too.......:huh:

Skipping bread doesn't bother me. It's everything else you can't eat...corn syrup is everywhere.

And I'm not a fan of matzos so it makes for a long week.

#1676 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Can you direct me towards the promo pic? I've made some good stuff for TDK and MB but I haven't found anything with the cast that I like.

It's the first cast picture in this thread -> http://caffrey-burke...615.html#cutid1

There's also http://caffrey-burke...264.html#cutid1 and http://caffrey-burke...049.html#cutid1

I'm only considering these promo pics because I want good quality and you won't get that with screencaps... the Season 3 promo pics have the same resolution as those posted on mattbomerfan.com but the Season 1 and Season 2 are higher quality than those on mbf.com :D

Edited by kanarek13, 06 April 2012 - 05:15 PM.

kisses.png

#1677 Terri88

Terri88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

It's the first cast picture in this thread -> http://caffrey-burke...615.html#cutid1

There's also http://caffrey-burke...264.html#cutid1 and http://caffrey-burke...049.html#cutid1

I'm only considering these promo pics because I want good quality and you won't get that with screencaps... the Season 3 promo pics have the same resolution as those posted on mattbomerfan.com but the Season 1 and Season 2 are higher quality than those on mbf.com :D

These are fantastic! Thank you for sending the links!

#1678 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Squeeee \o/

Thanks. I don't have that one.

My husband bought 2 WC pictures this past Christmas for me from ebay that I'm bringing. He doesn't watch WC (he doesn't watch TV very much except for basketball and maybe baseball sometimes) so he bought an older photo..Season 1's cast photo..the one with Matt standing behind the sofa and the rest are sitting on the sofa and Tim had that mischievious smile on his face. And the other one is Matt sitting on a chair and Tim standing behind him.

What I don't have is a picture of June.

Do you print them yourself on a printer or send them out to get printed?

Edited by Tudor, 06 April 2012 - 08:03 PM.

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

#1679 Groovy82

Groovy82

You are so.....loved

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Thanks. I don't have that one.

My husband bought 2 WC pictures this past Christmas for me from ebay that I'm bringing. He doesn't watch WC (he doesn't watch TV very much except for basketball and maybe baseball sometimes) so he bought an older photo..Season 1's cast photo..the one with Matt standing behind the sofa and the rest are sitting on the sofa and Tim had that mischievious smile on his face. And the other one is Matt sitting on a chair and Tim standing behind him.

What I don't have is a picture of June.

I'm going to bring some pictures with me too. What I do is buy photographic paper at the store and print the pictures from my printer. I know the paper comes in differant sizes and when a picture is printed on it it looks like a picture taken from a camra.

#1680 kanarek13

kanarek13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

I haven't decided yet. I only have photo paper in small sizes so that won't work. And for autographs it's better to have the pics printed on a thicker paper. I'm gonna try printing one on my paper for DVD covers and if I'm not satisfied, I'm gonna take the pics to a shop and have them printed.

Yeah, there's never been a cast picture with June. I wonder if maybe season 4 promo pics will come out before our trip :D

kisses.png

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved