• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 addicted2BN

addicted2BN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

I was looking at the USA schedule for BN for sept and saw on the schedule that "pilot" is listed as being on as on Sept 29th at 11am and 12pm so I'm assuming that they are showing the uncut version of "pilot" Yesssss!!!!! Plus on Sept 8th there is a season to date marathon leading up to the summer finale "Dead to Rights"....too cool

Edited by addicted2BN, 28 August 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#2 BN8802

BN8802

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

I was looking at the USA schedule for BN for sept and saw on the schedule that "pilot" is listed as being on as on Sept 29th at 11am and 12pm so I'm assuming that they are showing the uncut version of "pilot" Yesssss!!!!! Plus on Sept 8th there is a season to date marathon leading up to the summer finale "Dead to Rights"....too cool

Yeah, it should be the uncut pilot, the one that none of us got on the official DVD, which is very unfortunate, because that uncut pilot fills in a lot more blanks than the version we were given. I hope one day that they rectify their mistake and release the Season 1 DVD with the uncut pilot either on the first disc or as an added bonus feature of sorts.

Posted Image

#3 M8825

M8825

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, it should be the uncut pilot, the one that none of us got on the official DVD, which is very unfortunate, because that uncut pilot fills in a lot more blanks than the version we were given. I hope one day that they rectify their mistake and release the Season 1 DVD with the uncut pilot either on the first disc or as an added bonus feature of sorts.

I obtained a copy a few years back by a contact i have/had in Australia - You will want to pay attention to Fio's scenes and especially the one where sheaAnd Micheal are on top of the loft. I'm interested in seeing how the show gets the North American version of the story on track to match with the original uncut version from Australia - so far they're heading in the right direction - BUT you have to see the Australian version to get more out of the storyline.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are some advantages to having a 'burn notice' if you know how to play the game. Reversing a burn can be just as fun as being burnt, if you enjoy playing psychological warfare with the intelligence communuity - Life is like a jar of pure capsaicin. What you burn today, may burn you tomorrow - It takes a Terrorist to catch a Terrorist ." - M8825

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved