• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OccamRazor

OccamRazor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Obviously you can see that House is my favorite show. It's really the only show I watch to be honest.

I also noticed that House won't be shown on USA for a while. It looks like SVU replaced it today, as usually there is a House Marathon Friday afternoon.

Can I ask what happened? Is USA not showing it anymore?
Any answers would be appreciated.

#2 urnofknowledge

urnofknowledge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

I was wondering the exact same thing. I live for HOUSE. And those Wed, Thurs, Fri marathons are a highlight of my week. Anyone have an answer? Is HOUSE being phased out, or is it on hiatus until the actual season 8 premiere gets the ball rolling again with fair-weather HOUSE viewers? Really frustrated that HOUSE isn't scheduled for the next several weeks. :-(

#3 Waspandkalle

Waspandkalle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Obviously you can see that House is my favorite show. It's really the only show I watch to be honest.

I also noticed that House won't be shown on USA for a while. It looks like SVU replaced it today, as usually there is a House Marathon Friday afternoon.

I actually just made an account to post a response to this-

I've noticed the same thing, and it's really been bugging me. When I get home from work, I usually can count on USA for having my House fix... but not for close to 3 weeks now. My Fios guide shows all the way up to Sept 7th, in which there is NO House.

What is going on?

I hope USA is paying attention. It's pretty much the only reason why I watch their network. (Maybe they're trying to promote their House rip off show... it's PAINING me!).

~ Waspandkalle

#4 donjon

donjon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

i must say good to know that nice post

#5 pommecake

pommecake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

REALLY hope they're not planning on phasing out the show. I know there's been a lot of turmoil in the cast the last couple seasons, but it feels like the shows just getting better!

#6 OccamRazor

OccamRazor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

Just noticed House is being shown on Wednesday morning and a marathon every Friday!

Thank you USA! :D

Edited by OccamRazor, 10 January 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#7 ljpark

ljpark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Where is HOUSE Finally retire and can relax and watch a good tv show and boom its gone. I need some House daytime I would rather watch HOUSE reruns overand over than anything else

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved