Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Kramer's Agenda

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Poll: Kramer's Agenda (59 member(s) have cast votes)

What's Kramer up to?

1. Protect Peter (4 votes [6.56%])

Percentage of vote: 6.56%

2. Take Down Neal Caffrey for something (25 votes [40.98%])

Percentage of vote: 40.98%

3. Secret Agenda (32 votes [52.46%])

Percentage of vote: 52.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 debmart

debmart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

I am so on this wagon with you. BRING IT.

Has anyone even heard if Kramer's going to show up anymore? (Or are we not really supposed to talk about that here?)

I agree completely. Peter need to publicly defend Neal sincerely. No snark, no sarcasm and no "you know what I meant". Real heart-felt words.
Posted Image

#22 debmart

debmart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

:lol: The chocolate coin case eats Kramer. For some reason, that sounds funny! And that would be embarrassing. While Neal is skilled enough to go way past replacing the gold with chocolate, I do recall he first boldly went up to Peter and gave him a sucker while Peter was in pursuit. I doubt Kramer would take it in quite the same vein. At least Peter got to eat the sucker in the end. I wonder if Kramer still has the chocolate! :D

There is actually a back story to the coin heist in a conversation between Neal and Kramer that was written but they cut it. I guess because it was kind of funny and I think they wanted the relationship between them to be dark and distrustful.
Posted Image

#23 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

I don't like anyone who's actively trying to get between Neal and Peter.

Both are grown men and can decide for themselves what they want and do not want.

Personally I feel the "fatherly" advice Kramer was giving Peter was hogwash.

#24 Sglab

Sglab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

I guess i'll remain in the minority and think Kramwr is just trying to protect Peter. I believe those interactions with Neal was him testing Neal. Peter is hardly objective where Neal is concerned and he needs an outside opinion.

#25 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,368 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

I guess i'll remain in the minority and think Kramwr is just trying to protect Peter. I believe those interactions with Neal was him testing Neal. Peter is hardly objective where Neal is concerned and he needs an outside opinion.

Did you vote that Kramer is there to protect Peter? If so, I guess you and I are the only 2 that did. I just don't know that much about him yet. He did back off toward the end and say he was wrong about Neal. Up to that point he may have been pushing to make Peter understand he was too close to Neal, but now maybe he's not so suspicious. I'm sure that will change in January. I refuse to say "next year".

#26 Angieglitter

Angieglitter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

I didn't think info from the writter's and actor's twitter accounts were considered spoilers? Sorry, I guess I will delete it anyway.
I don't think Jeff would intentionaly give something important away. There are a few ways to interpret what he said.

#27 WhiteRose

WhiteRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

I didn't think info from the writter's and actor's twitter accounts were considered spoilers? Sorry, I guess I will delete it anyway.
I don't think Jeff would intentionaly give something important away. There are a few ways to interpret what he said.

You don't need to apologize. I was just thinking that some people would be upset to find out that piece of info was a fact. I deleted what I said too :)

#28 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:09 PM

You don't need to apologize. I was just thinking that some people would be upset to find out that piece of info was a fact. I deleted what I said too :)

If the episode hasn't aired yet, then it's a spoiler. BUT, you didn't have to delete your post, just put the comment in spoiler tags (click on Other styles above, then click Spoiler and you have spoiler tags). This way those who are spoiler free to read your post, but not the spoiler info.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#29 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,368 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

I guess I didn't see this, but would a Tweet from Jeff be considered a spoiler? If it is and the PTB object to the sides being on the forum maybe someone should find out. I enjoy going into Jeff's Twitter site and reading what's been sent even though I don't have an account. Jeff should know better if this is a spoiler situation. It's not as if it says so when you go in.

#30 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

I guess I didn't see this, but would a Tweet from Jeff be considered a spoiler? If it is and the PTB object to the sides being on the forum maybe someone should find out. I enjoy going into Jeff's Twitter site and reading what's been sent even though I don't have an account. Jeff should know better if this is a spoiler situation. It's not as if it says so when you go in.

If the episode has not yet aired, then it's a spoiler. Just like Jeff's script sneak peeks, promos, previews, etc, they are all spoilerish. I've even been told that an Episode Synopsis that you can see on your TV's online guide, the printed TV Guide, etc. is a spoiler. If you look at my Episode Discussion threads, you'll see that I put the Episode Synopsis in spoiler tags.

If they aren't in the Official Spoiler's thread, then they should be in spoiler tags.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#31 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

What I'm looking forward to the most, I think, is the potential for Peter to finally very publicly show some support for Neal. As much as Peter needs to hear that Neal chose him over the money, I think Neal needs to see Peter defend him.

Yes! I think it would go a long way to healing the rift and opening the door for Neal to be more open about his choices & dilemmas.

It's my current theory, based on but not limited to such pieces of evidence as that weird comment Kramer made in response to Neal saying he was the one who taught Peter everything he knows: "Well, I held a few things back," Kramer's general creepy invasiveness (dude is WAY more menacing than Keller could ever dream of being), the horrible, horrible influence on Peter's personality he had, and the fact that every time he was alone with Neal and Peter was out of earshot, Kramer took every open shot he had to demean Neal, make him doubt Peter's feelings towards him, and generally harass him. That wasn't poking a suspect to see what he gave away -- that was personal, and razor-edged. Kramer wasn't just observing, he was actively pulling at the threads of their relationship.

Totally agree!! I did find Kramer to be very menacing. I still don't know if he's evil, but I think he's more than just a mentor keeping an eye out for Peter. Maybe he's jealous, maybe he hates Neal, or maybe he's just a hard-ass jerk. Don't know, but I didn't like him, and I don't trust him.

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#32 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

At first I couldn't find that Jeff Eastin Tweet but I finally found it. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it just to mislead us after all the nonsense that went on in the Spoiler Thread. I know he wasn't happy about it.

Cathy is right. If Jeff tweets a spoiler, then it goes it Spoiler Tags. Believe it or not, there are quite a few members on this forum who do not want to read any spoilers. That's why God invented Spoiler Tags. :P

Edited by LI_Ann, 17 August 2011 - 07:16 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#33 WhiteRose

WhiteRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

I went through all of Jeff Eastin's tweets for the past week and I can't find it.

If anyone has a link to it, please send it to me in a PM.

Cathy is right. If Jeff tweets a spoiler, then it goes it Spoiler Tags. Believe it or not, there are quite a few members on this forum who do not want to read any spoilers. That's why God invented Spoiler Tags. :P

I copy and pasted it to you... although I'm sure you prob noticed you have a new message :)

Since you know what you're looking for now, it will be easier for you to find a link and post it.

#34 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

I copy and pasted it to you... although I'm sure you prob noticed you have a new message :)

Since you know what you're looking for now, it will be easier for you to find a link and post it.

Thanks WhiteRose. I finally found it and edited my post.

I still think he's playing mind games with us.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#35 WhiteRose

WhiteRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

Thanks WhiteRose. I finally found it and edited my post.

I still think he's playing mind games with us.

I hope he's not. That will be severely disappointing if he is :(

I want to see Kramer
Spoiler

Edited by WhiteRose, 17 August 2011 - 07:30 PM.

#36 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,368 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

At first I couldn't find that Jeff Eastin Tweet but I finally found it. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it just to mislead us after all the nonsense that went on in the Spoiler Thread. I know he wasn't happy about it.

So if we read Jeff's Tweets and it's something about something that we haven't seen in the show, we should consider it to be a spoiler? If so, I will have to stop going there because I'm going to try very hard to get through the next 21 no W.C. Tuesdays without peeking.

#37 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

So if we read Jeff's Tweets and it's something about something that we haven't seen in the show, we should consider it to be a spoiler? If so, I will have to stop going there because I'm going to try very hard to get through the next 21 no W.C. Tuesdays without peeking.

Yes. Jeff's been responding to a lot of tweets about info that's going to be coming out in the last half of season 3 or in season 4. WC Writers do that as well and some of the writers with their own Twitter accounts are doing it too. They aren't tweeting anything MAJOR so I don't know if their tweets are too much for your tastes.
Cathy

#38 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,433 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

In my leadership training course at work today we were talking about what makes a great leader and the two important things (per this class) were expertise and empathy. And for whatever reason my mind wandered to WC (go figure) and the conversation with Peter and Kramer.

Kramer fits the bill. He knows what he's doing and he taught Peter almost everything and he's using empathy by telling Peter he's been there and he understand how Peter could start to consider Neal a friend and warning him against getting too close.

But in the end I still don't buy it. Maybe because I care too much about Neal but I still don't trust Kramer.

And now you see what I think about at work.

#39 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

In my leadership training course at work today we were talking about what makes a great leader and the two important things (per this class) were expertise and empathy. And for whatever reason my mind wandered to WC (go figure) and the conversation with Peter and Kramer.

Kramer fits the bill. He knows what he's doing and he taught Peter almost everything and he's using empathy by telling Peter he's been there and he understand how Peter could start to consider Neal a friend and warning him against getting too close.

But in the end I still don't buy it. Maybe because I care too much about Neal but I still don't trust Kramer.

And now you see what I think about at work.

That's why I love working from home. Noone knows if I'm on the forum except me!

Though I do remember having Star Trek on the brain when I was in an office.
Cathy

#40 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

I don't trust Kramer at all I do think that he's menacing and out to get Neal.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved