Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Eric Barber (Dylan Taylor) must recur far more often!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SweetDaisyB

SweetDaisyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

This guy is great. Everything I've ever seen him in (Aliens in America, House Party *the hilarious Canadian mini-series*, Charlie Bartlett (OMG Len!!), and Defying Gravity of course!) He has rocked! I have never seen a more gifted actor at making something out of nothing. Give him the simplest line/task and he brings it to life with so much color, boring is not an option for him.

Now to his Character Eric Barber. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the cast of Covert as is, but in the two eps that Barber has appeared in he has felt like such a natural and needed addition. He's the nerd that wants to impress the cool kids! A CIA everyman! He brings a natural quirkiness to the work place that sometimes I feel they have to reach a little for...

So come on USA and Covert Affairs, let Eric Barber sit with the cool kids (and lock Dylan Taylor down before some other crappy show does)!!!!

#2 twodales

twodales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

This guy is great. Everything I've ever seen him in (Aliens in America, House Party *the hilarious Canadian mini-series*, Charlie Bartlett (OMG Len!!), and Defying Gravity of course!) He has rocked! I have never seen a more gifted actor at making something out of nothing. Give him the simplest line/task and he brings it to life with so much color, boring is not an option for him.

Now to his Character Eric Barber. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the cast of Covert as is, but in the two eps that Barber has appeared in he has felt like such a natural and needed addition. He's the nerd that wants to impress the cool kids! A CIA everyman! He brings a natural quirkiness to the work place that sometimes I feel they have to reach a little for...

So come on USA and Covert Affairs, let Eric Barber sit with the cool kids (and lock Dylan Taylor down before some other crappy show does)!!!!

Actually I did not have a clue who this guy was but I thought he did a good job in last nights show. Liked the interaction between he and Jai.

#3 monalisa

monalisa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

I agree with you,Dylan is the best. He was wonderful in Defying Gravity and it was wonderful to see him in Covert Affairs again. :)

#4 SweetDaisyB

SweetDaisyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

Actually I did not have a clue who this guy was but I thought he did a good job in last nights show. Liked the interaction between he and Jai.

I highly recommend you get to know him! He hasn't done a ton but he's great in everything I've ever seen him in!
http://www.jata.ca/taylor/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1792091/
http://www.youtube.c.../dylantaylorfan

#5 SweetDaisyB

SweetDaisyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

I agree with you,Dylan is the best. He was wonderful in Defying Gravity and it was wonderful to see him in Covert Affairs again. :)

Did you ever see him as Len in Charlie Bartlett?

Would you rather see Defying Gravity get brought back to life (I know it'll never happen...) or Dylan Taylor added to the cast of Covert?

#6 monalisa

monalisa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

Did you ever see him as Len in Charlie Bartlett?

Would you rather see Defying Gravity get brought back to life (I know it'll never happen...) or Dylan Taylor added to the cast of Covert?

I never saw him as Len. I know him from Defying Gravity and know that he keeps the save defying gravity page on facebook updated about his new projects as some of the other actors from the show do.
Defying Gravity is my heart so I have to say if it could happen(which will never happen)I'd want it to come back to life. But that would mean Dylan would be in that. So its a win win situation.lol
Did you get to see all the episodes after it was cancelled?
When I started watching Covert Affairs I noticed James Parriott(creator/writer of Defying Gravity) was an executive producer and writer in some of the season 1 episodes. I haven't see his name in season 2. I wonder if that's the difference in season 2 writing. He was a fan of Dylan in Defying Gravity. So maybe he will stay with Covert Affairs. Fingers crossed. :D

#7 SweetDaisyB

SweetDaisyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

Just watched the last few eps of Defying Gravity couple months ago. Wow. What a show... just got better and better and so did Dylan's character Wass....

Was excited to see him back as Barber last week though. Think they'll make more of the Barber character next season? Seems like they're using him more in the B story line now at least...

Did you ever catch "Charlie Bartlett"?

I never saw him as Len. I know him from Defying Gravity and know that he keeps the save defying gravity page on facebook updated about his new projects as some of the other actors from the show do.
Defying Gravity is my heart so I have to say if it could happen(which will never happen)I'd want it to come back to life. But that would mean Dylan would be in that. So its a win win situation.lol
Did you get to see all the episodes after it was cancelled?
When I started watching Covert Affairs I noticed James Parriott(creator/writer of Defying Gravity) was an executive producer and writer in some of the season 1 episodes. I haven't see his name in season 2. I wonder if that's the difference in season 2 writing. He was a fan of Dylan in Defying Gravity. So maybe he will stay with Covert Affairs. Fingers crossed. :D

#8 Fitch

Fitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

I completely agree with the OP. More Barber!

Fitch

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved