• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jwelsh8

jwelsh8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Did anyone else catch a shot of Pittsburgh's City Hall as a stand-in for the DoJ building? It was a shot looking north on Grant Street, complete with the cobble-stone streets and the statue of Mayor Caliguiri out front. As a Pittsburgher who lives in New York, it immediately jumped out at me. Had to pause and rewind just to make sure.

#2 AMK

AMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

Did anyone else catch a shot of Pittsburgh's City Hall as a stand-in for the DoJ building? It was a shot looking north on Grant Street, complete with the cobble-stone streets and the statue of Mayor Caliguiri out front. As a Pittsburgher who lives in New York, it immediately jumped out at me. Had to pause and rewind just to make sure.

I saw it and paused it, too. Fourth Ave and Grant Street. City-County Building. I wonder what the significance is?

#3 rosemarie1

rosemarie1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

I saw it and paused it, too. Fourth Ave and Grant Street. City-County Building. I wonder what the significance is?

I'd guess no real significance; just a building that had the look they wanted, and easy and inexpensive to shoot.
Or available stock footage they could use.

RoseMarie
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved