• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#41 Craquelure

Craquelure

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

Found some pictures of Hilarie Burton while attending the Film Independent Spirit Awards :) I love what she did to her hair!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Choices are sacrifices, and inevitably that means giving up something that you want for something that you want more." - Clinton Jones

"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story." - Orson Wells

Neal: You know, friends go out occasionally
Sara: They do don't they...maybe you should give me a call sometime.

#42 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,616 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

I think Ms Burton is a very good actress Recently saw The List. As Jo, she played the character well just like the character in the book. Saw her too at Secret Life of Bees. She has acsmall part but powerful and memorable performance

The Secret Life of Bees is a wonderful movie. I guess I didn't know who she was when I saw that.

#43 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Worth reading this blog again. Made me miss my family.....

http://www.character...arie-burton.php

#44 krtxfan

krtxfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Wow , this is awesome :wub:

#45 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

http://www.inquisitr...on-are-engaged/

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton Are Engaged!

Star magazine is reporting that Grey’s Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan, 45. and Hilarie Burton, 29, are engaged! The One Tree Hill and White Collar actress was seen wearing a sparkly diamond ring at Film Independent Spirit Awards last month.

The pair started dating in 2009, shortly after Burton split from her hubby and assistant director of One Tree Hill Ian Prange. Morgan and Burton welcomed their son, Gus, in 2010 to much shock of the entertainment world, when they first stepped out publicly at The Losers premiere.

A source told Star that they are indeed “engaged”.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#46 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,616 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Star magazine is reporting that Grey's Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan, 45. and Hilarie Burton, 29, are engaged! The One Tree Hill and White Collar actress was seen wearing a sparkly diamond ring at Film Independent Spirit Awards last month.

The pair started dating in 2009, shortly after Burton split from her hubby and assistant director of One Tree Hill Ian Prange. Morgan and Burton welcomed their son, Gus, in 2010 to much shock of the entertainment world, when they first stepped out publicly at The Losers premiere.

A source told Star that they are indeed "engaged".

I'm happy to hear this. Thanks for posting it. I love both these actors, but they're going to have to stop calling him a Grey's Anatomy star. He hasn't been on since the first season and has his own series starting on HBO soon I hear. Plays a hotel owner or some such. Glad to see they're both employed. I may have to sign up for HBO to see what the new series is all about. I wonder if Matt congratulated her that night.

#47 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'm happy to hear this. Thanks for posting it. I love both these actors, but they're going to have to stop calling him a Grey's Anatomy star. He hasn't been on since the first season and has his own series starting on HBO soon I hear. Plays a hotel owner or some such. Glad to see they're both employed. I may have to sign up for HBO to see what the new series is all about. I wonder if Matt congratulated her that night.

Actually his series is Magic City on Starz.

Yes, thanks for posting. I like both these actors, too.

#48 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

But recently when Burton spotted wearing a diamond engagement ring at the Film Independent Spirit Awards last month, the rumors about their engagement status have again popped up. And now a source has confirmed it.

The new engagement bling Burton wearing was a lovely sparkle. It was looking like a brilliant round diamond solitaire with diamond encrusted band.

http://angara-engage...medium=blogspot

#49 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,616 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Actually his series is Magic City on Starz.

Yes, thanks for posting. I like both these actors, too.

Thanks for correcting the network. I don't subscribe to that, but I may have to consider it if they come up with a special on DirecTV.

#50 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

Another blog worth reading again: http://sogopro.com/node/1405
Submitted by hilarieburton on Thu, 10/20/2011 - 15:12.I hope you all are wearing purple today! For those of you guys that don't know, today is GLAAD's Spirit Day - a day to show support for LGBT youth and speak out against bullying. (http://www.glaad.org/spiritday)

I feel lucky that I grew up in a house that encouraged acceptance. I have vivid memories of my dad helping my high school drama department build sets, and a gay friend of mine saying "Your dad is so cool. He doesn't even care that I'm.......you know...."

I recall my mom explaining to me that everyone is created uniquely and lovingly, and that everyone deserves to be valued.

I remember having a crush on k.d. lang after seeing her on Pee Wee's Christmas special because she looked like Elvis.

I remember being so angry in 4th grade that I wasn't born a boy that I started to wonder if maybe i SHOULD have been born a boy.

I remember having a Barbie who's hair I chopped off, and I always pretended that she was a new girl at school pretending to be an artsy dude. And then she'd date the head cheerleader. I was seven.

I remember when the cool girls in class passed the rule that no one was allowed to talk to me. Or when they WOULD talk to me, it was just long enough to gather more tidbits to make fun of.

I remember realizing one day that the biggest bully in my life was abused, and how that immediately neutralized all my anger.

We all carry hurts. Even the person in your life who tortures you.

But I want every sad kid to know, IT GETS BETTER!! It gets so mind-blowingly better. You are going to fall in love, and have your heart broken and then fall in love again and ride the romantic rollercoaster of life. You are going to have moments where you feel connected to every person on the planet, and you will have moments of quiet solitude where you feel empowered by independence. You will have adventures and secrets and a million memories that will exist as a sly twinkle in your eye when you are old and gray.

Be proud! Own who you are. I too have seen the darkest of days, but I promise you.....for every low there is a stunning high right around the corner.

So celebrate today. We are on the road to equality. Let's keep on trucking!

Big ol hugs and kisses,

hil

#51 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

But recently when Burton spotted wearing a diamond engagement ring at the Film Independent Spirit Awards last month, the rumors about their engagement status have again popped up. And now a source has confirmed it.

The new engagement bling Burton wearing was a lovely sparkle. It was looking like a brilliant round diamond solitaire with diamond encrusted band.

http://angara-engage...medium=blogspot

She is such a beauty, and she has "happy eyes" like our Matt!

Posted Image
"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#52 Craquelure

Craquelure

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

She is such a beauty, and she has "happy eyes" like our Matt!

Posted Image

I can only agree :D

"Choices are sacrifices, and inevitably that means giving up something that you want for something that you want more." - Clinton Jones

"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story." - Orson Wells

Neal: You know, friends go out occasionally
Sara: They do don't they...maybe you should give me a call sometime.

#53 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Star magazine is reporting that Grey's Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan, 45. and Hilarie Burton, 29, are engaged! The One Tree Hill and White Collar actress was seen wearing a sparkly diamond ring at Film Independent Spirit Awards last month.

A source told Star that they are indeed "engaged".

Wow that's great news, I'm happy for them. Congratz to u, guys!

Edited by Yara, 23 March 2012 - 07:28 PM.

"Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your Lips."

#54 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

Another blog worth reading again: http://sogopro.com/node/1405
Submitted by hilarieburton on Thu, 10/20/2011 - 15:12.I hope you all are wearing purple today! For those of you guys that don't know, today is GLAAD's Spirit Day - a day to show support for LGBT youth and speak out against bullying. (http://www.glaad.org/spiritday)

I feel lucky that I grew up in a house that encouraged acceptance. I have vivid memories of my dad helping my high school drama department build sets, and a gay friend of mine saying "Your dad is so cool. He doesn't even care that I'm.......you know...."

I recall my mom explaining to me that everyone is created uniquely and lovingly, and that everyone deserves to be valued.

I remember having a crush on k.d. lang after seeing her on Pee Wee's Christmas special because she looked like Elvis.

I remember being so angry in 4th grade that I wasn't born a boy that I started to wonder if maybe i SHOULD have been born a boy.

I remember having a Barbie who's hair I chopped off, and I always pretended that she was a new girl at school pretending to be an artsy dude. And then she'd date the head cheerleader. I was seven.

I remember when the cool girls in class passed the rule that no one was allowed to talk to me. Or when they WOULD talk to me, it was just long enough to gather more tidbits to make fun of.

I remember realizing one day that the biggest bully in my life was abused, and how that immediately neutralized all my anger.

We all carry hurts. Even the person in your life who tortures you.

But I want every sad kid to know, IT GETS BETTER!! It gets so mind-blowingly better. You are going to fall in love, and have your heart broken and then fall in love again and ride the romantic rollercoaster of life. You are going to have moments where you feel connected to every person on the planet, and you will have moments of quiet solitude where you feel empowered by independence. You will have adventures and secrets and a million memories that will exist as a sly twinkle in your eye when you are old and gray.

Be proud! Own who you are. I too have seen the darkest of days, but I promise you.....for every low there is a stunning high right around the corner.

So celebrate today. We are on the road to equality. Let's keep on trucking!

Big ol hugs and kisses,

hil

LOL that's so funny: my barbie used to date my brothers walking toy robot.He was big and strong and tough and would protect her from ugly plastic Ken (who even as a doll, looked like a playa covered in oil) with his laser-gun.

Great writing, especially love this quote: "You will have adventures and secrets and a million memories that will exist as a sly twinkle in your eye when you are old and gray."

#55 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

44 photos of Hil attending the "Magic City" NY Screening added to the gallery http://bit.ly/Ho4k27

#56 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

44 photos of Hil attending the "Magic City" NY Screening added to the gallery http://bit.ly/Ho4k27

Aw, she looked great!

Thnx for sharing ;)

#57 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Fatherhood and Log Cabin Life
Parade Magazine
You have a 2-year-old son, Gus, with your girlfriend, actress Hilarie Burton. Does he have your dimples? He does; he's a mini me.

Edited by Jm203321, 27 April 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#58 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,616 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Fatherhood and Log Cabin Life
Parade Magazine
You have a 2-year-old son, Gus, with your girlfriend, actress Hilarie Burton. Does he have your dimples? He does; he's a mini me.

Oh wow! Love this man! Love the dimples! :rolleyes: Loved the Grey's episodes. So sad. The shows creator said she was going to find something to put him into at the time, but it never happened. It would be fantastic if they could get him on WC for an episode. Matt has had a couple of his friends on, it would be nice if Hilarie could get her guy to come on.

#59 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hilarie is so beautiful in this photo. Thank you @blvthatschlitz for sharing.

#60 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hilarie is so beautiful in this photo. Thank you @blvthatschlitz for sharing.

YAY! It's so good to see that Sara will be back, for a second there I was worried. Thanx!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved