• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 timeman702

timeman702

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

I think last nights episode was pretty dam good. Harvey showed some emotion and also that he would beat the crap out of the manager of the trading floor! He showed his humor with the Stallone accent. Overall good episode. This is really one of the best shows on TV.

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

where's the "like" button. ;) been on FB too long. :P

I also really enjoyed this episode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 fnlftw

fnlftw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

I liked the show last night despite not understanding trading and tip sheets. However, I didn't really understand why Rachael got so angry at Mike. Was it because she thought that the only reason Mike was helping her take the LSATs/encouraging her to apply to law school was so that he wouldn't get caught as a former cheater if she for some reason out of the blue decided to apply to law school and tried to cheat on the LSATs? I don't that it's that big of a deal considering she's had a chance to see his character with how much he cares about his cases. EH, I just don't like it when girls seemingly for no reason, for some minor reason, or because of some little misunderstanding, cause this huge riff with the main character in the show/movie just to add some drama. It just doesn't make sense!! Can anyone elucidate?

#4 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

[quote name='fnlftw' timestamp='1312046593' post='1485488']
I didn't really understand why Rachael got so angry at Mike.[/quote]

I didn't really get that either.
Maybe she was more mad at herself for Thinking about cheating and taking it out on him. ...because that's all that makes sense in my mind. I mean, she Was prepared to cheat herself. How can she be mad at someone else who Does cheat?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 cak828

cak828

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

I think last nights episode was pretty dam good. Harvey showed some emotion and also that he would beat the crap out of the manager of the trading floor! He showed his humor with the Stallone accent. Overall good episode. This is really one of the best shows on TV.

I think the Stallone impressions were the funniest parts of the episode. This was the best episode yet.

#6 lizM

lizM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

#7 lizM

lizM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

I think last week's Suits was awesome. However, Louis kind of over plays his pity party. Loved the shooting scene but with a little more finesse his 'bad' character could be
good and more enjoyable. He just plays it too close to a pity party. I sometimes feel his lines can be followed by stamping his feet and waving his hands like a 5-year-old
on the school playground when he doesn't get his way. Love to see No more reoccurrence of Trevor or his past girlfriend. They are old news. Rachel and the computer wiz that created his "diploma" are good new characters. Even the bar girls picked up by Trevor seemed 'off' and belonged to his old life and not the new person he's trying to become. Love the new lines, less profanity, smarter dialogue and the repartees by all characters that are so funny. Louis needs to pronounce his words. He garbles them but his character is solid . It just needs to be polished a bit. He TOO crass.

#8 jenn2

jenn2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

Show is much better without all the profanity especially GD. Louis does need to slow down with his lines. It's hard to understand him. I agree that Mike's old life should be gone but what about his Grandmother? What has happened to her? Mike hasn't visited her in the last few shows.

#9 sullip

sullip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

Love this show. Look forward to where they will take it and develop the characters. I find Mike's new life more interesting, but we probably need more info on how he got there. Why didn't he just go to law school with loans, grants and scholarships? Did he turn to cheating on the LSATs to provide for his grandmother?

next show - Jenny returns. She is the only logical choice if Mike needs a date for a firm event. She knows the truth and is willing to keep Mike's secret.

#10 PhilDiffy

PhilDiffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

I think last week's Suits was awesome. However, Louis kind of over plays his pity party. Loved the shooting scene but with a little more finesse his 'bad' character could be
good and more enjoyable. He just plays it too close to a pity party. I sometimes feel his lines can be followed by stamping his feet and waving his hands like a 5-year-old
on the school playground when he doesn't get his way. Love to see No more reoccurrence of Trevor or his past girlfriend. They are old news. Rachel and the computer wiz that created his "diploma" are good new characters. Even the bar girls picked up by Trevor seemed 'off' and belonged to his old life and not the new person he's trying to become. Love the new lines, less profanity, smarter dialogue and the repartees by all characters that are so funny. Louis needs to pronounce his words. He garbles them but his character is solid . It just needs to be polished a bit. He TOO crass.

Louis is supposed to be crass. That's who he is. A dick.

Sullip: Did you not watch the pilot? Mike didn't go to law school because he got kicked out of undergrad because Trevor convinced him to memorize a math test and sell it, they sold it to the dean's daughter, he got kicked out, "And his life got knocked onto a different path". He wanted to go to law school and become a lawyer.

He turned to cheating on LSATs for people to make money, and also care for his Grandma.

All in the pilot.
Posted Image
Psychfic:SillyPantsJackson
Banner made by the amazing Kirei!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved