• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 wshcmtru

wshcmtru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

I would love to find out what shoes Dani is wearing in the opening sequence of the show. She ends up sitting on her chair in a black pair of stiletto heels that are gorgeous. Any ideas?

Edited by LI_Ann, 21 December 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#2 gracie88GIRL

gracie88GIRL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

I would also like to know where to buy those shoes!!

#3 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

I would also like to know where to buy those shoes!!

I"m surprised that there's nothing about wardrobe in the closing credits (at the end of the show) or on this website . Dani is dressed very good...Nico, Matt, and T.K are dressed good as well! : )

#4 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

I would love to find out what shoes Dani is wearing in the opening sequence of the show. She ends up sitting on her chair in a black pair of stiletto heels that are gorgeous. Any ideas?

OMG her shoes in the opening credits and throughout the show are KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like the way she dresses, especially when she gets all gussied up to go to black tie affairs! Her gowns are always gorgeous and fit her perfectly. YOU GO DANI!!!!!!!;)

#5 Beth728

Beth728

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

Love her wardrobe as well but would love to know about the chair she sits in during her sessions! I know the fabric but would like to know who makes the chair!

OMG her shoes in the opening credits and throughout the show are KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like the way she dresses, especially when she gets all gussied up to go to black tie affairs! Her gowns are always gorgeous and fit her perfectly. YOU GO DANI!!!!!!!;)

#6 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

How tall is she? Scott is 6'1" and in those killer heels she hardly comes to his shoulder. Good reason to do a lot shots with her sitting. Looking up, up, up at all those hot guys all day is hard on a girl. ;)

#7 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

How tall is she? Scott is 6'1" and in those killer heels she hardly comes to his shoulder. Good reason to do a lot shots with her sitting. Looking up, up, up at all those hot guys all day is hard on a girl. ;)

I read somewhere that she was 5'3".

#8 ShoeGeek

ShoeGeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

The shoes are Calvin Klein the style is "Patrish". Posted Image

#9 maw305

maw305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Hi

Is there any way to find out what color yellow is painted throughout Dr. Santino's house?

Thank you

#10 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

This was tweeted on Twitter thought I would share. It's about Dani's wardrobe. Doesn't give definite answers but some insight.
http://smallscreensc...fashion/317118/

#11 lynx101

lynx101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

I know its a long shot. Dr. Dani brown suede-like shoes with wedge heel. It appears to have a buckle coming across it. She's wearing it in episode "Poker Face" while she in the therapy session with her client while sitting her chair. She asks her patient "what is it that you think therapy can do for you?" He replies "fix me."

#12 painting11

painting11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

I am trying to find out about the gray blue paint color in her office & the chair & other furnishings. I wouldn't have thought it would be so hard to find the details. I thought everything was on the Internet. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#13 irose

irose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

Great dress Dani was wearing at the convention. Does anyone know who made it or where you can buy it? Great show!

#14 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Great dress Dani was wearing at the convention. Does anyone know who made it or where you can buy it? Great show!

It was a very pretty dress and quite flattering on her! Hugged her in all the right places that's for sure. I was like "You GO girl! Work that dress!" LOL!

#15 A1istor

A1istor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

In the episode "Might as Well Face It" The pro gamer has a gaming chair. I haven't been able to find out if its an actual gaming chair or any form of information on it. If anyone knows anything please tell me would love to purchase that chair.

#16 jone3

jone3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

My existence my tenets its not just an expression however it is an awesome sentence and makes an excellent investment of existence and its shows that in what capacity might as well we exist our existence.

Edited by jone3, 23 January 2013 - 11:27 PM.

#17 jone3

jone3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

My life my rules its not only a word but it is a great sentence and makes a beautiful interests of life and its shows that how should we live our life.

#18 shende7543

shende7543

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

I absolutely love the floral rug shown in the scenes when Dani is with a patient in her home. Does anyone know the brand of this rug.

#19 K9Chaos

K9Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Found this link on Tumblr where some of Dani's and Paloma's outfits are from. 

http://popdetour.tum...necessary style

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Style

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved