• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#21 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

I totally agree with this. Dani has kept Matt at arms length which prevents him from getting to know her better. I think it'll be very hard for them to be friends cosidering how strongly attracted they are to one another. Nico just happens to be around and is in a position to get to know Dani, and it is largely part of his job because she's treating his clients and as we've seen thus far her life (and her family's lives) can be in danger at times due to her practicing out of her home.

I suppose I need to give Matt some slack because he hasn't been able to show Dani what he's all about. It just looks like at this point that Nico has the "edge" (if you even want to call it that) over Matt because he has all the opportunities to get to know Dani and he's grown to care for her as a result. For all we know Nico may have the same rule - no dating those he work with or protects. So even though he may be developing feelings for Dani he may never act on them because of his occupation and because they work so closely together. I just think it's nice to see that the possiblity for a future "something" between Nico and Dani is there. Whether or not we'll see it is the question. Heck will Dani and Matt ever have a relationship??? How long will she be able to keep this rule of not dating people she work with?? Guess we gotta keep watching! ;)

Good points! I like the one about Nico potentially having the same rule as Dani (about not dating people he works with). As Nico/Dani fan I do want them to end up together eventually : ) but the no-dating-at-work rule might be a good way to carry on Nico/Dani/Matt story through end of this and most if not all of next season. While other shows like Castle and Bones have diferent themes they all have one thing in common-two main characters working together develop feelings for each other but do not necessary start dating until very end because that might mess up their professional relationship (and shorten life of the show).

Since Nico knows everything about everyone (and he notices everything about Dani ) he knows that she has feelings for Matt so he probably won't act on his own feelings this or even next season : ( I'm thinking writers will go back to Dani/Matt story for a while because their story isn't finished... When they met, Dani was going through a rough time and who knows, maybe Matt was trying to get over his own failed relationship as well. Now that Dani is finally over her husband she might reconsider no-dating-at-work rule and give Matt a chance (for 1-2 seasons). Or perhaps Dani will start dating someone totally new from outside of her work? It would be interesting to see how Nico acts around Dani if she were dating Matt or someone else for a while. Would he try to bury her in work (it seems that he is looking out for her by refering clients to her) so that she "has" to spend a lot of time with him?

Regardless of where the story goes for right now, my hope is that through working together Nico and Dani will deepen their friendship which will ultimately lead to LOVE! : )

Edited by Lana001, 09 August 2011 - 07:16 PM.

#22 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

Good points! I like the one about Nico potentially having the same rule as Dani (about not dating people he works with). As Nico/Dani fan I do want them to end up together eventually : ) but the no-dating-at-work rule might be a good way to carry on Nico/Dani/Matt story through end of this and most if not all of next season. While other shows like Castle and Bones have diferent themes they all have one thing in common-two main characters working together develop feelings for each other but do not necessary start dating until very end because that might mess up their professional relationship (and shorten life of the show).

Since Nico knows everything about everyone (and he notices everything about Dani ) he knows that she has feelings for Matt so he probably won't act on his own feelings this or even next season : ( I'm thinking writers will go back to Dani/Matt story for a while because their story isn't finished... When they met, Dani was going through a rough time and who knows, maybe Matt was trying to get over his own failed relationship as well. Now that Dani is finally over her husband she might reconsider no-dating-at-work rule and give Matt a chance (for 1-2 seasons). Or perhaps Dani will start dating someone totally new from outside of her work? It would be interesting to see how Nico acts around Dani if she were dating Matt or someone else for a while. Would he try to bury her in work (it seems that he is looking out for her by refering clients to her) so that she "has" to spend a lot of time with him?

Regardless of where the story goes for right now, my hope is that through working together Nico and Dani will deepen their friendship which will ultimately lead to LOVE! : )

Lana001 I totally agree with everything you said! :) I also thought of Nico not acting on his feelings because he knows Dani likes Matt and vice versa. I also don't think Nico would ruin his friendship and working relationship with Matt over Dani. Nico strikes me as a very professional man who takes his job very seriously so I don't see him being involved in work place romance/drama either. I think it's very nice and sweet of him to refer clients to Dani. But I also wonder if that's his way of staying close to her and having a reason to be around her?? :wub: Too cute! Anyhoo I agree with you, I think they'll be friends for a while before anything happens like towards the end of the show. Getting people together too soon can definitely ruin a show. I think Dani should date someone totally on the outside. This will help her get her mind off of Matt and hopefully keep her slime ball ex away if he sees that she has moved on. What if the guy she's dating turns out to be a total loser and this only comes to light because Nico being Nico (and maybe for his own personal reasons ;) ) does a back ground check on the guy because something about him rubbed him the wrong way. He hated to burst Dani's bubble this way but he tells her that the guy is shady and Dani is crushed. This can work out one of two ways: Dani is grateful to Nico and she's happy to have him in her life or she's super PISSED with Nico and tells him to butt out of her personal life. Now THAT would be interesting! Their first argument - I would love to see that seeing how Nico rarely says more than a few words at a time to Dani!! More wishful thinking on my part, lol!!:D

#23 Maddarilke

Maddarilke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

I must say, I think tonight's episode really clinched it for me, with the Dani/Nico connection.

While of course one must acknowledge that Matt went out of his way to help take Dani over to RayJ's game and was there to support her, it was in a friendly way. I wonder if this is a way to throw us off-guard, so that we are led to believe that their relationship is truly over. I am certain that we haven't seen the last of Dani/Matt, and surely they can't let it go quite so easily, but then who can predict the will of writers and producers? I couldn't speak to that...

...because I was much more interested in what happened with Nico. In fact, several revelations were made about Nico that have *everything* to do with Dani:

1.) Nico doesn't have kids, and he appears to be single. Well, I needn't expound on how this works in Dani/Nico's favor.

2.) Nico went directly to Dani for advice about the situation with Juliette. For whatever reason, he both feels responsible for her, and -- as we found out --has been barred from communicating with her by the very man who employs him--Juliette's father. But the point is--he TRUSTED DANI to give him advice. Which is a lot, for a guy who fixes *everything*. He trusts Dani. I don't think Nico trusts a lot of people. It was pretty obvious in Dani's face that she was rather surprised by this, too.

3.) As Juliette departs, she casually tells Nico that he 'sounds like a therapist.' This is not a throwaway comment. This is proof that Dani is influencing him, and I think Nico's expression at that moment reveals that *he* realizes it, too.

So, yeah. A hallmark episode for the friendship between Dani and Nico.

#24 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

Great post.

Nico is trusting Dani more and more, especially in this episode. I would love for them to be together at some point in the show, but I like how the show is slowly giving us little glimpses of who Nico is. I so look forward to the Dani/Nico moments.

His interactions with Juliette showed he does have a softer side and really cares about people in his life. Hopefully we will get to see more of that and with Dani involved!! :)

Yes.....Nico definitely revealed his softer side last night. and his trust in Dani.
Great episode.

At least Matt has seen Dani's son...and maybe he will meet more of the family.

I am still hoping for a Dani/Matt togetherness eventually..but...who knows what the writers have in mind !!
Posted Image

#25 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Great post.

Nico is trusting Dani more and more, especially in this episode. I would love for them to be together at some point in the show, but I like how the show is slowly giving us little glimpses of who Nico is. I so look forward to the Dani/Nico moments.

His interactions with Juliette showed he does have a softer side and really cares about people in his life. Hopefully we will get to see more of that and with Dani involved!! :)

Last night's episode was great-it gave us few more glimpses into Nico's life. He must've been Juliette's personal bodyguard while she was growing up; they seemed very close.

About Matt and Laura...did Laura say that she's staying? If she did, then Matt didn't sound too excited about that...

#26 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

I agree with ALL of the above posts! I enjoyed last night's episode so much that I MUST watch it again!!!! There were so many things I enjoyed about it:

1. Dani and her daughter for once not fighting and her daughter for the first time not being so ANNOYING! They found a common ground, Dani praised her daughter and her face lit up like a Christmas tree! Sometimes that's all our kids need, PRAISE instead of constant confrontation and yelling.
2. Dani reinforcing the boundaries with TK even though it didn't go over well. TK admitted to her that he thought they were friends, that he feels close to her family and was clearly HURT when Dani said that though she cared for him a lot they couldn't be friends. TK clearly doesn't have many, if any people he trusts in his life which explains why he got so close to Dani's son and to her, ala dropping in when he feels like it, etc. It'll be interesting to see how TK and Dani work through this hiccup in their relationship.
3. Nico going to Dani for advice on how to handle Juliette and he took her advice and it WORKED! We saw that Nico is very loyal and he has a huge heart. Going against his bosses orders for who knows how long to bail his daughter out of trouble was a huge risk to take, but he was like a father figure to the girl and did it anyway. I also get the feeling that Nico either regrets not having kids or would still like to have kids one day. Did you notice how his face lit up when Juliette told him that he'd make a great father? That was sweet!
4. I was happy to see Matt call Laura out on her B.S. regarding Dani when she suggested that TK get another therapist! Laura is the queen of "I'm sorry" and has every excuse in the book for her spiteful and jealous behavior! I caught her comment when she said she was taking her things with her to San Diego or wherever they were going which to me sounds like she's not coming back? I need to watch that part again.
5. Matt being there for Dani was nice to see. It gave him a glimpse into her life having kids and the pressure she's under being a single parent and working full time. I think Matt is going to tire of Laura (if he hasn't already) and will try to take things slow with Dani.

Overall it was a GREAT episode but I'm concerened about TK running to a quack "therapist" in next week's episode. Can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dimplzs, 11 August 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#27 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

Maybe I just look more for Dani and Nico moments, cause I ship them!! Posted Image

The interaction with Dani and Nico after the coach says "The WAGS are Wiggin" (the coaches comments are hilarious) Nico is smiling at her as she gives him a funny smirk. So cute.

And then in the next scene when they walked into the room to talk with the WAGS he was close to her and after he got the text it felt like he didn't want to leave her,

Each week we see him wanting to spend more time and opening up himself only to Dani. I don't think he likes to be single and alone, maybe his job and past dictate it.

Can't wait to see if there is any reaction from him in next weeks episode to Dani's former professor from the past.

Here is a link to an article about the former professor. http://www.tvline.co...ck/#more-237010

@ tennisnike - THANK YOU for posting that link!!!! More eye candy for Dani!!! What's a girl to do????? I LOVE IT!!!!! I totally want Dani and Nico together but I'm trying to give Matt a fair shot too to see where it goes. In my heart of hearts I want to see Dani and Nico together. I had basically decided that from the first episode. ;)

Nico is definitely showing Dani in his own little way that he really, really cares for her. I agree with you too, I don't think he likes being alone at all but because of his job, it's probably best that he is alone because he's hardly ever off duty. He's so good at what he does why doesn't he do security or consulting on the side and then he can pick and choose his clients? At least then he'd have more control over when he worked and had more time for a personal life. I think it's sooo cute and sweet the little things that Nico does and says with Dani, and he does seem to "invade her personal space" A LOT, and she doesn't seem to mind either! Dani is definitley noticing the changes in how Nico acts towards/around her, and I think she may feel a bit confused and even flattered that he's showing her so much attention but is still keeping things professional. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

Maybe I just look more for Dani and Nico moments, cause I ship them!! Posted Image

The interaction with Dani and Nico after the coach says "The WAGS are Wiggin" (the coaches comments are hilarious) Nico is smiling at her as she gives him a funny smirk. So cute.

And then in the next scene when they walked into the room to talk with the WAGS he was close to her and after he got the text it felt like he didn't want to leave her,

Each week we see him wanting to spend more time and opening up himself only to Dani. I don't think he likes to be single and alone, maybe his job and past dictate it.

Can't wait to see if there is any reaction from him in next weeks episode to Dani's former professor from the past.

Here is a link to an article about the former professor. http://www.tvline.co...ck/#more-237010

Professor's a hottie! And he's coming back for 2-3 episodes? Perhaps he'll stay for few extra episodes? His stay should definitely make things very interesting! Matt won't like it and i imagine Nico won't be too happy about it either! : )

#29 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

You are so right how Dani is noticing the changes in Nico towards her. I find it funny that he kind of teases/flirts with her, how can a girl not love that. :P He is letting her in to his private world with little glimpses of who he is. I think Dani is intrigued by his mysteriousness.

To me Dani at first seemed kind of hurt by the Matt/Laura relationship. But I didn't get those vibes in the last episode, she seemed to be okay with them being friends when he helped her with her son. Matt said something along the lines of not wanting to stay and watch Ray Jays game by saying something about "it's pep bands and dad's coaching from the stands" and then on the other hand we have Nico helping out Juliette in a father figure role. Wonder if those have some significance.

I think the significance is that Nico has proven on several occasions that he's ready and capable of being in that father figure role. How cute was it that when he was in doubt and didn't know how to handle Juliette he went to Dani for advice? The fact that he trusted her enough to go to her with such a personal problem (all while not revealing to her the whole story about who Juiliette was and his connection to her) speaks volumes to me. Even if Nico and Dani don't get romantic any time soon, what they will have is a deep, serious friendship and mutual respect for one another.......which to me will end up being ROMANTIC somewhere down the line!!!:D And you are totally right about how he teases and flirts with her, and it always leaves her wondering how she should take his teasing! Nico has the "Leave them wanting more" thing down pat!!!! He ALWAYS leaves Dani wanting to know more about him because he never really goes into too much detail about his life. Dani is totally intrigued by that. I would love to see them somewhere just chillin' and having drinks together. Somewhere very low key. Nico will have his brandy or beer and Dani will have her wine as ususal. It would be awesome to see how Nico would handle Dani's one million questions and how forthcoming he'd be (or not be).

And I also agree with you about Dani being over the whole Matt/Laura thing. She's not hurt anymore. She's put up her armour to keep herself from getting hurt, and she also realizes that she's the one who put the brakes on them going any further. She can't have her cake and eat it to. I think Nico is also a nice distraction for her too so her mind isn't constantly on Matt and who he's seeing.

#30 DANICO

DANICO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

Team DANICO ALL THE WAY! How long that is going to take only time will tell. I don't have anything against Matt but I just think Dani and Nico have a better chemistry and the fact that they havent been romantic is why I like them. She is more comfortable around Nico and doesnt even realize it. Additionally its not about looks for me because both men are sexy in their own right but FOR ME Nico's mystery persona makes him sexier. You know he has a dark side but you can also tell he has boundries.......Also the fact that Dani has already hooked up with Matt fares better for a DANICO hookup later....Dani may very well circle back to Matt cuz its television but my hope is that DANICO will be together eventually. One way to start that road is to delve into Nicos life slowly breaking away those layers of mystery to find that Nico is actually one hell of a man..i loved how Nico asked Dani how to help someone with an addiction....its scenes like that that can really lay a foundation for DANICO....friends to lovers type deal...its a new show so I guess well see how it goes but IM TEAM DANICO; ALL THE WAY!!!!

#31 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

Team DANICO ALL THE WAY! How long that is going to take only time will tell. I don't have anything against Matt but I just think Dani and Nico have a better chemistry and the fact that they havent been romantic is why I like them. She is more comfortable around Nico and doesnt even realize it. Additionally its not about looks for me because both men are sexy in their own right but FOR ME Nico's mystery persona makes him sexier. You know he has a dark side but you can also tell he has boundries.......Also the fact that Dani has already hooked up with Matt fares better for a DANICO hookup later....Dani may very well circle back to Matt cuz its television but my hope is that DANICO will be together eventually. One way to start that road is to delve into Nicos life slowly breaking away those layers of mystery to find that Nico is actually one hell of a man..i loved how Nico asked Dani how to help someone with an addiction....its scenes like that that can really lay a foundation for DANICO....friends to lovers type deal...its a new show so I guess well see how it goes but IM TEAM DANICO; ALL THE WAY!!!!

DANICO you verbalized everything that I feel!!!! For me a Dani and Nico romance would feel better because they haven't crossed that line which to me makes the relationship even more special. Their relationship/friendship is on an emotional level and not physical. And you're right, Dani is definitely more comfortable with Nico than she is with Matt. She speaks more freely and reveals so much more to Nico and she doesn't even realize it like you said. Nico seems very protective of his dark side but I think if he ever opened up to anyone about his dark side it would be Dani because he knows he can trust her because she knows how to keep things to herself. I also see Dani and Matt getting back together as well. Dani and Nico's road to romance won't be an easy one nor will it be drama free, but I think it'll happen somewhere down the line.

Nico is a man's man. He has that dark side but he also has a very sweet and caring side and that is just plain SEXY in my eyes!
:wub: ;)

#32 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

DANICO you verbalized everything that I feel!!!! For me a Dani and Nico romance would feel better because they haven't crossed that line which to me makes the relationship even more special. Their relationship/friendship is on an emotional level and not physical. And you're right, Dani is definitely more comfortable with Nico than she is with Matt. She speaks more freely and reveals so much more to Nico and she doesn't even realize it like you said. Nico seems very protective of his dark side but I think if he ever opened up to anyone about his dark side it would be Dani because he knows he can trust her because she knows how to keep things to herself. I also see Dani and Matt getting back together as well. Dani and Nico's road to romance won't be an easy one nor will it be drama free, but I think it'll happen somewhere down the line.

Nico is a man's man. He has that dark side but he also has a very sweet and caring side and that is just plain SEXY in my eyes!
:wub: ;)

Great points! Can't wait for the 2nd season and more of Nico/Dani moments!

#33 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

Great points! Can't wait for the 2nd season and more of Nico/Dani moments!

Thanks, and I can't wait for season 2 myself! :)

#34 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

I'm hoping for more Dani and Nico moments this season. I too wish for a deeper friendship that may lead to something romantic in the future between Dani and Nico. They do look so comfortable together and they don't even know it. I wonder who Dani will go to, to talk now that Jeanette will be going to Barcelona. Of course I hope it will be Nico, but not sure their relationship/friendship is at that level yet.

Not sure I like this JD guy for Dani, but optimistic it will help her see the guy who is terrific right in front of her - Nico!! (I girl can only hope :))

Well at least JD will only be around for 2 more episodes. I must say, JD is defintiely easy on the eyes! ;) Now we just gotta hope and pray that Laura is gone for good, and then get rid of the quack, crooked, money scheming "doctor" that TK is seeing. :angry:

#35 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Nico is the grown man of the two. Isn't his character a former SEAL? His past is far more real world serious than Matt's. And I am waiting for HIS shirt to come off. I think that could be a real aha moment for Dani. She has been able to keep him off her mind so far....... but it could be seeing a buff former SEAL is too much.
That is of course if Scott has a buff body. He does look good in those sports coats.

#36 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

He does look really good in those sport coats. Not sure how Scott looks with his shirt off. He did have a no shirt moment in the movie The Other Woman that came out earlier this year.

I'm hoping we get more Dani and Nico moments this week, but not sure how much with JD still around.

I would imagine that Nico's (past and current) jobs require that he is in a very good shape, right? What better way to keep in shape than to work out at the gym (that is located right on the club's premises)! Dani must walk by the gym all the time....while passing by the gym she might just happen to catch a glimpse of Nico working out (shirtless)! Oh, well, probably won't happen.

I'd like to see more Dani and Nico this week as well- perhaps J.D. and Laz matters will require Nico to call or make multiple stops by Dani's house.

Edited by Lana001, 22 August 2011 - 09:23 PM.

#37 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

Dani was having hot dreams about Matt for a short time. Maybe we need to see Nico having his sleep interrupted with a few hot dreams about Dani that he then has to ignore ( with difficulty) while working closely along side her. Entertaining food for thought.

#38 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

Nico is the grown man of the two. Isn't his character a former SEAL? His past is far more real world serious than Matt's. And I am waiting for HIS shirt to come off. I think that could be a real aha moment for Dani. She has been able to keep him off her mind so far....... but it could be seeing a buff former SEAL is too much.
That is of course if Scott has a buff body. He does look good in those sports coats.

Nico looks good in EVERYTHING he wears on that show! Sports coats, suits, black turtle necks....it doesn't matter to me! I would love for him to have a shirtless moment and I would love to be pleasantly surprised by what we see....but if not he's still super sexy to me! :wub:

#39 Maddarilke

Maddarilke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

Subtle little shades of Nico sticking up for and flirting with Dani, in Episode 9!

1.) Nico suggests that TK start seeing Dani as his therapist, when TK calls him from Miami. Nico continues to affirm in his subtle little ways that he respects Dani and what she does professionally.

2.) When Dani accepts TK into her house at the end, she smirks at Nico, and he *WINKS* at her. It is both conspiratorial and flirty! Pretty much made the entire episode for me! Posted Image

#40 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

Subtle little shades of Nico sticking up for and flirting with Dani, in Episode 9!

1.) Nico suggests that TK start seeing Dani as his therapist, when TK calls him from Miami. Nico continues to affirm in his subtle little ways that he respects Dani and what she does professionally.

2.) When Dani accepts TK into her house at the end, she smirks at Nico, and he *WINKS* at her. It is both conspiratorial and flirty! Pretty much made the entire episode for me! Posted Image

I totally agree w/ both points!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved