• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#41 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Dani was having hot dreams about Matt for a short time. Maybe we need to see Nico having his sleep interrupted with a few hot dreams about Dani that he then has to ignore ( with difficulty) while working closely along side her. Entertaining food for thought.

That would be something! Good suggestion!! : )

#42 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

Nico looks good in EVERYTHING he wears on that show! Sports coats, suits, black turtle necks....it doesn't matter to me! I would love for him to have a shirtless moment and I would love to be pleasantly surprised by what we see....but if not he's still super sexy to me! :wub:

He certainly does! : )

#43 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

Dani was having hot dreams about Matt for a short time. Maybe we need to see Nico having his sleep interrupted with a few hot dreams about Dani that he then has to ignore ( with difficulty) while working closely along side her. Entertaining food for thought.

I like the way you think chica!!!! ;)

#44 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

Subtle little shades of Nico sticking up for and flirting with Dani, in Episode 9!

1.) Nico suggests that TK start seeing Dani as his therapist, when TK calls him from Miami. Nico continues to affirm in his subtle little ways that he respects Dani and what she does professionally.

2.) When Dani accepts TK into her house at the end, she smirks at Nico, and he *WINKS* at her. It is both conspiratorial and flirty! Pretty much made the entire episode for me! Posted Image

The mutual respect factor is definitely there. They have the kind of friendship that can lead to an intense, deep romance and that's what I love about Nico and Dani. We all see the potential and how they are slowly building towards something special. No matter what happens they both will always have soft spots for one another.

#45 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Hmmmmm........Now I'm wondering if Nico at some point will let Dani know that he knows/knew about JD from the get go the same way he let Matt know that he knew about the job offer he got and that Laura set it all up??? You can't tell me that Nico doesn't already know about Dani seeing JD!

Why do I get the feeling that no matter who Dani sees it doesn't bother Nico one bit because if and when he decides he wants to "go there" with her he has no doubt in his mind that he'll get her? GOD I LOVE THIS MAN and his quiet confidence/cockiness!!!!!!!!!!!B) :wub:

#46 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

We now see that Matt is not over Dani. I think it will be the rub for Nico. Matt may not be able to help himself and we'll see him going to Nico about JD. Making it clear to Nico Matt is still VERY interested in her.
But isn't JD leaving? Off on some study somewhere...... leaving her with a wounded heart that needs a shoulder???? Whos???

#47 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:10 AM

Oh and about the wink, I think Dani will think it is because TK came back, the end. I don't think she will have a clue that Nico could be interested unless he does something like......... kiss her, no excess chatter, just a kiss. Then her eyes will be open. Blind to man till then.

Edited by 1reen, 25 August 2011 - 09:10 AM.

#48 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

I would bet too Nico already knows about JD. The man seems to know everything, haha. If there was some big problem or issue with him that Dani was unaware of Nico would tell her.

I just love the flirting. When he winked at her, I was giddy. Posted Image

I totally agree! And I was giddy too, lol!!!!!

#49 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

We now see that Matt is not over Dani. I think it will be the rub for Nico. Matt may not be able to help himself and we'll see him going to Nico about JD. Making it clear to Nico Matt is still VERY interested in her.
But isn't JD leaving? Off on some study somewhere...... leaving her with a wounded heart that needs a shoulder???? Whos???

I think you are absolutely right about this one. I think before JD is gone for good Matt will totally go to Nico and ask him to do some diggin on JD. Little does Matt know that Nico did his digging on JD WEEKS ago, lol!!!!! And yes Dani will be left heart broken and Matt will be very close by to swoop in and try to make her feel better and finally tell her that it's over between him and Laura.

BUT if Matt goes too ape crazy with his jealousy over JD and be the cause of JD leaving Dani, Dani may be pissed with Matt for a long time. So the person Dani ends up being comforted by after ther break up with JD just may be NICO!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A girl can only hope and dream right??? :wub: :D

#50 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

I think you are absolutely right about this one. I think before JD is gone for good Matt will totally go to Nico and ask him to do some diggin on JD. Little does Matt know that Nico did his digging on JD WEEKS ago, lol!!!!! And yes Dani will be left heart broken and Matt will be very close by to swoop in and try to make her feel better and finally tell her that it's over between him and Laura.

BUT if Matt goes too ape crazy with his jealousy over JD and be the cause of JD leaving Dani, Dani may be pissed with Matt for a long time. So the person Dani ends up being comforted by after ther break up with JD just may be NICO!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A girl can only hope and dream right??? :wub: :D

Oh I love how you guys think - lol!!

I don't think Matt is over Dani at all. In that last scene when he was talking to Dani and JD and she said to Matt you had something and Matt said "I have nothing that can't wait". - I wonder if that has a double meaning that he will wait for Dani.

I still ship Dani and Nico, You can just tell there is something building between them, even if it is just a professional friendship at this point. I think they both are intrigued by the other.

#51 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

OK so far I have not seen Dani go through the grief stage after the divorce. There hasn’t been the time. They have been introducing the characters and foundation building and there are far fewer episodes on cable. But I think it has to happen. She is a very strong woman but we all need a good cry at one time or another. Get it out of the way and move forward.

The way I see it she has the week from hell. Everything goes wrong. Her son is back to sneaking around, her daughter has a hissy at hearing no and writes awful things about mom on face book and they both go spend time with dad, the cool one. Her mother backslides and calls her to fill her in on how wonderful her ex is doing, work is great and he has a hot female on his arm. The icing on the cake is the coach threatening to have her fired because one of the new problem players (the owners new favorite) is getting into trouble and Dani hasn’t fixed him yet. If his antics get into the press things will get ugly. Matt only does a half hearted job of defending her efforts. And as she leaves the office Nico doesn’t say anything, just crosses his arms and gives her that look. Just like when she first started with the team and he thought her job was a lot of hogwash..

She gets home and picks up the phone to call her girl friend so she can vent and have her girl friend say something funny like she always does make her laugh….But…. She is gone. Then it all hits her, she is alone. And she starts crying……

We all know there are things you tell your girl friend that you would never tell your husband. It can be like a divorce to lose a best girl friend.

At midnight Nico calls about the problem player but Dani mumbles something and hangs up. He tries a few more times but she isn’t picking up. So he goes to her house. The place is dark, her car is there and he can hear her phone ringing when he dials. He suddenly has a bad feeling and punches out a window to open the door. (He could have picked the lock, we all know he has the skills, but it would take too long.)

He finds her curled up on her bedroom floor, crying. This is not the strong lady he knows. Now he’s on the floor with her in his arms. He realizes she isn’t hurt but sad and he is at a loss. He fixes things not people and asks who he can call for her…….. “No one, I have no one. I’m all alone”…….. He has no idea tomorrow she will be better and back to her fighting ways. She just needs a real good cry.

How do you think it should go from here?

I see him saying “You have me”.....

#52 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

OK so far I have not seen Dani go through the grief stage after the divorce. There hasn't been the time. They have been introducing the characters and foundation building and there are far fewer episodes on cable. But I think it has to happen. She is a very strong woman but we all need a good cry at one time or another. Get it out of the way and move forward.

The way I see it she has the week from hell. Everything goes wrong. Her son is back to sneaking around, her daughter has a hissy at hearing no and writes awful things about mom on face book and they both go spend time with dad, the cool one. Her mother backslides and calls her to fill her in on how wonderful her ex is doing, work is great and he has a hot female on his arm. The icing on the cake is the coach threatening to have her fired because one of the new problem players (the owners new favorite) is getting into trouble and Dani hasn't fixed him yet. If his antics get into the press things will get ugly. Matt only does a half hearted job of defending her efforts. And as she leaves the office Nico doesn't say anything, just crosses his arms and gives her that look. Just like when she first started with the team and he thought her job was a lot of hogwash..

She gets home and picks up the phone to call her girl friend so she can vent and have her girl friend say something funny like she always does make her laugh….But…. She is gone. Then it all hits her, she is alone. And she starts crying……

We all know there are things you tell your girl friend that you would never tell your husband. It can be like a divorce to lose a best girl friend.

At midnight Nico calls about the problem player but Dani mumbles something and hangs up. He tries a few more times but she isn't picking up. So he goes to her house. The place is dark, her car is there and he can hear her phone ringing when he dials. He suddenly has a bad feeling and punches out a window to open the door. (He could have picked the lock, we all know he has the skills, but it would take too long.)

He finds her curled up on her bedroom floor, crying. This is not the strong lady he knows. Now he's on the floor with her in his arms. He realizes she isn't hurt but sad and he is at a loss. He fixes things not people and asks who he can call for her…….. "No one, I have no one. I'm all alone"…….. He has no idea tomorrow she will be better and back to her fighting ways. She just needs a real good cry.

I see him saying "You have me".....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT in Dani needing a good cry, she needs to come to terms with this divorce and THEN move on!!!!! Nico to the rescue - the way you put it I can totally see this happening!! Great job!!!!;) :D :)

#53 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

OK so far I have not seen Dani go through the grief stage after the divorce. There hasn't been the time. They have been introducing the characters and foundation building and there are far fewer episodes on cable. But I think it has to happen. She is a very strong woman but we all need a good cry at one time or another. Get it out of the way and move forward.

The way I see it she has the week from hell. Everything goes wrong. Her son is back to sneaking around, her daughter has a hissy at hearing no and writes awful things about mom on face book and they both go spend time with dad, the cool one. Her mother backslides and calls her to fill her in on how wonderful her ex is doing, work is great and he has a hot female on his arm. The icing on the cake is the coach threatening to have her fired because one of the new problem players (the owners new favorite) is getting into trouble and Dani hasn't fixed him yet. If his antics get into the press things will get ugly. Matt only does a half hearted job of defending her efforts. And as she leaves the office Nico doesn't say anything, just crosses his arms and gives her that look. Just like when she first started with the team and he thought her job was a lot of hogwash..

At midnight Nico calls about the problem player but Dani mumbles something and hangs up. He tries a few more times but she isn't picking up. So he goes to her house. The place is dark, her car is there and he can hear her phone ringing when he dials. He suddenly has a bad feeling and punches out a window to open the door. (He could have picked the lock, we all know he has the skills, but it would take too long.)

He finds her curled up on her bedroom floor, crying. This is not the strong lady he knows. Now he's on the floor with her in his arms. He realizes she isn't hurt but sad and he is at a loss. He fixes things not people and asks who he can call for her…….. "No one, I have no one. I'm all alone"…….. He has no idea tomorrow she will be better and back to her fighting ways. She just needs a real good cry.

I see him saying "You have me".....

Love it!! You should go write some Dani and Nico fanfiction!! haha JK

But you are right she really does need time to figure out who she is now and what she wants. And if Nico is there to catch her when she has no one else, then I will be glued to the TV cheering them on. :wub:

#54 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

Love it!! You should go write some Dani and Nico fanfiction!! haha JK

But you are right she really does need time to figure out who she is now and what she wants. And if Nico is there to catch her when she has no one else, then I will be glued to the TV cheering them on. :wub:

1reen should totally write some fanfic for Nico and Dani! I would totally love to read it. I write here and there myself, just based off of my wild imagination but totally just for fun. The possibilities for Nico and Dani are so wide and vast that we could totally have fun with them! :)

#55 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

Fanfic???? Never heard of it. Where is it? Would love to read some wild story lines for Dani and Nico.

#56 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:08 PM

Fanfic???? Never heard of it. Where is it? Would love to read some wild story lines for Dani and Nico.

And don't forget that you can write some yourself either there or HERE!!! ;)

#57 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

Hmmmmm........Now I'm wondering if Nico at some point will let Dani know that he knows/knew about JD from the get go the same way he let Matt know that he knew about the job offer he got and that Laura set it all up??? You can't tell me that Nico doesn't already know about Dani seeing JD!

Why do I get the feeling that no matter who Dani sees it doesn't bother Nico one bit because if and when he decides he wants to "go there" with her he has no doubt in his mind that he'll get her? GOD I LOVE THIS MAN and his quiet confidence/cockiness!!!!!!!!!!!B) :wub:

Ok Nico fans, did we call this or did we call this??? THIS is why I LOVE speculating!!!! Not only did Matt mention JD to Nico like we said he would, but Nico did a very thorough background check on JD and then took it one step further and showed up where they were having dinner and SAT with them for drinks!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm wondering how much of that was done for Matt's benefit or for NICO's benefit??? I think it's clear that both Matt and Nico want JD to go away NOW!!!!

Did you notice how fast Dani answered the phone when Matt called and how disgusted JD looked?? I LOVED IT!!!! But I loved all the Nico and Dani scenes more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#58 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

Ok Nico fans, did we call this or did we call this??? THIS is why I LOVE speculating!!!! Not only did Matt mention JD to Nico like we said he would, but Nico did a very thorough background check on JD and then took it one step further and showed up where they were having dinner and SAT with them for drinks!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm wondering how much of that was done for Matt's benefit or for NICO's benefit??? I think it's clear that both Matt and Nico want JD to go away NOW!!!!

Did you notice how fast Dani answered the phone when Matt called and how disgusted JD looked?? I LOVED IT!!!! But I loved all the Nico and Dani scenes more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this was a great episode (for Dani & Nico fans)! : )

#59 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:38 AM

Loved the last scene on the rooftop. Nico was letting JD know how important she was to the team.......... and himself. Yummy show all the way around.
One of the great things about this NOT being a network show is that we can see it more than once, don't have to wait for summer re-runs to ENJOY again.

#60 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

I'll message you, where.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved