• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

can anyone say for sure who killed lagranoui i think it was that creep trent cort...

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:33 PM

Not sure. It could have been Trent Kort. (It would make sense) I never really heard anything that gave clues as to who it was. Though, I am pretty oblivious to such things sometimes. So, not sure if we are even supposed to know or not.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

good point you might be right...

#4 GibbsGurl

GibbsGurl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

I believe it was Jenny Shepherd.  Gibbs' comment at the end of that episode, "Long live the queen." and Jenny's 'cat that got the cream' smile spoke volumes.  The team's last visit to the boat and their subsequent investigation indicated that his killer was someone he would let get close to him and would shoot him at an upward angle. Jenny was shorter than him, so ... that's my theory.  She hated The Frog. (I loved that actor, whoever he was. Sexy French accent!  ;)   )

#5 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

she certainly had motive. and opportunity.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:24 AM

I believe it was Jenny Shepherd. Gibbs' comment at the end of that episode, "Long live the queen." and Jenny's 'cat that got the cream' smile spoke volumes. The team's last visit to the boat and their subsequent investigation indicated that his killer was someone he would let get close to him and would shoot him at an upward angle. Jenny was shorter than him, so ... that's my theory. She hated The Frog. (I loved that actor, whoever he was. Sexy French accent! ;) )

yo gibbsgirl his name is armand assante, and after some thought i think you are right about jen shepperd the marks on the spent cartridge is the smoking gun , thanx for input.....

#7 lemonlymanlover

lemonlymanlover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

yo gibbsgirl his name is armand assante, and after some thought i think you are right about jen shepperd the marks on the spent cartridge is the smoking gun , thanx for input.....

I also thought it was Jenny because of the spent round with the marks but who knows with the CIA and them telling Vance during the investigation of the team and Cort said it was sanctioned. They can pull anything off but I think they want us all to wonder...:unsure:
She did think he killed her father, if he is really dead..... who knows, what was with the fingerprints on the scotch bottle? So many questions???

#8 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

I also thought it was Jenny because of the spent round with the marks but who knows with the CIA and them telling Vance during the investigation of the team and Cort said it was sanctioned. They can pull anything off but I think they want us all to wonder...:unsure:
She did think he killed her father, if he is really dead..... who knows, what was with the fingerprints on the scotch bottle? So many questions???

thats why i love ncis they make us use our grey matter, aka brains. sooo much twist and turns and theory. ....i still think ziva is the deep cover mole, sorry off topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved