91 replies to this topic

#1 auroracat

auroracat

I like mine a little toasty!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thought it would be fun to start a thread where we note changes in the loft since Fi has moved in with Michael. So add away as you notice things!

We know about the snow globe shelves so I'm not going to start with that one.

1) Full length mirror that Michael was looking in when he had the shirt from the Nate Westen collection. Looks like it was to the left of the staircase to the loft.

#2 cargram

cargram

Fiona, feisty and fabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

We haven't seen much of the loft in daylight, but I think there is now a room size rug on the floor. ;)
Posted Image

sig courtesy of AggieThrower30

#3 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Yes, it's under the bed.! It was there in Company Man, so I'm not sure when or who it went in...

#4 addicted2BN

addicted2BN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

Is there a "Lu" or do they take their potty breaks at Maddies place?

#5 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

1) Full length mirror that Michael was looking in when he had the shirt from the Nate Westen collection. Looks like it was to the left of the staircase to the loft. (auroracat)

2) Area rug under the bed (cargram)

There is a bathroom. It's behind the shelves in the corner to the right of the door as one enters the loft. The corner back behind the staircase.

#6 Lucazzy

Lucazzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

Is there a "Lu" or do they take their potty breaks at Maddies place?

Haha, this post made me smile. I'm assuming Michael pees off the balcony :P . I actually have no idea.
Shows that everyone should watch:

-Burn Notice (Best characters, great acting)
-Breaking Bad (Best character development and excellent acting)
-24 (Master of cliffhanger, thrilling show)
-Prison Break (Similar to 24, massive government conspiracy and that good stuff)
-Lost (Great acting, character development. Great sci-fi show)
-Homeland (Realistic, entertaining thriller)
-Game of Thrones (Fantasy for people that hate fantasy. Awesome actors, well written characters, tons of twists. Read books first!)

#7 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:52 AM

Think back to season 1 - We've seen Michael comes out of the shower all wet right before Fi came over to kick his a$$.

#8 SveaLucia

SveaLucia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

Haha, this post made me smile. I'm assuming Michael pees off the balcony :P . I actually have no idea.

first the question about the "lu" made me laugh hard. but your answer made me laugh out really loud.
the bathroom question was the first thing that came to my mind when watching the first episodes.
i bet the writers wrote this shower scene into the script just for all the fans wondering where the bathroom was. they gave us a nice moment to appreciate michaels well shaped (slightly wet) torso plus the information that there really is a bathroom.

to be honest, i didn`t recognize any changes in the loft other than new bedlinen and a headboard.
the drapes/curtains were mentioned in another thread (can`t remember which) so i had to look at the screencaps to get it.
and when did we see the rug? i can`t remember any rug...

"Om én mann kan vise så mye hat, tenk hvor mye kjærlighet vi alle kan vise sammen."
Posted Image

#9 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:53 PM

It's under the bed - check that love scene in Company Man. It's under Michael when Fi throws him down.

#10 SveaLucia

SveaLucia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

ah! how could i miss that? you are right! my eyes must have been elsewhere :P

"Om én mann kan vise så mye hat, tenk hvor mye kjærlighet vi alle kan vise sammen."
Posted Image

#11 tripster5

tripster5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

Their bed is also now on some kind of wood platform. Makes it higher. There are also lamps in the background, unpacked, but not put anywhere yet. Lots of boxes of Fi's things around. Haven't seen her dining room table yet!

#12 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

I don't think the bed is any higher, but I could be wrong - but there is definitely new bedding including some sort of bed skirt.

Did Fi's table survive the explosion?

So to recap:

1) Full length mirror
2) Area rug - I'm going to count that one even though it showed up before Fi moved in.
3) New bedding - possibly a plaftorm as well - also going to count even though I think this was also before Fi moved in
4) New lamps - not completely placed yet or with lamp shades, but I'm sure they are coming ;)

I'm thinking with the boxes of stuff - we have to wait to count the contents until they are unpacked :P

#13 Mary65529

Mary65529

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

Fi has always had pretty good taste in furnishings.....I'm just waiting for her to lobby for some A/C.

#14 USAfanatic1744

USAfanatic1744

"Plenty of Muscle"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:32 AM

I don't think the bed is any higher, but I could be wrong - but there is definitely new bedding including some sort of bed skirt.

Did Fi's table survive the explosion?

So to recap:

1) Full length mirror
2) Area rug - I'm going to count that one even though it showed up before Fi moved in.
3) New bedding - possibly a plaftorm as well - also going to count even though I think this was also before Fi moved in
4) New lamps - not completely placed yet or with lamp shades, but I'm sure they are coming ;)

I'm thinking with the boxes of stuff - we have to wait to count the contents until they are unpacked :P

Just want to add my two cents: I don't believe the bedding has changed since season two. In the pilot he had only the mattress, but I believe only a box spring has been added since Season One. You be the judge. Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

Fi has always had pretty good taste in furnishings.....I'm just waiting for her to lobby for some A/C.

I don't know - I am kind of partial to the partially clad, kind of "glisteney" look.....:P

Damn.

Look where you made this gal's head go......
Posted Image">

Mel

#16 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

Just want to add my two cents: I don't believe the bedding has changed since season two. In the pilot he had only the mattress, but I believe only a box spring has been added since Season One. You be the judge. Posted Image

Posted Image

Just did an entire season one rewatch on the weekend - we watch him drop the box spring and mattress to the floor while on the phone with Maddie.

But those dusty old bottles - while quaint and cool - are really kind of gross when you think about it. You'd think Fi would at least insist on them being cleaned. LOL. They kind of take away from the sparkly of her snowglobes!

Oh, I need another cup of coffee today.
Posted Image">

Mel

#17 SveaLucia

SveaLucia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:18 AM

holy cow, i need to watch closer next time they show the loft. didn`t recognize that many changes.
one thing i was wondering about is the green chair - the one jason bly cut open when he tried to get rid off michael (the episode with the bank heist and hostages)
michael did patch the chair with some duct tape, that i am sure of, and if i am right, the whole season we see him use this chair. then suddenly in the next season (3?4?) the chair is new - no cuts at all.
ok, doesn`t belong to changes after fiona moved in but it was something that bothered me.
i believe all the boxes are filled with fionas clothes, shoes, bags...and because michael does not have a big enough closet or time to buy a bigger one (or even make one himself) she has to live out of boxes.
and i wonder if there will be any changes to the kitchen...fiona seems to like to cook (there were at least to episodes that showed her preparing food for michael, the one withe the kid who stole her gun to kill stepdad, and the one where she did not allow michael to read while eating).

Posted Image

#18 auroracat

auroracat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

The green chair is the same - I think at some point off camera that Michael had the top reupholstered. Or at least that's what we are supposed to think. I think it relates back to his dad leaving him incomplete to do lists. Michael has a thing about "finishing" things. (As we are seeing in season 5.)

So the consensus is that the bed is still the same at this point?

And can anybody explain why, when Fi is apparantly au naturel in the nightmare scene, Michael has a shirt on? Seems mighty unfair to me!!!

#19 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

holy cow, i need to watch closer next time they show the loft. didn`t recognize that many changes.
one thing i was wondering about is the green chair - the one jason bly cut open when he tried to get rid off michael (the episode with the bank heist and hostages)
michael did patch the chair with some duct tape, that i am sure of, and if i am right, the whole season we see him use this chair. then suddenly in the next season (3?4?) the chair is new - no cuts at all.
ok, doesn`t belong to changes after fiona moved in but it was something that bothered me.
i believe all the boxes are filled with fionas clothes, shoes, bags...and because michael does not have a big enough closet or time to buy a bigger one (or even make one himself) she has to live out of boxes.
and i wonder if there will be any changes to the kitchen...fiona seems to like to cook (there were at least to episodes that showed her preparing food for michael, the one withe the kid who stole her gun to kill stepdad, and the one where she did not allow michael to read while eating).

Funny you mention Fiona liking to cook - actually even though she seems to know what Michael's favorites are - she mentions in that episode with the kid that she really is not a very good cook. Except when it comes to explosives of course.

Though in the pilot episode it is Michael who mention that he in fact is a decent cook. Yet he has only the cooking tools in his kitchen to make said explosives. It would be nice to see a more realistic working kitchen and maybe see him use those skills just once!!
Posted Image">

Mel

#20 SveaLucia

SveaLucia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

well, one does not have to be good at cooking for loving the cooking part itself ;) (just think about mom...)
i got the impression that she loves cooking for michael on special occasions, and maybe uses it as a way of telling him that she loves him (she would never ever cook for someone else).

the green chair got new upholstery...hm.. that must have been happened off camera. i remember being quite baffled when the chair suddenly was like new. but, aurorocat, you might be right that he - wit this need to finish things - wanted to get the chair repaired,

maybe he wore a shirt in bed because he got up again after he and fiona went to bed? she is still asleep therefore naked, but he had been up half the night reading files (that we learn later on) and then falls asleep totally exhausted for so to experience some nightmares and wake up quite shaken?

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved