369 replies to this topic

#1 elledeegee

elledeegee

White Collarus Fan Fictionus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Just a little explanation of this before I give my own post. This is a thread to say where you've seen someone that was a guest-star on White Collar but in another show.

For example:

I recently watched some reruns of the show Numb3r5 and saw the girl who played Pierce from Home Invasion playing an attorney.

I also watched a recent Law and Order SVU rerun and saw the guy who played O'Leery from Dentist of Detroit playing some big wig on the Police force.

I remember watching a rerun of Supernatural and seeing the guy who played Wilkes in Front Man play a cop who was chasing the two brothers.

So if you saw someone from the show (not the main cast, they have their own threads) on another show and want to say something about it, Post it here!

Edited by elledeegee, 04 July 2011 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

Neal: I want to buy a bakery.
Mozz: I like donuts.
Neal: Hot and fresh, just the way momma made them.
Mozz: Bear claws?
Neal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Mozz: Mmmmm...
Neal: Right here.

#2 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,515 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

Way to go elle!

This is going to be a fun thread. :)

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#3 Pashma

Pashma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

The actress who played Pierce in 'Home Invasion' is now playing Maggie on TNT's 'Falling Skies'.

#4 elledeegee

elledeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:58 PM

Way to go elle!

This is going to be a fun thread. :)

Thanks!

Oh I keep seeing the guy who played the bad guy in "Flip of the Coin" on several shows. He seems to be in everything lately including L&O. I saw him in Numb3r5 too as a cop of some sort and for a while I think they were planning a pilot around him as the main character but not sure what happened to that show. I don't watch the main channels (ABC NBC etc) much so not sure if that came to fruition.

I wish I knew his name.

I've also seen the Doctor from "Vital Signs" around a few times on Lifetime Movie Network and somewhere else recently.
Posted Image

#5 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,613 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Thanks!

Oh I keep seeing the guy who played the bad guy in "Flip of the Coin" on several shows. He seems to be in everything lately including L&O. I saw him in Numb3r5 too as a cop of some sort and for a while I think they were planning a pilot around him as the main character but not sure what happened to that show. I don't watch the main channels (ABC NBC etc) much so not sure if that came to fruition.

I wish I knew his name.

I've also seen the Doctor from "Vital Signs" around a few times on Lifetime Movie Network and somewhere else recently.

Wasn't the bad guy in Flip of the Coin on Burn Notice?

The doctor from Vital Signs is Kyle Secor. He was in a series in the 90's called Homicide: Life on the Streets. It was a good cop show set in Baltimore.

Posted Image

#6 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,425 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

Pierce (Sarah Carter) from Home Invasion played an itchy lawyer in 'Shark'.

Aimes (Garret Dillahunt) from Flip of a Coin played Simon on 'Burn Notice'.

Of course Edward Walker (Tim Matheson) from Withdrawals played Larry on 'Burn Notice'.

Alisah Teagon (Sarah Wynter) from Flip of a Coin was in 24.

Maria (Callie Thorne) from Book of Hours now has her own show, Necessary Roughness.

I could go on for hours, but I'll give someone else a chance!
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#7 elledeegee

elledeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

I almost forgot.

I've seen Mr. Rebhorn (Hughes) on several shows including Law & Order and Seinfeld. He played the prosecuter that convicts Jerry and his friends on the finale.
Posted Image

#8 elledeegee

elledeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:00 AM

I just realized we have a Diana Thread but no Marsha Thomason one.
I was changing channels when I saw Diana on the screen with Martin Lawrence.
Apparently she was in the movie "Black Knight."

Posted Image

She uses her English accent and then later plays an American in the present time.
Never seen this movie but it's kind of funny.
Posted Image

#9 elledeegee

elledeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Watching L&O and the archives guy who swears that the forgery is real, he was just on here as a fastidious as he was on the Pilot.
Posted Image

#10 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,869 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Wasn't the bad guy in Flip of the Coin on Burn Notice?

The doctor from Vital Signs is Kyle Secor. He was in a series in the 90's called Homicide: Life on the Streets. It was a good cop show set in Baltimore.

Homicide was THE very best cop show ever on TV. Kyle played a rookie detective I think. Acting was so realistic and wonderful. I bought seasons 1 and 2 and also 3 on DVD. It was one of those shows that had a short first season and came on I think for a summer replacement or in the middle of the regular season, not sure which, so the DVDs for 1 and 2 were sold together. If you're into that you should check it out at the video store.

#11 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,425 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

Just saw Sharif Atkins in a two parter, Criminal Minds, To Hell... And Back. Playing the bad crime is Garret Dillahunt (Flip of a Coin).
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#12 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,515 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

Just saw Sharif Atkins in a two parter, Criminal Minds, To Hell... And Back. Playing the bad crime is Garret Dillahunt (Flip of a Coin).

Sharif was great on Criminal Minds. He also did two episodes of Numb3rs which was another heavy role. I mentioned it to him when we were in NYC and he so pleased that I remembered it.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#13 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,425 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

Sharif was great on Criminal Minds. He also did two episodes of Numb3rs which was another heavy role. I mentioned it to him when we were in NYC and he so pleased that I remembered it.

I think I've watched all of Numb3rs, and for the life of me, I can't remember the episodes he was in. But then I couldn't remember the episodes Tim DeKay did in Without a Trace and CSI and Willie Garson in CSI. I do remember Tim Dekay in NCIS but then hubby and I watch NCIS all the time.
Cathy

#14 NDKidsMom

NDKidsMom

GO IRISH!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

I've been seeing a lot of British actor Mark Sheppard lately... he played "The Dutchman" (Curtis Hagen) in the White Collar Pilot. I just saw him in "Doctor Who" as Canton Delaware. But he was also in several episodes of "Leverage" as Jim Sterling, and I remember first seeing him in "Burn Notice" as Tom Prescott.

Posted Image

TimworkingonWC-small.jpg

#15 RSty

RSty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

The New Blonde Fbi Video Picture CMT link is from Here Come's Summer CMT The LOCASH COWBOY'S

#16 elledeegee

elledeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

I've been seeing a lot of British actor Mark Sheppard lately... he played "The Dutchman" (Curtis Hagen) in the White Collar Pilot. I just saw him in "Doctor Who" as Canton Delaware. But he was also in several episodes of "Leverage" as Jim Sterling, and I remember first seeing him in "Burn Notice" as Tom Prescott.

Posted Image

He was in Warehouse 13 as a Regent and played in two episodes of Medium as a ghost who comes back. He's a kind of "jack the ripper" type in those two episodes.

I also just saw the guy who played the snobby curator of the Channing in The Portrait on an episode of L&O SVU. He had more hair. ;) still came off a bit snobbish <_<

Edited by elledeegee, 24 July 2011 - 11:42 PM.

Posted Image

#17 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,425 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

He was in Warehouse 13 as a Regent and played in two episodes of Medium as a ghost who comes back. He's a kind of "jack the ripper" type in those two episodes.

I also just saw the guy who played the snobby curator of the Channing in The Portrait on an episode of L&O SVU. He had more hair. ;) still came off a bit snobbish <_<

I noticed the curator was playing a judge on more than one episode of SVU.
Cathy

#18 WCFan

WCFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

I saw the guy who played Avery in "Hard Sell" on the latest episode of "Royal Pains." He was in a "correctional facility" with Henry Winkler's character (maybe that's where he went after they arrested him on WC!).

#19 oldannette

oldannette

Head Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • 10,790 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

I saw the guy who played Avery in "Hard Sell" on the latest episode of "Royal Pains." He was in a "correctional facility" with Henry Winkler's character (maybe that's where he went after they arrested him on WC!).

Was he with his "lawyer"?

(LOVED Tim's delivery of that line: "Oh there's your lawyer.")

Annette :)

black_line_1.jpg

annette_signature_talk_in_quotes_3a.jpg

#20 Sglab

Sglab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

OMG. Thank you. I've been trying to figure out who that guy was in prison with Henry Winkler's character. It's been driving me crazy.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved