• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 AuntBuzzi2

AuntBuzzi2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:55 AM

Law and Order - Criminal Intent should never have been canceled. I love this show and not watching it on Sunday nites will be hard. The Law and Order Triliogy is the best on the air and Dick Wolf is depriving us of good programming by cancelling two of the shows. Please bring it back for good. Most of the new shows are not up to par, and not worth watching. You have a good thing going here and a lot of people who like it. Please Mr. Wolf bring it back, we need Goren and Eames.

#2 Napuaokalani

Napuaokalani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Dido that.

I am boycotting USA Network until they bring back LOCI.

#3 Klytus

Klytus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:31 PM

I wouldn't boycott USA. That's not helpful. You may wish to email them on a regular basis telling them you want L&O CI back. One needs to be annoying in a proactive way. Don't let them forget. :)

#4 Firefall

Firefall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:14 PM

Keep on sending them messages so their email inbox can overload and they may have no other choice.

#5 Rubybaby

Rubybaby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

I'm sending them emails at least once a day, Firefall. Plus, I try to send them a snail mail "package" from Operation Tie Clips and Skittles every day! If we keep begging, *maybe* they'll finally listen to us!

#6 flashymom

flashymom

Queen of the Universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,864 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

::crosses fingers:: There's also a *rumor* that Dick Wolf is shopping CI around to other networks. Maybe it can find a BETTER home on another network!
Chief of Security, USS NoRomo; Queen of the Universe and Ruler of All She Surveys, lol!

#7 chimera

chimera

Queen of Twilight Isle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

::crosses fingers:: There's also a *rumor* that Dick Wolf is shopping CI around to other networks. Maybe it can find a BETTER home on another network!

Posted Image
I love your positive attitude, flashymom! Here's hoping he finds a win-win bargain!!!

Edited by chimera, 20 July 2011 - 03:07 AM.

#8 Outerbankschick

Outerbankschick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hey y'all - check out this cool Facebook page! It's all about bringing back LOCI! Go check it out and "like" it! Spread the link around! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Back-Law-And-Order-Criminal-Intent/221067687935509?sk=info#!/pages/Bring-Back-Law-And-Order-Criminal-Intent/221067687935509

Posted Image

#9 chimera

chimera

Queen of Twilight Isle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:54 PM

Hey y'all - check out this cool Facebook page! It's all about bringing back LOCI! Go check it out and "like" it! Spread the link around! :)

http://www.facebook....221067687935509

I went and "liked" it. Hope it helps.

#10 Santiagobear

Santiagobear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

I don't know the reasons why LOCI was cancelled, but I suspect it was due to a drop off in the number of people watching it. What do you expect when you get Jeff Goldblum playing a Bobby Goren clone? Goldblum is his own best fan, and bringing back the G and E team was all the show needed. PLEASE, network. If anybody with clout reads this - - LOCI is popular all over the world - - even here in Chile. We NEED our weekly G and E fix!!! And more than 8 episodes per season, too. At least 3 times that number! It's worth whatever Vincent D'Onofrio and Katheryn Erbe demand in salary - - it's one of the two best shows on television - - and it's loss is a great loss to entertainment.

#11 chimera

chimera

Queen of Twilight Isle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I don't know the reasons why LOCI was cancelled, but I suspect it was due to a drop off in the number of people watching it. What do you expect when you get Jeff Goldblum playing a Bobby Goren clone? Goldblum is his own best fan, and bringing back the G and E team was all the show needed. PLEASE, network. If anybody with clout reads this - - LOCI is popular all over the world - - even here in Chile. We NEED our weekly G and E fix!!! And more than 8 episodes per season, too. At least 3 times that number! It's worth whatever Vincent D'Onofrio and Katheryn Erbe demand in salary - - it's one of the two best shows on television - - and it's loss is a great loss to entertainment.

Santiagobear, in the past people from all over the globe have posted here agreeing with you. It looks like Vincent will be staring in a new show called Blue Tilt, in which he may play a similar character. I hope very similar :lol:. I hope we will see a Goren/Eames series of television movies. I want to know what happens to them!

Quoted from IMDb:
Ethan Hawke and Vincent D'Onofrio have signed up to star in a new cop drama pilot for NBC. Blue Tilt will see the pair play two homicide detectives who struggle to balance their jobs with their erratic home lives, according to Deadline. The project was originally conceived by Law & Order scribe Chris Brancato, who later developed the project alongside D'Onofrio and Hawke. All three will serve as executive producers. Training Day star Hawke recently filmed rejected Fox pilot Exit Strategy, while D'onofrio's Law & Order: Criminal Intent concluded in June

Edited by chimera, 03 October 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#12 anne12

anne12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Hi,
On which channel,this show is telecast? Can someone please tell me. Please somebody help me.

Regards,

anne12

Get latest updateabout

Criminal Law Activity from

http://www.criminalattorneyin.net/

CRIMINAL ATTORNEY IN

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved