• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Posted Image

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#962 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Posted Image

Peter and El discussing the night that Neal opened up to him about everything and El thinking best to try to talk to Kramer.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#963 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image

Peter and El discussing the night that Neal opened up to him about everything and El thinking best to try to talk to Kramer.

I loved that scene. Peter's inner conflict coming through. Both opinion valuable. I love El's look saying "talk to Neal" like it is obvious. and 'then talk to Kramer". That what I would say. But then I also understand Peter's concern that Neal could do something stupid. ANd he was right....

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#964 Kim1982

Kim1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

Great conversation and don't forget Moz trying to check Satch if he had any bugs in him. And calling them ametures (sp) of course then I can go to peter and neals convesation about checking the judge out; forgot how Peter put it but just made neal smile the way he said and its like poor Peter is in a hole and he says 'thats not what I meant'!

Peter said something along the lines of getting the judge disrobed then at Neal's look he I think he said, "you know what I mean, if we lean on her hard enough she'll flip on Fowler." That scene was cute with Neal smirking at him and Peter saying "that's not what I meant, you know what I meant."

#965 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Peter said something along the lines of getting the judge disrobed then at Neal's look he I think he said, "you know what I mean, if we lean on her hard enough she'll flip on Fowler." That scene was cute with Neal smirking at him and Peter saying "that's not what I meant, you know what I meant."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#966 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#967 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image

This was an excellent scene. Peter was really torn and nobody, not even the wise Elizabeth, could guess that Kramer had strayed so far from the fold. I really felt for Peter here; Kramer had been his mentor and his role model and thanks to Diana's warning, he already had some clue that Kramer wasn't exactly what he (Peter) remembered. When the new season starts up, it will be interesting to see what Elizabeth has been saying, or doing, perhaps. You know Peter had to be very disappointed and upset when he came home that night.
Posted Image

#968 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

I too loved that scene. You could really feel Peter's distress there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#969 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

This was an excellent scene. Peter was really torn and nobody, not even the wise Elizabeth, could guess that Kramer had strayed so far from the fold. I really felt for Peter here; Kramer had been his mentor and his role model and thanks to Diana's warning, he already had some clue that Kramer wasn't exactly what he (Peter) remembered. When the new season starts up, it will be interesting to see what Elizabeth has been saying, or doing, perhaps. You know Peter had to be very disappointed and upset when he came home that night.

I too loved that scene. You could really feel Peter's distress there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the photos, Aragarna. It really brought the scene back in focus. Like Sedona mentions, I want to see El's reaction to Neal and Moz' escape to "tiki tiki land".

PBASBanner62.jpg

#970 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the photos, Aragarna. It really brought the scene back in focus. Like Sedona mentions, I want to see El's reaction to Neal and Moz' escape to "tiki tiki land".

We still may get that at beginning of S4!

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#971 NDKidsMom

NDKidsMom

GO IRISH!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

It's an incidental note, but for some reason I loved how Peter just slid Elizabeth's coffee mug over for her without looking up at her as she was approaching the island counter in the kitchen. I like thinking that he had prepared her coffee for her before she came down and was just standing there thinking while he waited for her. He specifically needed to discuss this Kramer stuff with her, his confidante.

TimworkingonWC-small.jpg

#972 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

It's an incidental note, but for some reason I loved how Peter just slid Elizabeth's coffee mug over for her without looking up at her as she was approaching the island counter in the kitchen. I like thinking that he had prepared her coffee for her before she came down and was just standing there thinking while he waited for her. He specifically needed to discuss this Kramer stuff with her, his confidante.

Yes I noticed that too. I love all those little details :)
I've just rewatched Stealing Home, and also noticed that Peter cleaned up the breakfast table while talking to Neal about his baseball career.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#973 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

So we thinking Peter can handle making coffee at home but can't at work. Remember how he struggled with the coffee makers at work and would look at cruz or jones to make him a cup? And yes I like that scene when he says we need a third cake and el says with a file in it and Peter say one that say bon voyage on it. I like how Peter has El to talk to; when he needs someone to xplain stuff to like the fact Neal opened up to him one night. And El thinking he should talk to Kramer but then Kramer is just beyond redemption. I liked how Peter and Sara were able to help Neal and Peter was willing to take the fall. And Neal was concerned.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#974 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

So we thinking Peter can handle making coffee at home but can't at work. Remember how he struggled with the coffee makers at work and would look at cruz or jones to make him a cup? And yes I like that scene when he says we need a third cake and el says with a file in it and Peter say one that say bon voyage on it. I like how Peter has El to talk to; when he needs someone to xplain stuff to like the fact Neal opened up to him one night. And El thinking he should talk to Kramer but then Kramer is just beyond redemption. I liked how Peter and Sara were able to help Neal and Peter was willing to take the fall. And Neal was concerned.

LOL yes I remember Peter asking Cruz or Jones for coffee. Well, I guess he makes more effort for El. There is nothing he wouldn't do fro her.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#975 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

LOL yes I remember Peter asking Cruz or Jones for coffee. Well, I guess he makes more effort for El. There is nothing he wouldn't do fro her.

Think El taught him how to make coffee in the coffee maker?

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#976 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Think El taught him how to make coffee in the coffee maker?

It's a smaller coffee maker at home. Maybe that monster in the FBI intimidated him. Hmm, come to think of it, that would be Peter Burke. No fear to Fowler, Adler or Kramer or a host of bad guys but maybe El's displeasure at him not making the morning coffee would be terrifying. Posted Image
Posted Image

#977 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:19 AM

It's a smaller coffee maker at home. Maybe that monster in the FBI intimidated him. Hmm, come to think of it, that would be Peter Burke. No fear to Fowler, Adler or Kramer or a host of bad guys but maybe El's displeasure at him not making the morning coffee would be terrifying. Posted Image

Of course just because coffee was made doesn't mean El went in there and made it already and Peter just could have poured her a cup and put it there for her when she came :)

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#978 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Commercial coffee makers are easier to use. They are hooked up to the water supply, the coffee is in pre-measured packets, all you do is cut open the package and put it in a filter and press on.

Afraid of El, I could buy that.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#979 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Of course just because coffee was made doesn't mean El went in there and made it already and Peter just could have poured her a cup and put it there for her when she came :)

LOL this is true ! You're probably right. :D

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#980 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

LOL this is true ! You're probably right. :D

I still like my image of Peter when he looks at the coffee makers at work like in Bad Judgement and can't think of other eps when Cruz comes up and he looks at her to make the coffee and she just takes it from him and says give me that. Peter just has that look that is great. Not sure would we call those puppy dog eyes when he wants his coffee lol.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved