3415 replies to this topic

#41 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

That was perhaps my favorite sequence in that episode (well, that and the four of them actually out there with mirrors and sextant; cool). Peter is trying hard to appear interested and informed but Neal buzzing distracts him continually. Neal however, solves the entire problem then and just goes straight to Elizabeth. After Peter has El's blessing, I think they're out of the house in the next three minutes. Posted Image

Do you get the feeling that since Neal and Moz has come into Peter and El's little family that they certainly have kept the household a little intresting. Granted with Peter with Neal its about work or trying to keep him safe like when El suggested when Rice became the keeper of Neal that Peter just butt in on case since she figured he probobly would anyway. And surprized that in Where there's a will that El let Neal and Moz have satchmo for a con. You gotta wonder where they straight forward with her? But yes El knows her husband wanted to go play with Neal and she was more then happy to join in.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#42 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

Hey Downeaster! Check out Peter's slippers! It looks like he has the LL Bean variety. Another reason to love this man ... ;)

Funny I noticed that. I thought about saying something, but, well it seemed a little obsessive to to start talking about His slippers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

#43 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

Funny I noticed that. I thought about saying something, but, well it seemed a little obsessive to to start talking about His slippers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

So what is with you and slippers or Peters slippers?

Posted Image

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#44 NDKidsMom

NDKidsMom

GO IRISH!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

This may be a fairly minor observation, but I really enjoyed the several subtle ways that Elizabeth showed that she was really worried about Peter in tonight's Dentist of Detroit episode. First she seemed concerned in the kitchen with the obvious observation that if the mob is involved, there's danger involved. Peter tried to minimize it and make it sound like it was just "fun", but even he couldn't find a convincing argument for the dangerous part and was relieved that Neal knocked on the door just then to interrupt them. And then when Elizabeth was with Mozzie playing cards, you saw the immediate reaction on her face when Mozzie said that Deluca was a killer. She was suddenly distracted and visibly worried. I even wondered if that was when Mozzie realized that he needed to do something to protect Peter. If I remember correctly, it wasn't until after that that he asked for his melon, so it's possible he didn't come up with his plan to meet Deluca until then. Mozzie recognized that brief look of concern on Elizabeth's face, and I think it inspired him to encourage her before she left that Peter would be OK.

Don't you just love the relationships on this show!!!???

TimworkingonWC-small.jpg

#45 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

This may be a fairly minor observation, but I really enjoyed the several subtle ways that Elizabeth showed that she was really worried about Peter in tonight's Dentist of Detroit episode. First she seemed concerned in the kitchen with the obvious observation that if the mob is involved, there's danger involved. Peter tried to minimize it and make it sound like it was just "fun", but even he couldn't find a convincing argument for the dangerous part and was relieved that Neal knocked on the door just then to interrupt them. And then when Elizabeth was with Mozzie playing cards, you saw the immediate reaction on her face when Mozzie said that Deluca was a killer. She was suddenly distracted and visibly worried. I even wondered if that was when Mozzie realized that he needed to do something to protect Peter. If I remember correctly, it wasn't until after that that he asked for his melon, so it's possible he didn't come up with his plan to meet Deluca until then. Mozzie recognized that brief look of concern on Elizabeth's face, and I think it inspired him to encourage her before she left that Peter would be OK.

Don't you just love the relationships on this show!!!???

Posted Image

Here is a pic of El and peter before Neal shows up and El asking about case and will peter be alright. And I like that even Moz was concerned after El left to make sure Peter would make it home safe and sound to her. I like that Moz has gotten close to El and peter I just don't think he would admit it; just like I think same as Neal. Neal is close to Peter and he doesn't want to leave but he has the treasure and will do what Moz who is his friend asks of him but peter has always come through rescueing one or the other when in trouble. And plus Moz got immunity when he was underage for his crimes.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#46 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

Here is a pic of El and peter before Neal shows up and El asking about case and will peter be alright. And I like that even Moz was concerned after El left to make sure Peter would make it home safe and sound to her. I like that Moz has gotten close to El and peter I just don't think he would admit it; just like I think same as Neal. Neal is close to Peter and he doesn't want to leave but he has the treasure and will do what Moz who is his friend asks of him but peter has always come through rescueing one or the other when in trouble. And plus Moz got immunity when he was underage for his crimes.

I agree with NDKIdsMom and Sue. Elizabeth was visibly worried when she left the FBI safe house; Mozzie blurting out that DeLuca was a killer confirmed her worst fears, I think. I had the impression that Moz was not going to allow Peter (or Neal) to face DeLuca alone but seeing El's worry first hand just strengthened his resolve. Moz is close to Elizabeth - and for the first time that I can recall, he addressed Peter by his name last night but he's still laboring under this illusion that the FBI life (maybe mundane is a better word) is not for him or Neal. I think Moz will miss his friend Mrs. Suit a lot.. I do wish they' d had time for a very short scene with El, just even a phone call between her and Peter afterwards, letting her he was all right and so was Moz and Neal. But I do understand time constraints.
Posted Image

#47 pfyre

pfyre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

White Collar USA Character Builder with Tiffani Thiessen
character builder moment with Tiffani speaking about Elizabeth and Peter Burke on White Collar
'Precious and rare all Love is, gender matters not.'

Posted Image

#48 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

Posted Image

Here is a pic from Out of the Box when Peter gets suspended for two weeks for punching Fowler and El her business is right now in shambles also because of Fowler. Here is Peter trying to reassure El that everything will be alright. They are a couple who have been put through the ringers with Fowler bugging their place; getting Peter suspended etc but they always seem to come away a stronger couple.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#49 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

Here is a pic from Out of the Box when Peter gets suspended for two weeks for punching Fowler and El her business is right now in shambles also because of Fowler. Here is Peter trying to reassure El that everything will be alright. They are a couple who have been put through the ringers with Fowler bugging their place; getting Peter suspended etc but they always seem to come away a stronger couple.

I really liked this moment - well, I loved the whole episode, one of my season one favorites. But part of the reason I enjoyed this is because they (writers) avoided gaffes made by other shows where this vendetta would weaken their marriage. I've watched shows where in this situation El would blame Peter for this and say, this is all your fault and now my business is ruined, I hate the FBI, etc.etc. The fact that this didn't happen and they stayed strong told me this show was going to try to avoid the cliches, of which I'm very thankful for.
Posted Image

#50 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

El and Peter even take the time to make a date night so they can catch up and just be the two of them and no one else.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#51 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

Posted Image

El and Peter even take the time to make a date night so they can catch up and just be the two of them and no one else.

Yes, and then date night ends up being El and Mozzie.... go figure...

By the way, do you think the 'prom picture' will end up on the wall by the staircase? There's still room... Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

Yes, and then date night ends up being El and Mozzie.... go figure...

By the way, do you think the 'prom picture' will end up on the wall by the staircase? There's still room... Posted Image

Posted Image

And its anniversary time with the Burkes ok keep trying to remember how many years have they been married?

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#53 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

Peter and El in the next eps Unveiled Threat

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#54 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh, this episode is going to be so GREAT!! I can hardly wait.... but I guess I will have to. Posted Image
Thanks for the pics, Sue! You're the BEST!
Posted Image

#55 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Oh, this episode is going to be so GREAT!! I can hardly wait.... but I guess I will have to. Posted Image
Thanks for the pics, Sue! You're the BEST!

Spoiler

Here is a spoilery pic of El and Peter in eps 311 can you say awwww!!

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#56 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Great picturse Sue :D

I don't know where you find them all, but keep them coming :)

Posted Image

#57 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

Great picturse Sue :D

I don't know where you find them all, but keep them coming :)

I find I post always glad to; was nice to find there since lots of Peter in them which is always nice to see :)

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#58 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

I find I post always glad to; was nice to find there since lots of Peter in them which is always nice to see :)

Great pictures; I like it a lot, as it seems we're going to have more Peter and Elizabeth coming up. Yay! Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Great pictures; I like it a lot, as it seems we're going to have more Peter and Elizabeth coming up. Yay! Posted Image

I agree that its fun seeing more of Peter and El and how they are together. Its nice the writers are giving us that.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#60 elledeegee

elledeegee

White Collarus Fan Fictionus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Spoiler

Here is a spoilery pic of El and Peter in eps 311 can you say awwww!!

Just my opinion, but...
Spoiler

Posted Image

Neal: I want to buy a bakery.
Mozz: I like donuts.
Neal: Hot and fresh, just the way momma made them.
Mozz: Bear claws?
Neal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Mozz: Mmmmm...
Neal: Right here.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved