• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 billddrummer

billddrummer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

Where is Suits filmed? The exterior shots make it look as if it's shot in Toronto or another Canadian city, but the setting is NYC (saw some generic shots of the East River and Empire State Building).

#2 izaya

izaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:37 PM

The pilot was shot in NYC*, but I think the rest of the season is filmed in Toronto.

*source (under 'A Legal Mind')

#3 djcnoteeastli

djcnoteeastli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

It looks like they are shooting (at least some of the indoor shots) at 399 Park Avenue in Manhattan. I used to work in that building ocassionally and I think that is the lobby.

#4 lovemayday

lovemayday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:51 PM

Where is Suits filmed? The exterior shots make it look as if it's shot in Toronto or another Canadian city, but the setting is NYC (saw some generic shots of the East River and Empire State Building).

it was shot in NYC..

discount strapless wedding dress like those in films, that's great!

#5 matthewb

matthewb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:29 PM

In episode three-- I appears that they are in the lobby of the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto.

#6 thedarkpassenger

thedarkpassenger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

Not sure about the office interior, but the exterior is being filed at 601 lexington in manhattan...see pictures of the building here: http://601lexingtona...01lex/lobby.php

#7 tanabi

tanabi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

there are some filming locations in Toronto. the film crew and trailers are currently outside the RBC building in Toronto--like, RIGHT NOW. I can see them.

#8 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

^^ that's cool. I may need to take a trip to Toronto and stalk filming locations. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Roxby13

Roxby13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:13 AM

It is without question NYC, Park Avenue and 54 through 52 Sts. I worked on Park bet. 54 & 55 St until last month and every time I see the show I'm reminded of my old job.
It seems the camera shots are from south to north and from east to west. There are a lot of shots of the Lever House Bldg located between 53&54St on the West side of Park. It is a landmark bldg and famous for its ultra modern architecture. There are always very weird expos shown on the lobby. Until recently they had a huge statue of Hello Kitty just outside the lobby.The water fountain that is sometimes shown is the famous Seagram building which appears on most NYC movie shots. However, I don't recognize the building shown as their workplace.
Also, if you watch White collar, they use the same location for the outside of the building. The building they show is at 399 Park.
I think this is the reason I love both shows so much. Every time I see them I get glimpses of the building I worked at as well as the store I used to sneak to at lunch time (SYMS) on the NW corner of 54 St. and my favorite lunch spot Dishes on the SE corner of 54 St.

#10 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

^^ are you talking about shots With the actors in them,.. or are they just stock footage to sell it As NYC since that's where it takes place?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 rosemarie1

rosemarie1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

Good to know about all the legitimate exterior shots of NYC included in the episodes, but the show itself is filmed - sets, cast and most exterior shots - in Toronto. In fact, Macht in an interview said his only problem with the show is that it's not filmed in NYC, which he thinks is the greatest city. He even made the comment that they're running out of buildings in Toronto that mimic NYC.

Whatever they're doing, it's working. The show looks great.

RoseMarie
Posted Image

#12 Cookiemadison

Cookiemadison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

sorry to let you guys know BUT the offices of Pearson Spector"Most Likely" shot on a high floor at 875 Third Avenue, which is 53rd and Third Avenue.  You die hard fans can google the floor plates or try to visualize them by seeing a picture of the bldg on this link (http://highrisefacil...5-third-avenue/)  BUT I say "might" because the shots from Harvey's office DO NOT justify this statement as the view is from ballpark of about 7 blocks south.  BUT Litt's and Jessica's are definitely in this bldg.  

Mike's new office is a tougher one to figure out ...any sports fans out there care to guess?

#13 SillyRabbit

SillyRabbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

sorry to let you guys know BUT the offices of Pearson Spector"Most Likely" shot on a high floor at 875 Third Avenue, which is 53rd and Third Avenue.  You die hard fans can google the floor plates or try to visualize them by seeing a picture of the bldg on this link (http://highrisefacil...5-third-avenue/)  BUT I say "might" because the shots from Harvey's office DO NOT justify this statement as the view is from ballpark of about 7 blocks south.  BUT Litt's and Jessica's are definitely in this bldg.  

Mike's new office is a tougher one to figure out ...any sports fans out there care to guess?

HELLO!!!! It's shot in Canada. Here is 100% proof
http://m.hollywoodre...-prefers-257698

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved