• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrWestmoreland

MrWestmoreland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

Whatever you do from this point foward don't let yourself be nervous...if you do it could kill your career..you need to take these words of wisdom and allow yourself to bbecome very comfortable in that ring....once you accomplish that you can stay better focused on the job at hand while you work. I like that silent rage title...so keep it...go with something like this " Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome Big Andy Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeent Raaaaaage to the ring. Seems to fit you perfectly in that ring. Now that we're done with your business I have one last comment to the WWE team. You guys need to stop calling Mason Ryan ... just Mason Ryan...and start calling that dude...The Beast Mason Ryan. LOL. ok you guys have a good day.
Mr. Westmoreland

#2 Craigzilla

Craigzilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

Congrats Andy! I too am a big man, and honestly, without trying to sound cocky or arrogant, have a good look. I'm athletic (other than I have a bad smoking habit), and have loved wrestling my whole life. But I chased my first dream instead. To do artwork for a living. That being said, I always said back during the original Tough Enough series on MTV during the Attitude Era, that if I was ever on the show I wouldn't party and drink and all of that non-sense if I was there, because I would be there for one reason and one reason only: to get a job.

You said the same thing from Day 1, and stuck to it, and I picked you for that reason alone from Day 1.

Congratulations Andy. You deserved to win, you wanted it more than anyone else and I was a fan from Day 1 and will continue to be for the rest of your career.

Silent Rage 4 Life!

#3 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Personally I'm still not sold on how much legs the whole "silent rage" gimmick has, but hey, I could be wrong. And yes, good going Andy and you did certainly earn it, and definately they are words of wisdom that you should take care to mellow out that nervousness. Iron that smooth and you have a good run stretched ahead of you, I would think!

Good on not falling to the habit monster too. Most people probably have some kind of problem like that. You can call it "partying" and whatever however much you want but at the end of the day, that stuff's for the audience, the non-athletes, the ones who aren't pushing themselves to be the best. It takes discipline to get past things like that. With me, it's a spending habit. For the above poster, it's a smoking habit. For other people, it will be other things. We all gotta dig in and cold turkey those millstones if we want to get it done in maximum style - or else not hang them around our necks in the first place. Andy did just that, stuck to it... and won because of it... big respect to him for it.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved