• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TakeTheStrap

TakeTheStrap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

Was I the only one that couldn't stand the way Andy cries when he's scared and tries to pass it off as intensity. The guy has no fire or passion. All of his fire was manufactured in critical times and was as transparent as a strippers wet t-shirt (and just as fake underneath). He could not work the mic at all. His heavy breathing and swaying was an obvious tell on how nervous he was. I'm not saying I wouldn''t be nervous, but I am not the one who's job demands that we never see the nerves. Let's see how long he can pass of his fear as "Silent Rage". More like Crying Rage!

#2 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

I really don't know how long that "silent rage" gimmick will last... it just doesn't work for me. But yeah I wouldn't say he has no passion, but I would agree that he doesn't seem ready and also your metaphor was funny, lol.

#3 Mordechai

Mordechai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

He doesn't come across as genuine to me. It was hilarious last night when McMahon called him on it--"Did he just say guaran-damn-tee???" I think it's something that's coming along for him. I see a future for him in WWE. Just not quite now.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved