• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RingsidePrincessInPGH

RingsidePrincessInPGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Prediction for the next Diva WIN on Tough Enough.

Now, boys and girls, very soon Tough Enough has to have a Diva win. They may already have one stashed away somewhere. If not, they will get a girl who is GOOD, maybe ex-military. Slowly, ever so slowly, she will emerge from her shell. She値l have to get knocked around a little, but then she値l start to show her Tough Enough-learned skill. At first, she will wear sleeves to hide her biceps then you値l eventually see them - maybe three-quarters through the season. She will be able to do many push-ups like I previously suggested all WWE contestants should be able to do at Tough Enough try-outs. Too easy to predict it痴 a given. She will be the next Amazon Woman the next China. I wonder what her name will be? Now, WWE, if this happens the way I just predicted, I will go ballistic on this message board about the brain-dead writing of this show. I do not want to be able to predict this! I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!!! I want to be surprised! I looooove surprises. So, give me something, WWE. Give your Ringside Princess a great show of the jesters. Make me smile.

#2 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:13 AM

Hmm.
Hmm...

*goes out and buys some sleeves*

#3 flawless27dashing

flawless27dashing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

HAHAHAAH what if your prediction comes true>>>>>>>>that be so awsome you would probably eat lunch with ms.mcmahon or that wwe diva or another or all

#4 flawless27dashing

flawless27dashing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

oh and janealanaross good one :) :) :) :D :D :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

#5 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Well I am not ex-military, so maybe it won't be exactly as you predicted. :)

Honestly though, I think that while the contestants chosen to enter the show is probably a very contrived and drama-guessing process... once they're on the show, I do think it's an actual proper competition. I could be on the show and I could be their "ideal diva" of the kind of type you said about... but if I was a step below some guy in the competition with me, I don't believe I would win. And quite honestly I wouldn't really want to win. I'd only want to win by being better. I'd never want to win by being "quite good and female". Stone Cold doesn't have perfect judgement... nobody does... but I do think he has integrity in choosing who he eliminates.

#6 RingsidePrincessInPGH

RingsidePrincessInPGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:28 PM

Wouldn't mind doing lunch with Mrs. McMahon or the Diva but not Stone Cold - too mean.

HAHAHAAH what if your prediction comes true>>>>>>>>that be so awsome you would probably eat lunch with ms.mcmahon or that wwe diva or another or all

#7 RingsidePrincessInPGH

RingsidePrincessInPGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

Yes, I too think that Stone Cold has integrity in choosing who he eliminates. And, yes, the winner should be the best. However, the ones chosen leave a lot to be desired. If the girls competing were more like you sound to be, I wouldn't have a problem with the picks but the girls that were picked were useless. They just filled empty space in the program. I disagree about Stone Cold's judgment. He should have near perfect judgment - he's been in the business too long. His personality reflects that he is a pick ass so let's see that trait in his picks of the contestants. I say step it up next season.

Well I am not ex-military, so maybe it won't be exactly as you predicted. :)

Honestly though, I think that while the contestants chosen to enter the show is probably a very contrived and drama-guessing process... once they're on the show, I do think it's an actual proper competition. I could be on the show and I could be their "ideal diva" of the kind of type you said about... but if I was a step below some guy in the competition with me, I don't believe I would win. And quite honestly I wouldn't really want to win. I'd only want to win by being better. I'd never want to win by being "quite good and female". Stone Cold doesn't have perfect judgement... nobody does... but I do think he has integrity in choosing who he eliminates.

#8 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:09 AM

Definately step it up next season, but mostly the fault that needs fixing is in which contestants are accepted in the first place. They should aim for a much stronger base of people in the first place. Within that, you can still have your "I'm worse than the others" person, you can still have your "I'm a bit of an annoying idiot" person, and everything else the program makers want to put into the show. And as Jeremiah proved, you can still even have your "I've had no experience" person (did we really need, like, 4 of those?) Just at an overall better standard, is all, across the board.

I do agree that the girls were just filler. It was disappointing how much filler there was. It wasn't only the girls but it did include all of them.

Edited by JaneAlanaRoss, 10 June 2011 - 07:11 AM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved