• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maggiesmom

Maggiesmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

In the episode where Abby thinks Gibbs has forgotten her birthday - sorry, I cannot recall the episode's title - because the case is keeping all of them so busy, Gibbs acknowledges he did NOT forget her birthday and left the gift on her desk in her lab.  Abby runs to her desk and opens the box, which is emitting a bright light.  Her expression is one of awe.  Does anyone know what the gift was, please?  I just don't recall ever seeing the gift or hearing any reference to it.  Thanks!!

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

I believe she said something along the line of "how pulp fiction" or whatever... I guess it has something to do with tat movie. Bt I have never seen pulp fiction, so I do not get the reference.
Good question though. Hope someone can answer. I've never felt it worth it to watch pulp fiction to try and find out. sorry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 GibbsGurl

GibbsGurl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

Ditto Reiterin ... Abbs did say 'how pulp fiction ... I remember the box was all lit up when she opened it. Loved Gibbs' "I rock" expression when he left her lab ...

#4 lemonlymanlover

lemonlymanlover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

Ditto Reiterin ... Abbs did say 'how pulp fiction ... I remember the box was all lit up when she opened it. Loved Gibbs' "I rock" expression when he left her lab ...

Hi GibbsGurl, just for fun I searched on bing with "Pulp Fiction glowing" and it came up with "Pulp Fiction Glowing Briefcase" so I read on and apparently there was a glowing briefcase and someone opened it and looked inside and it was lit up like Abby's gift but no one on "Pulp Fiction" knew what was in the briefcase either so I guess that is why she said, "how pulp fiction". Another NCIS way to keep us wondering.

#5 Maggiesmom

Maggiesmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

Belated thanks to all who offered explanations. I have never seen PULP FICTION, either - don't plan to, either - so the reference is lost on me as well. Appreciate the ideas all the same!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved