• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 little0me

little0me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

Does anybody know if he is married? Some guy emailed me on plentyoffish.com and he said he was going to be hosting a new reality tv series but I thought he was joking so I never emailed him back. I know this guy was bald and hot but I blew him off and now that I see his picture, I totally regret it! wondering if this is him?! He's so hot!!! Steve, if you're reading this, look me up again - same username here as on pof.com.

Edited by little0me, 24 April 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#2 Lothaer

Lothaer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:26 AM

i dont think he's married nothing on his wikipedia page.

#3 SmokinSkull316

SmokinSkull316

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

Steve is currently 'single'...but I doubt he is on POF...maybe though, ya never know...

#4 louisianefille

louisianefille

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Does anybody know if he is married? Some guy emailed me on plentyoffish.com and he said he was going to be hosting a new reality tv series but I thought he was joking so I never emailed him back. I know this guy was bald and hot but I blew him off and now that I see his picture, I totally regret it! wondering if this is him?! He's so hot!!! Steve, if you're reading this, look me up again - same username here as on pof.com.

I think he is, he's wearing a wedding ring if you look closely. Plus, in a couple of interviews, he's mentioned his wife. Apparently, he watches The Bachelor because his wife likes it, so he watches it too.

#5 colette2012

colette2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

I dont care he's still hot. If so his wife is lucky!

#6 RCajun92879

RCajun92879

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

You should have seen him with long flowing blond hair and wrestled as Austin Idol. Wish Mickie James and Christy Hemme would make it back to WWE. And one other question, what happened to the tattoo on Undertaker's neck that read "Sara", his wife?

#7 Mordechai

Mordechai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

You should have seen him with long flowing blond hair and wrestled as Austin Idol. Wish Mickie James and Christy Hemme would make it back to WWE. And one other question, what happened to the tattoo on Undertaker's neck that read "Sara", his wife?

RCajun, Austin Idol was another wrestler entirely, big a bit before Steve's time. Am I missing something here...? There was something of a similarity between Stunning Steve Austin and Austin Idol, although Idol had a bit more of the bodybuilder's look to him. Now that you mention it, there was quite a similar look.

#8 Eklctc

Eklctc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

Yes, I believe he is married but I totally agree that he is hot. He has always been hot though. I like him much more with no hair and those eyes are still penetrating and gorgeous.

~Eklctc
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars~ Khalil Gibran

I may not see you on the other side but I hope you come close enough to wave~
Eklctc

#9 CelticWarrior

CelticWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

To answer your question, The Undertaker divorced his wife Sara for WWE Diva Michelle McCool. He had the tattoo removed shortly after filing for Divorce.

To answer the question of Stone Cold being married, his IMDB bio claims him to be single:

Spouse
Debra McMichael(13 September 2000 - 5 February 2003) (divorced)Jeannie Clark(18 December 1992 - 10 May 1999) (divorced) 2 childrenKathryn Burrhus(24 November 1990 - 7 August 1992) (annulled)

The wife he is referring to in the show must be his now ex-wife Jeannie Clark as she was the only one he had kids with.

#10 louisianefille

louisianefille

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

To answer the question of Stone Cold being married, his IMDB bio claims him to be single:<br>The wife he is referring to in the show must be his now ex-wife Jeannie Clark as she was the only one he had kids with.

I don't think so, because <i>The Bachelor</i> tv show wasn't even around when they were married. Besides, when Steve was married, he ALWAYS wore his wedding ring. When he was single, no ring. He's currently wearing a ring. His IMDB bio may just be out of date, or the people who update IMDB may not be aware that he's remarried again.

Edited by louisianefille, 06 May 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#11 RingsidePrincessInPGH

RingsidePrincessInPGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

Yes, Stone Cold is married. Be a little more observant. The camera tries to stay away from his hands but can’t always do so. There’s a wedding ring there. Look real hard – it’s there. It’s understandable why they do not want to show it though – it’s bad PR for him. It's strange that one of the directors or PR people do not suggest to him to take it off. As you can see from some of the comments made on this site that people do not watch WWE for only wrestling. The wedding ring seems to put a damper on the mind.

There are two different angles to look at this. The first like I said – it’s bad PR. Psychologically, fans shouldn’t see wedding rings on any of the wrestlers – the girls or guys. Secondly, on a personal level, it’s nice that the wrestlers would want to wear one. So, which do you choose? After years of being in the business, keeping the good PR for your career or keeping your insecure spouse happy – shouldn’t need a symbol to remind one that they’re married. If you need that, well…

Yours truly,

Ringside Princess in Pittsburgh

#12 kmer2

kmer2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

He wasn't Austin Idol.

He wrestled as himself, Steve Williams, and did have long blonde hair.

Austin Idol is someone else, and if you google him, look for recent interviews, you will see him, with long, obviously dyed hair, and looking considerably older than SCSA.

Austin Idol was big in the late 70's, and 80's.

#13 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

Eh I'd much rather show my love to the world than put out some false impression of myself for the sake of PR. I wouldn't need the symbol to have the love, but I would need it to demonstrate that love incidentally to others who might cop a passing glance at my hand. And that, is a nice thing to show. Nice enough about something important enough (in my opinion) to trump some PR consideration.

My guess would be that Austin probably has been approached with the suggestion of removing it, and refused to do so. Either that or else the PR people were aware of what his answer would be, by way of his character, before they decided there was no point in asking.

The only reasons I would remove a ring for things are reasons of practicality, e.g. if there is danger of damage upon the ring from wearing it. Also that of keeping good manners, such as removing it before sleeping.

#14 ciara71115

ciara71115

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

omg I WOULD LOVE TO be on tough enough im young i could b the youngest wwe

diva i wwe history T THE AGE OF 16 OR 17 WITCH TIME THEY WOULD LET ME

ON THE SHOW IDC I WOULD BE THE SRONGEST SMARTEST YOUNG DIVA

CONTESTANT THEY WELL EVER HAVE.

MY FAV MATCH UNDERTAKER VS SHAWN
MICHEALS ALL MATCHES AT .W.M. MY FAV DIVA MATCH TRISH VS MICKY

JAMES FOR THE CHAMP.

AWWWWWSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE.................................

MY RING NAME NICOLE

MY SONG I WOULD COME OUT 2 IS MILLION DOLLOER GIRL BY TRINA OR BAD
MY RIHANNA

I HAVE EVERYTHING ALL PLANED OUT I HAVE MY MIND

SET ON WWE SENCE I WAS ABOUT 4YEARSOLD

THE WWE SUPERSTAR THAT I SEEN ON TV THAT MADE ME WONT TO BE ON

WWE IS UNDERTAKER

EVERY NIGHT I DREAM OF BEING ON WWE

I HAVE POSTERS, GAMES, BOOKS, MAGAZENS AND YES THATS IN TEXT

FORM ITHINK

LOLX

I WOULD CRY IF I MISS ONE SHOW OF WWE I KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING

ABOUT WWE I GOT SOME OF MY BFFS IN 2 THE WWE GAMES BECUASE OF

HELL N A CELL AND CAGE MATCHES ANDE IF ANY

WWE SUPERSTARS OR WWE DIVAS OR TNA KNOCKOUTS OR KNOCKOUT

SEES THIS JUST TOLD TO ME ON TOUGH ENOUGH ON

CIARA71115

Edited by ciara71115, 22 June 2011 - 04:44 PM.

#15 JaneAlanaRoss

JaneAlanaRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:08 AM

Good luck to you, Ciara. I'm trying to figure out how I can convince my parents to let me telephone America, lol (yes I know... I still live with my parents... somebody give me a menial job and I'll get my own place but until then, I can't afford anything - there are no jobs and everybody's going for them). In the meantime if I find a non-telephone way of getting in proper contact with WWE, I'll let people know on this board. Begging for job scraps, scraping by on nothing... just is simply not what I am meant to be doing with my life. Gimme something to earn, something to work at, something with a chance of progress, and I'll absolutely shine! Being 29, I'd be up against some youngsters for sure (maybe such as yourself!) but damnit if anybody else is going to take my dream from me. I'm a fighter, a scrapper, a survivor. I'll find a way. And if there is no way, I'll make a way.

#16 lynnT1965

lynnT1965

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

According to his Bio he is currently single with children.

#17 famous16

famous16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

How it is possible if he is single and have children, is that was a joke?

According to his Bio he is currently single with children.

#18 donjon

donjon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

no i don`t think so he is married becouse i check so many time on net i never see any kind of link that show he is married

#19 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

Yes, Steve Austin is the great WWE superstar .I think ,he is got married but i am not sure about it. His family background are no idea.If some one knows about it, can know about it.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved