#1 Firefall

Firefall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

Thanks from Reelblog, here is the title of the sixth fourth episode:

10.04 "The Last Street in Manhattan"

Post any comments on what you think this title should suggest what this episode will be about. More info like the casting call will be posted soon once its available.

This was formely, the sixth, but USA did their "thing" again and now its the fourth episode after Boots on the Ground.

Edited by Firefall, 11 May 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#2 Firefall

Firefall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Renumbered episode. Now this is the fourth episode next sunday thanks to USA's infamous mix-up thing again. I think we going to see Eames' dad in this one.

Edited by Firefall, 11 May 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#3 Flatpack

Flatpack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

If its the one with Eames dad in its a good change because people are curious about him and want to see him,dont they?It might draw a crowd?

#4 skittles4me

skittles4me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

[quote name='Flatpack' timestamp='1305180529' post='1458449']
If its the one with Eames dad in its a good change because people are curious about him and want to see him,dont they?It might draw a crowd?
[/quote]

I hope so! They are all "its just a crime procedural" but viewers LOVE to meet family members!

They filmed the shrink sessions separately so I hope they can insert them into the episodes in the right order!

Posted Image

#5 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Fun Bobby is in rare form tonight!
Posted Image

WELCOME HOME, BOBBY AND ALEX!!!

#6 cluck73

cluck73

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

Man, Bobby is more messed up than I thought!
__ ------ ----

#7 AubieDaubie

AubieDaubie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

I liked seeing Eames dad and the kind of comparison between Eames' childhood and Bobby's. Poor Bobby but did anyone else scream 'Eames!' when the therapist asked him whether or not his 'everyone lies' (paging Dr. House) belief affected his most intimate relationships (shipper or not, his partnership/relationship with Eames is probably his most initmate)?

#8 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

I liked seeing Eames dad and the kind of comparison between Eames' childhood and Bobby's. Poor Bobby but did anyone else scream 'Eames!' when the therapist asked him whether or not his 'everyone lies' (paging Dr. House) belief affected his most intimate relationships (shipper or not, his partnership/relationship with Eames is probably his most initmate)?

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I agree. :o

And Cluck, I agree...he is messed up. But seeing his psychiatrist strip off the layers is fascinating.

Edited by ciaddict, 22 May 2011 - 09:35 PM.

Posted Image

#9 skittles4me

skittles4me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Well, I loved it! I'm so giddy I can't quite get my thoughts straight....

Hey Flatpack... the watch.... another clock!
Posted Image

#10 K100

K100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

I donít hang around here often, but I just want to say that this was the best episode I have seen in a LONG time. Just wonderful. After 10 years, itís hard to believe that this show seems to be getting better.

#11 chaoticmess

chaoticmess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Well, FINALLY! Last week I was falling asleep during LOCI (and the show's on at 7pm here). In contrast, tonight I was thoroughly entertained with character development of both Eames and Goren, and some significant interactions between them. I do tend to enjoy the eps where Eames plays a larger role - rather than just reacting to Goren's insights the whole time. If an eleventh season would include more episodes like this, I'd be all for it.

#12 jr6020

jr6020

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

I agree. Best episode of the season. The surprise twist at the end just made a great story even better. Nice to see Johnny Eames and learn a bit more about his daughter too. G and E work so well together- it's great to see the writers treating them more as equals. When her Dad made the crack about her being childless, I saw in her face some disappointment too. Is it just me or do others sense a deepening bond between G and E that implies/feels more than just a friendship?...Jim

Edited by jr6020, 22 May 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#13 Firefall

Firefall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:06 PM

Who knows that Dr. Severin might need to advise Eames next time.

I agreed K100, best episode in a while. I loved everything in this episode. Where were these writers last season? G and E are in their strongest bond in a long, long time. The twists and plot was so, so classic CI. The part in the scene where Goren hi-fi that kid was hillarious! It was interesting to see Mark Ford Brady in a flashback. Talk about daddy issues throughout this episode. Eames was on fire; belittling that woman who played the mother in the Transformers movie.

Edited by Firefall, 22 May 2011 - 11:20 PM.

#14 JaquiMichel

JaquiMichel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Ditto on this one being my favorite so far. Loved exploring the decent kid/crappy parent relationships of all parties. And seeing Eames on her own turf. My only complaints are that Johnny Eames was only on screen for a hot minute and no aria. Also thought that the plotline and pysch session were perfectly orchestrated in this episode. The sessions usually feel like an add on.

#15 jr6020

jr6020

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

One other thing I noticed while watching the repeat at midnight. Mr. Sanders (precinct captain) did not appear in the opening intro or mentioned in the opening credits...What's up with that?...Jim

Edited by jr6020, 22 May 2011 - 11:10 PM.

#16 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

One other thing I noticed while watching the repeat at midnight. Mr. Sanders (precinct captain) did not appear in the opening intro or mentioned in the opening credits...What's up with that?...Jim

I've been wondering about that, too, JR.

Has anyone else noticed that this season they have been explaining why the cases are given to Major Case? They have been kind of hit and miss on that the last few seasons.
Posted Image

#17 skittles4me

skittles4me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

I agree. Best episode of the season. The surprise twist at the end just made a great story even better. Nice to see Johnny Eames and learn a bit more about his daughter too. G and E work so well together- it's great to see the writers treating them more as equals. When her Dad made the crack about her being childless, I saw in her face some disappointment too. Is it just me or do others sense a deepening bond between G and E that implies/feels more than just a friendship?...Jim

yes!
Posted Image

#18 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

yes!

NOW you've done it, JR! :lol:
Posted Image

#19 Rubybaby

Rubybaby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

Fabulous episode this week! A total homerun for all involved!! I can hardly wait for the next 4!! (And then 4 more after that...and 4 more...and 4 more....)

#20 skittles4me

skittles4me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:42 AM

NOW you've done it, JR! :lol:

What? I'm being agreeable! Posted Image

I really loved this episode all the way around. I liked Vanessa and her dad, I ended up feeling sorry that David was killed, the bad guy was easy to dislike and the dating service lady was funny! The visit with Alex's dad was a special treat. I just can't get enough of Eames! It was too short, but I'm grateful for what we got!

Great shrink scene too! I like they way they are bringing up the people from Bobby's past in quick flashbacks. Dr. Paula (did we ever figure out her last name?) gets right to the point (guess she has to in 3 minutes!). I predict in the next 4 eps we will see flashbacks with mama Francis, brother Frank, Declan Gage, and Eames.

Flatpack- I noticed clocks (watches) and a globe!
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved