• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kaymoon

kaymoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

My 10 yo son and I love wwe and it has totally gotten out of hand. From the Nexus and Core bullies, to Michael Cole and the Oklahoma Shame. Story lines are needed, but give me a break. I'm tired  of explaining what your idiots are doing. Need to turn off the TV , HUH? Kids look to these guys for a hero, give them one every once in awhile. Okay? Bad is not GOOD!

#2 levoto

levoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:19 AM

But I am sure you will back to WWE soon...!

#3 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:30 AM

I am not ready to turn off the WWE because it's a nice show to watch.I also hope that you will like it later.Take the good ones and leave out the odd ones.And enjoy the WWE show.

#4 jessekamb

jessekamb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

My 10 yo son and I love wwe and it has totally gotten out of hand. From the Nexus and Core bullies, to Michael Cole and the Oklahoma Shame. Story lines are needed, but give me a break. I'm tired of explaining what your idiots are doing. Need to turn off the TV , HUH? Kids look to these guys for a hero, give them one every once in awhile. Okay? Bad is not GOOD!

you need to understnd that wwe is no longer for kids and if your gonna watch it then dont complain about its your choice to watch it no offense

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved