• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aldoschmid

aldoschmid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Shawn and Gus share a very deep and close friendship. They have known each other for a long time. Although not always having the same opinion their enthusiasm for certain topics matches quite often. Caring for each other and having a great time is on the agenda regularly.

How close or far to reality is this nice friendship Shawn and Gus share? (For people who don't live in the "psych-world" but in the real world out there)
Your opinions, expieriences, thoughts?
Posted Image

Shawn Spenstar and Gus TT Showbiz.

#2 lovejamesrdoay

lovejamesrdoay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

I love the fact that Gus sometimes thinks Shawn's plan sounds dangerous or stupid but he goes with it any way because he knows that he can trust Shawn

Edited by lovejamesrdoay, 12 March 2011 - 08:05 PM.

>>>(##)PSYCH(##)<<<

Shawn:
I know how you feel about dead things.
Gus: What do you mean? I've seen it all.
Shawn: You've seen it all through the cracks in your fingers while your hiding your eyes.
Shawn: Yeah, Gus, it was right at the top of my ''to don't'' list.
Shawn: Gus, I kicked a board in half.
Gus: No you didn't.
Shawn: You're right. I didn't. But it splintered. Do you have any idea what this means?
Shawn: That dog is kind of an "A" hole.
Gus:
It sees something.
Shawn:
Yeah, urine stains on my pants.
Shawn: Boom. Boom. Boom. Muffins.
Shawn:
I need to potty, okay? I know my body, and I know my stomach, and this could get really ugly.
Shawn: I'm on a banana sled jack. Come aboooooard.

Posted Image

#3 psychlover22

psychlover22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

I love the fact that Gus sometimes thinks Shawn's plan sounds dangerous or stupid but he goes with it any way because he knows that he can trust Shawn

agreed i love that too and no matter how far shawn goes Gus is always right there and he will defend shawn to the end. also i love how they protect eachother when it gets too dangerous and out of their control (example yin's house in yang 3): they both say they cant watch the other one die which brought ne to tears!! I love the fun of their friendship

#4 aldoschmid

aldoschmid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

How is your personal experience of friendship? Is the chemistry Shawn and Gus have for you familiar or more a kind of an ideal for which you long for in your life?
Posted Image

Shawn Spenstar and Gus TT Showbiz.

#5 WittyPsychRelatedUsername

WittyPsychRelatedUsername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

Oh, it's realistic alright. My friend and I have been best friends since 2nd grade and while we are a little less spontaneous than Shawn and Gus (or at least Shawn), we do lots of the same activities. We've been skydiving, gone to monster truck rallies, amusement parks, concerts, and sometimes we just go random places because it's new. We have ridiculous, loud, and enthusiastic conversations in public and probably disturb people in the vicinity, but we don't really notice or care. We love psych because it is the closest thing on television to our relationship. Some people have referred to us as dangerously codependent (to which I reply, "Then why do we go to college 2 hours away from each other?") Their friendship is totally realistic, though not incredibly common. Luckily, I have one of these uncommon bonds and I LOVE IT.

Edited by WittyPsychRelatedUsername, 15 March 2011 - 07:33 PM.

"Your smoke detector is a paper bowl with an M & M stuck to it. " (Earth, Wind, and...Wait for it!)
"Dear God. What am I doing? This is half a man." (The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode)

#6 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

I always say that my friend and I are like Shawn and Gus. I mean, we haven't known each other for as long(we're only 16, after all), but we're really close like them and stuff and we act like them a lot. And we argue ALL THE TIME. And we make stupid jokes that no one else gets. And a lot of other things that Shawn and Gus do. :D (I'm Shawn, mwahaha! That's what I always say. xD)

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved