• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Madison32

Madison32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hey i was just wondering what the current address is for fan mail for the cast members of Psych. Thanks.

#2 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:38 PM

Hey i was just wondering what the current address is for fan mail for the cast members of Psych. Thanks.

First Welcome to the boards! there was a thread that was started by USA admin i believe and it has details about autograph requests.
Posted Image

Shawn: We're on the VIP list. Perhaps you recognize us as the modeling team Black and Tan.
Security Guard
: Last names?
Shawn: No last names. One of us is Black and one of us is Tan. Just check the list.
Security Guard: Wow. It's really you. Right this way, Tan.
Shawn: Excuse me? I'm Black. He's Tan. I can't believe you just made that assumption. You should be ashamed of yourself and your family.

Lassiter
: Why aren't you two out interviewing suspects, or feeling the walls, or whatever the hell it is you do? At least do something! Shawn: Man, I tried. I did. These people are kind of mean. It's a tough racket being sheriff, Lassie. Besides, I gotta go gun down that Stinky Feet fellow in about 20 minutes.
Gus: Stinky Pete.
Shawn: You wouldn't understand; you've never killed a man.
Lassiter: Yes, I have.
Shawn: Yeah, but you've never pretended to kill one. Repeatedly. I struggle with it every time.
Gus: Two times now.
Shawn: Yep, both times.

http://www.youtube.c...ut?feature=mhum

#3 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

here is the ink http://forums.usanet...pic=316082&st=0
Posted Image

Shawn: We're on the VIP list. Perhaps you recognize us as the modeling team Black and Tan.
Security Guard
: Last names?
Shawn: No last names. One of us is Black and one of us is Tan. Just check the list.
Security Guard: Wow. It's really you. Right this way, Tan.
Shawn: Excuse me? I'm Black. He's Tan. I can't believe you just made that assumption. You should be ashamed of yourself and your family.

Lassiter
: Why aren't you two out interviewing suspects, or feeling the walls, or whatever the hell it is you do? At least do something! Shawn: Man, I tried. I did. These people are kind of mean. It's a tough racket being sheriff, Lassie. Besides, I gotta go gun down that Stinky Feet fellow in about 20 minutes.
Gus: Stinky Pete.
Shawn: You wouldn't understand; you've never killed a man.
Lassiter: Yes, I have.
Shawn: Yeah, but you've never pretended to kill one. Repeatedly. I struggle with it every time.
Gus: Two times now.
Shawn: Yep, both times.

http://www.youtube.c...ut?feature=mhum

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved