• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BurnNotice1Fan

BurnNotice1Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:50 PM

After Playing Grand Theft Auto IV. An episode of Burn Notice was on. There was some action scene that reminded me of GTA. This made me start to think how cool it would be if USA Network and the makers of GTA worked together to make a Burn Notice video game. You could do small different mission helping other people out much like the show with the bigger mission like the show would be trying to find out why or who burned Michael. It could also have the voice over like the show to help the player complete the mission. During the game you would get help from some of the other charters that we have come to know and love like Sam, Fiona and Michael's mom. What do people think? Is this a great idea or what?

Edited by BurnNotice1Fan, 12 February 2011 - 11:56 PM.

#2 dw7640

dw7640

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I know this topic hasn't been discussed in a while, but, I think a full video game for Burn Notice is a great idea.  I think a partnership between Rockstar Games and USA Network would be a great match up.  GTA V is an outstanding game, which has many "Burn Noticy" elements to it.  Like using a mini sub to steal technology, boarding and stealing a private army cargo plane, etc... So the game engine and that "hard stuff" is already complete, AND, Rockstar Games already has a decent lead in a map for Miami because of Vice City. Changes would obviously need to be made, better map, new characters, missions, etc..., but they would already have a good start to make a great game. 

#3 lovbadger

lovbadger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Just found your post, I had the same thought & Bing searched it. I wish a company would make a Burn Notice game. However, it would have to kick ass to live up to the greatness of the show. Only complete w/Jeffrey Donovan's, Bruce's & Gabrielle's voice & w/"Michael Wilson's" input & direction. We need it more now then ever with the show canceled. I am so pissed about the end of the series; I am boycotting USA network forever. Trust me, for this I can hold a grudge.

-lovbadger

So. California 

Burn Notice fan

#4 dw7640

dw7640

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Well, now that I am through the entire game of GTA V, I have realized as i played through more and more how relatively easy it would be to make a Burn Notice game with the game engine from GTA V (modified RAGE I think??), and change it for Burn Notice characters and missions.  With GTA V switchable characters, you could be playing ALL the main characters, not just Michael.  Instead of heists as in GTA V, you could plan your operations, picking how you would like to to do it based off Sam's, Fiona's, and Jesse's input, have a safe house at Madeline's house, etc...  I could go on, so many possibilities with a game engine which is proven to be amazing already.  Matt Nix needs to talk to Rockstar games!

Edited by dw7640, 12 November 2013 - 10:16 AM.

#5 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I thought the same thing when I got my Wii a few years ago!  Great minds think alike!

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved