• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 pwnzer

pwnzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

Why is A History of Violins not online yet?

#2 Amentos

Amentos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Why is A History of Violins not online yet?

Unfortunately after the first two eps they make you wait 8 days before they put it online. Stupid I know.

#3 Xcountry1214

Xcountry1214

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

This is Bull! so if I miss one episode I can't catch up before the next one and therefore potentially ruin the episode I missed. Come on USA! You are better than this don't be like the others stand out and be original.

#4 fulyric

fulyric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

This is Bull! so if I miss one episode I can't catch up before the next one and therefore potentially ruin the episode I missed. Come on USA! You are better than this don't be like the others stand out and be original.

I don't know if this helps, but I gave up cable last year. I watch Royal Pains on www.ch131.com - the most recent episode is usually uploaded a few hours after it airs on Thursday nights. That way you can see it without having to wait for hulu or USA to put it up 8 days later. Don't download anything, just click the video box on the Royal Pains page (which should be the most recent episode, although you can go back into the archives and watch older ones, too). It works for me, and it's the only way I stay up-to-date... I hope that helps. :)

#5 3TREESOUT

3TREESOUT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

Hello! Anyone out there having problems the past two weeks finding full episodes of Royal Pains on internet??? Never had any problems before and now if I don't catch the shows on TV I'm out of luck!

#6 3TREESOUT

3TREESOUT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hello! Anyone out there having problems the past two weeks finding full episodes of Royal Pains on internet??? Never had any problems before and now if I don't catch the shows on TV I'm out of luck!

#7 Amentos

Amentos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

You can buy episodes at Amazon for 1.99 which is what I used to do when I couldn't watch them. Not a bad price if you will be re-watching it (which I also do.) USA also reruns the episodes throughout the week. I missed one and caught it on a Saturday morning.

#8 Amentos

Amentos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

The episodes are uploaded 8 days after it premieres. USA reruns the eps several times before a new one comes out or you can purchase them for 1.99 through Amazon and around that price from iTunes I believe.

#9 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

Hi all - I've merged the two threads asking about watching episodes online.

USA has changed their policy once again for some crazy reason, so for all shows it's no longer an 8 day wait to watch episodes, it's now a 30 day wait. Don't ask me why. They change it all the time it seems like nowadays.

Starting 2011: Hulu.com says: The first two episodes of the current season will be available the day after air. Subsequent episodes will be available 30 days after their original airdates. This means USA Network online episodes will do the same, 30 day wait.

And as Amentos said above, they rerun epis a lot before the next one, and you can purchase epis immediately on itunes or Amazon.

Edited by NatashaFatale, 13 February 2011 - 04:59 PM.

713siggysmuse.png

#10 watcher2011

watcher2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

Why are episodes no longer available on-line. I work evening and can't watch when they are on. There have nee 3 episodes since the last posting.

#11 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

hi watcher - I merged your question with this thread - see answers in posts above.

713siggysmuse.png

#12 RoyalMan

RoyalMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

Why is it that I can't watch the latest episode the day after it errors. I missed the last part of the 17th episode and now can't find it on USA to watch. Where are ALL of the episodes?

#13 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

Why is it that I can't watch the latest episode the day after it errors. I missed the last part of the 17th episode and now can't find it on USA to watch. Where are ALL of the episodes?

Apparently. . .USA has changed their posting policy?!

Here is the message that is posted on Hulu:

“The first two episodes of the current season will be available the day after air. Subsequent episodes will be available 30 days after their original airdates.”

If you want to pay for them. . .Amazon.com has every episode for $1.99/episode ($2.99/episode HD).

This is the schedule that is posted on the USA website for airings of “Royal Pains” for the rest of February:

FEB 22 11:00 PM ROYAL PAINS FIGHT OR FLIGHT
FEB 23 12:00 AM ROYAL PAINS FIGHT OR FLIGHT
FEB 24 06:00 AM ROYAL PAINS ASTRAPHOBIA
FEB 24 07:00 AM ROYAL PAINS FIGHT OR FLIGHT
FEB 24 09:00 PM ROYAL PAINS (SEASON FINALE) LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
FEB 24 12:00 AM ROYAL PAINS (SEASON FINALE) LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
FEB 27 10:00 AM ROYAL PAINS (SEASON FINALE) LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
FEB 27 11:00 PM ROYAL PAINS (SEASON FINALE) LISTEN TO THE MUSIC

Hope this helps?! :blink:

Edited by ddanne, 22 February 2011 - 06:55 PM.

#14 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:34 AM

And unless you are west they air 3 or 4 hours later or earlier WC same day As long as I have been watching never had a problem finding several rpeat before next week

Are you the only person on wath without a DVR these days

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved