• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 steverob3

steverob3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

Is WWE, a fake show or the fights really are serious?

#2 avitar

avitar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Is WWE, a fake show or the fights really are serious?

I have watch wrestling for a long time now & i have heard that its all fake & some i feel are are ,to me seriouse enough for them to get hurt as with rey 619 he has been out with knee injuries but then you dont really know the full extent of the injuries ,so could be takiing time out, i know that its entertainment & i really do love to watch it, & if this is what you like to do then your not hurting anyone its your entertainment & if others find you sad thats their problem not yours, okay..

#3 martinielis888

martinielis888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:46 AM

WWE Smackdown 4_03_11 Part 1_6 (HQ) watch here : http://www.videobb.c...eo/sdge85EyJBcg

#4 edwinzah07

edwinzah07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

I think its 70% real and 30 % entertainment. The fights, the way they wrestle looks true to me but when they fight like in a Hollywood action movie then those are entertainment moments. These guys get along really well with each other when they're not playing so these bunch of guys are real actors

#5 cow

cow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

I think its 70% real and 30 % entertainment. The fights, the way they wrestle looks true to me but when they fight like in a Hollywood action movie then those are entertainment moments. These guys get along really well with each other when they're not playing so these bunch of guys are real actors

no its not real its just entertainment every now an again someone will mess up an cause someone to get hurt accidently. heard everything was planned before anybody gets in the ring, me personally i dont care if its real or not i love watching it

#6 EKChavis

EKChavis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, it's all fake. Look at the matches they put on. Just like the match that just happened between R Truth and John Morrison. If you go by their background and fighting styles we all know tha Truth would have won that match. I guess that is the norm for WWE. Never have a black champion.

#7 rencho

rencho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

I think its 35% real and 80 % entertainment.. the all action are mostly fake.

#8 donjon

donjon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

no they fight real but store is fake this is my thought

#9 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

Sorry! I don't sure about it.some time it's looks real and some looks fake.But it's a really good show and entertainment for all over people in the world.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved