This show should be pulled
Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:08 PM
Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:26 PM
-I don't understand why USA doesn't promote through FB...
- USA gave Psych forever to get their groove on. If Psych started now it wouldn't last because now USA has a standard when it comes to ratings.
Going against FX, TNT, and now A&E. THey didn't care when PSYCH was on and got an low ratings.
- Keep Fairly Legal around.
- Maybe it's not good enough.
-I hope this makes a difference.
-USA has the right idea; they just don't follow through. FL does have a facebook presence, and a web-page, but both are woefully outdated, especially in terms of promotional content.
- I'm totally amazed that a silly show like Psych has lasted so long. FL has actually done quite well considering the time slot it was saddled with, and being on cable as opposed to network TV. Not quite like Harry's Law, a network show which had GREAT viewership, about 5x that of Fairly Legal and NBC STILL cancelled because not enough of them were young adults. <shakes head> So, not a big fan of the bigwigs and NBC/Universal right now. I don't think age-ism is the problem with Fairly Legal, but still, it just ticks me off that these execs can be so short-sighted.
- Amen - KEEP FAIRLY LEGAL AROUND!!
- Bite your tongue. Hard. It is of COURSE good enough, and getting better all the time!
- Well, posting here can't hurt, but writing at http://www.usanetwor...legal/feedback/ or phoning 212-664-4444 and leaving a message on the USA Network Viewer Hotline might work better.
Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:34 PM
I have signed in as a new member just to post this comment. A person who actually takes the time to watch Fairly Legal could not realistically have anything negative to post about this show. The show makes sense. It is a long time I haven't seen a show that really does. My attention was grasped by the second season. The new character Ben did a lot for the show. I loved how we got a lot more insight into the different characters. The stories brought to the fore are interesting. The realistic displays of emotion, the drama, the facial expressions, the friendly banter and that intensity especially of characters Kate and Ben is quite intriguing. The show has been aired on Friday 9pm prime time and has a good enough rating from what I've researched. What makes a great show is the chemistry between all the characters and they all seem to meld amazingly together. In fact the show is getting better. Kudos to the writing team. Be innovative, keep it interesting, bring a season 3.