• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DontKnowMuch

DontKnowMuch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:54 AM

Them being fabulous aside, Is it just me or are the shoes the women wear on this show painful? I can't imagine someone walking around all day on 80 degree heals. :huh:

#2 zepplinskkc

zepplinskkc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

Ya, the wardrobe for her was done in poor taste. The skirt she wore most of the show so ridiculously tight it wasn’t flattering and the pound of junk jewelry was a little much for a courtroom (granted, she made it plain she’s not a lawyer). Then they put her in the shoes that she really didn’t walk very well in (you could tell in the scenes were they actually showed her legs while she walked).B)

Formerly, Bobbysthebest1 (couldn’t get back in as the former me, so I changed)

#3 DontKnowMuch

DontKnowMuch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

very true assessment indeed....

#4 sangeetrawr

sangeetrawr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

They looked really uncomfortable, but if I could afford Louboutins, I'd wear them every single day.

#5 usteel

usteel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:08 AM

A lot of women have shorten tendons in the back of their ankles because of wearing heels. It seems to take years to develop though and I'm not really sure if there are any cures for it.
This happened to my aunt and she had to wear heels right up into her 90's because if she didn't, she was in extreme and excessive pain.

#6 SimpleSins

SimpleSins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

I have to laugh because of lot of the national morning news shows will have the head of the American College of Podiatrics talking about how dangerous and harmful stilleto heels are while Meredith, Ann, and Natalie sat their nodding safely as they sat there on the couch proudly flaunting their 6 inch heels.  I guess it's do as I say not as I do.  I suspect this is one of those instances where they're sexing it up for the men because past about a 3-4 inch heel, you're not dressing for success- or at least not the kind we're supposed to believe they're after!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved