#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hey Hank Med Fans!!

Think you should be the Royal Pains Fan of the Week? Tell us what makes you a great candidate for the honor and what medical condition (real or imaginary) you'd ask Dr. Hank to come to your home and treat.

Include your name and attach a recent photograph of yourself, and we may feature you the official site!
Send your entries to Webmaster@usanetwork.com

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:01 AM

The outline of story of the royal pains is this only. ROYAL PAINS centers on a young E.R. doctor who, after being wrongly blamed for a patient's death, moves to the Hamptons and becomes the reluctant "doctor for hire" to the rich and famous. When the attractive administrator of the local hospital asks him to treat the town's less fortunate, he finds himself walking the line between doing well for himself and doing good for others.The all week will be the interesting one.

#3 loveslabs

loveslabs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

I'm a good candidate because I watch every episode and always log on to the royal pains website, hoping that if I earn more points I'll be the fan of the week. Plus, to remember the episodes are on, I remind myself by use of phone and ipod touch that the show will be on so I don't miss it. When I do miss it, I'm really mad at myself. Royal Pains is the BEST show ever created; PLEASE don't EVER take it off the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 MrsFeuerstein

MrsFeuerstein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

Medical Condition (Real):

Congenital Insensitivity to Pain;

description

this disorder often results in debilitating injuries. Itís all too easy to scratch your eye, burn yourself, bite off the tip of your tongue or walk around on a broken bone oblivious to the problem. The condition is caused by either large amounts of endorphins in the brain, or congenital mutations that dull pain-sensing neurons.

what makes me an excellent candiate....i know the end of season raps off by heart, all of Mark Feuerstein's lines, have 6 alarms set and scattered throughout the house, i sleep in a 'HankMed: How can we make you feel better today?' tee, plus have 2 others and also have a 'cit-iot' tee.....even though i watch each ep on TV i also watch it online, the theme song 'Dear Independance' by The Blue Van is my ring tone on my phone and i have Hank wallpapers on everything.........mmmmmmmmm Hank!

<3 Rhi <3
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved