aka The Heater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:24 PM

Talk Derby to Me is the winner for awesome Shuleness
Extradition II comes right after for the same merit
Lassie Did a Bad Bad Thing wins for comedy. "Thundercats ho!"
Black and Tan a Crime of Fashion makes the list cause the cast was dressing super sexy more than usual and for once Shawn was the only sane one
Scary Sherry Bianca's Toast makes it for a few reasons; Maggie's little headshake when introducing herself as Mary lou Baumgardner National alumni Beta Kappa Theta Vice Parlimentarian, Shawn pretending to forget that name, axe fight, Goochberg, and the sweetest ending when Shawn tosses Lassie a fortune cookie.
Good times. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Official Spotter of Foreign and Domestic Pineapples for the CMP^2
All of Thailand will run in fear from the giant blonde she-male!

#22 theshadow82

theshadow82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

1. Shawn Takes A Shot in the Dark
2. Murder?...Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?
3. American Duos
4. One, Maybe Two, Ways Out
5. Last Night Gus
Like James Roday, I too own many puffy vests.

#23 Shaguster

Shaguster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

Every episode seasons 1 - 3 1/2, everything after feels like British Colombia and less like Santa barber with everyone wearing coats with a darker atmosphere. Also, James Rodays' acting has gotten lazy, along with lazy eyes and bad body posture. Not going to get started with his weight issue either but it should be addressed.
Jules is more confident, I like it, but she's also lost her depth of being the warm presence. Lassiters character has sort of stayed true to his ways. Gus has changed into a pimp and less of a pharmaceutical tie wearing sales rep, not sure if I like the new Gus but he makes me laugh like old Shawn did.

#24 Julesfan

Julesfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

5. American Duos.
4.Tuesday the 17th
3. An evening with Mr. Yang
2. Last night Gus
1. Greatest Adventue.

#25 Jayjay1411

Jayjay1411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

1319228274[/url]' post='1508527']
Every episode seasons 1 - 3 1/2, everything after feels like British Colombia and less like Santa barber with everyone wearing coats with a darker atmosphere. Also, James Rodays' acting has gotten lazy, along with lazy eyes and bad body posture. Not going to get started with his weight issue either but it should be addressed.
Jules is more confident, I like it, but she's also lost her depth of being the warm presence. Lassiters character has sort of stayed true to his ways. Gus has changed into a pimp and less of a pharmaceutical tie wearing sales rep, not sure if I like the new Gus but he makes me laugh like old Shawn did.

I love Psych and I always will, but i noticed the same exact thing. During the Season 6 premiere you could even see there breath when they were standing outside. This show has changed but I dont think it lost anything important.
Want to split a pineapple?

#26 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

My favourite episodes are as follows

1. In plain fright
2. Last Night Gus got game
3. Dual Spries
4. Yang 3 in 2D
5. He loves me, He love me not, Oops he's dead

#27 boynmdgoo

boynmdgoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

#1---- Late Night Gus( By far the funniest Psych episode)
#2---- One,Maybe two, ways out( Because of Franka Potente and Juliett finds out about shawn and the crazy guy they keep finding)
#3---- Lassie did a bad bad thing(don't know why, just like it)
#4---- Greatest adventure in the history.......
#5---- Shawn takes a shot in the dark

#28 LawsonRoday18

LawsonRoday18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

Wow, This is super hard. Picking only five episodes.

Hmmm...
Well, I guess in no particular order:

1.) Last Night Gus( I thought this episode was hilarious I practically peed myself throughout the whole episode :D )

2.)One Maybe, Two ways Out( I am a HUGE shules fan! So obviously my favorite part is towards the end when shawn is telling Jules to take pictures and not of a coffee cup or anything but moments and then she grabs him and kisses him and my mouth dropped)

3.)Extradition II:the second one( Obviously because this is when shules finally began)

4.)Returns to Darth Vader( I loved everything about this episode from the suspense where I thought shawn's secret was almost revealed to just being able to see James Roday in a tux:p)

5) Lights, Camera...Homocidio( This in my opinion, was one of the most hilarious episodes i have ever seen on psych. I loved every moment of it!):P

#29 sacredapple

sacredapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

1. This Episode Sucks
2. Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing
3. Last Night Gus
4. Mr Yin Presents
5. Feet Don't Kill Me Now

-Each prominently feature my favourite character, Carlton Lassiter. Tim Omundson is one of a kind.
-They're written by my favourite writers, Roday, Berman, Meltreger, Patterson, and Cahoon.
-Two are directed by my favourite director, James Roday. I like his style. You'll always find shots that are unique, interesting, and beautiful in his episodes, and they usually have a darker edge. Which I love.

#30 psychlover22

psychlover22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

in no particular order ugh so hard to pick just 5 episodes but here it goes:

1.american duos
2.last night gus' got game
3.the greatest sdventure in the history of basic cable
4.high top fade-out
5.not even close....encounters

#31 Candance

Candance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Great question... so hard to pick 5, especially with so many great episodes mentioned here. This would be my list:

1) One, Maybe Two Ways Out

2) 9 Lives

3) Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark

4) Extradition 2

5) Spellingg Bee

#32 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:47 AM

My top 5 has changed since i posted back in October…

Top 5 updated…

1. Neal Simon's Lovers Retreat
First Shawn/Juliet centric episode ever!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image (i hope there are more in the future), plus it was hilarious and had me laughing the whole way through, and the ending had everything i love about Psych, great Shules romance (really funny and sweet), awesome crazy badass Lassiter, and the B story with Gus, Lassie and Henry with the crazy stalker chick was just sidesplittingly funny).Posted ImagePosted Image

2. Dead Bear Walking tied with Last Night Gus' (Berman MAGIC!)

3. In plain Fright (Shawn and Juliet's first episode as a couple will always be special 'cause we waited so long, plus i just love the episode in general, Tim Meltreger is one of my favorite writers on the show, after Berman and Franks)

4. Talk Derby To Me (Maggie Lawson in a sexy roller girl outfit, kicking ass plus some AWESOME Shules, EPIC WIN!!!)

5. Scary Sherry Bianca's Toast (Maggie Lawson's Funniest and most awesome kick ass episode, some of her best work ever IMO)

Side note: In For A Penny (almost made it to my top 5), The Tao of Gus, The Amazing Psych Man And Tap Man Issue #2 and Shawn Interrupted are also now included in my all time favorite episodes.Posted Image

Season 6 is a gem of a season.Posted Image

Edited by Shulesrockz, 29 December 2011 - 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 Zetsuei

Zetsuei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

1. The Spellingg Bee

2. 9 lives

3. Neal Simon´s Lovers Retreat

4. Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing

5. Last Night Gus

#34 JazzHands95

JazzHands95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

1-Mr Yin Presents- ( best episode I've ever seen, suspense was great and plot line was perfect)
2-High Top Fade Out- (perfect episode, funniest episode I've ever seen. It was the 1st one I ever saw and got me hooked on the show)
3-Shawn Takes A Shot In The Dark- One of the more serious episodes of psych, suspense was definitely there and it showed that psych could be a little dark.
4-Dead Mans Curveball- one of the funniest episode ive ever seen hands down.
5-Santabarbaratown-OH my god. This episode was perfect. It had a great plot with so many twist an great comic relief from Gus. Don't even get me started on the ending😱

#35 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

Mine have changed since I last posted so as of now they are

1. Last Night Gus
2. Neal Simons Lover Retreat
3. SantaBarbaraTown and In Plain Fright
4.Dual Spires
5. He Loves me He Loves Not Oops He's Dead

#36 crazym79

crazym79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

my top 5 in no such order:

1. Last night gus- probably the funniest episode ever for me.
2. Santabarbratown- after that episode even in 6 season jumped up in the top 5.
3. Yin/Yang all 3- Started out good and ended good.
4. Shawn rescues darth vader- Shawn "james bonding it up" and the whole episode was funny.
5. Any given friday night at 10p.m., 9p.m. central- I love football, shawn/juliet heavy flirting was obvious, one of my funniest shawn moments with shawn asking juliet if she just wanted to see him in his uniform and the drawn out "whhaaattt".

#37 MonaMe7780

MonaMe7780

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

Spelling Bee

Meat is Murder, But Murder is Also Murder

Not Even Close...Encounters

Last Night Gus

Santabarbaratown

Lots more, of course, way too many to list, but if I had to pick a 5 episode mini marathon, these are the first ones I'd go with.

#38 xXxCourtney

xXxCourtney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

My top 5 in no particular order:

1. Shawn(and Gus) of the Dead
2. Murder...Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?
3. Evening with Mr.Yang/Mr.Yang Presents
4. Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast
5. Last Night Gus

#39 krondesko11

krondesko11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

Real tough but the ones never get tired of are (in random order) 1. Gus walks into a bank 2. Truer lies 3. One maybe 2 ways out 4. An evening with mr. yang/ mr. yin presents (I had to combine them just bc needed to make a way to write down another ep.) 5. This episode sucks ( i wanted to pick psy. vs psy just because the whole mildred thing was genius but overall remember loving this episode sucks the whole time was watching it more so than with psy vs psy)

Edited by krondesko11, 14 April 2012 - 01:02 AM.

#40 kmshewy

kmshewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

My Top 5 Episodes & 5 runner ups....and a few honorable mentions

1. I'd like to thank the academy (First one I saw and I was hooked) Ran out and bought all the DVDs
2. Any given Friday night (I'm a football fan)
3. High top fade out (The music)
4. The Old and the Restless
65 million years off

6. The Head, the Tail, the whole damn episode (Some of the funniest lines)
7. Six feet under the sea (Lassie: Last Name Shawn: T H E S E A L I O N Lassie: Thesealion? huh..
Dead bear walking
9. Romeo (The action scene)
10. Close encounters (Not big on UFO/SyFy stuff but as many times as I watch it - I am rolling over in laughter every time, EVERY TIME, after FPJr is tased). I don't know why, but it makes me laugh at myself.

Let's Get Hairy; Cloudy...Chance of Murder; Lights, Camera, Homicidio

Edited by kmshewy, 11 May 2012 - 05:35 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved