• Please log in to reply
3043 replies to this topic

#41 Nolebaby25

Nolebaby25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

Thank you, jacuqelynjack--I confess I wrote that line about the next crazy being worse than Yin because of what Shawn said to assure Jules and make her feel better to think that the next crazy to roll into town won't be as bad as Yin. It seemed like a set-up to make that next crazy actually worse. How?

I think instead of making him or her a bigger killer that they would be a more insidious (more typical) type of villain. Maybe someone who digs up dirt on people that are the good guys (sort of a reverse PI) info to be used to destroy. Maybe so someone can move their own people into their place. Destroying reputations in order to leave the victim alive but destroyed just the same.

Shawn has saved people who have been in this type of danger before--Lassie accused of a murder he didn't commit and Jules in a position of looking bad by letting a prisoner escape until Shawn let her make the final collar--and also when he did some normal PI work of catching a little political hanky panky on film to finally get the Chief permanently installed as Chief. But there has not been any of the main people blackmailed. Although, there is some belief out there that Lassie may use his new found info about Shules against Shawn. I'm not so sure about that but there could be someone out there who could use secrets for bad purposes.

I'm thinking more about setting up a plot line that would create an underlying suspicion with people watching the show (and characters who think they know someone but are having real doubts) about a regular character's actions because they believe they have been compromised. The trust between the characters is one of the most vital elements of the whole show--so that would be a huge issue if that was somehow threatened.

This may sound too complicated (as the movie The Sting was) but maybe it could be a thread of a story arc??? I'm also thinking of the lines between Shawn and Jules at the end of Season 5 when they said that they would protect "save" each other. There was a lot of set-up that can be played out during Season 6. I like the idea of character development and I also like the darker edge but there are probably 50 people against it for every 50 who are for it.

Hmmm.....I kind of like your idea of an essentially blackmail type episode. Interesting. Clearly Yang knows that Shawn and Juliet are together. If there were someone else who figured it out....or who figured out he wasn't psychic and was going to out him, that might be interesting. I'm really hoping that next season brings more regular type episodes and not as many movies. Can't wait until we get some info...though I suppose it will be a VERY long time! ;)
Posted Image

Shawn: [on the phone with Juliet] Admit it, you're a little turned on by the whole bounty hunter thing, aren't you? Come on, Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. I mean, I know the psychic thing is sexy, I mean, that's a given; it's a sexy thing, but... Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. It's hot.

#42 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

ive been trying to think of an episode they do, but its like they thought of everything:

1. cars
2. canoeing/rock climbing/hang gliding (all in one ep.)
3. horse racing
4. nanny's
5. cowboys
6. millatary stuff
7. police academy
8. disco
9.firemen
10.a person with multiple personalities (love that ep.)
11.old people
12. fashion

and the list goes on (by the way, i was just randomly picking some eps)^

and we already know theyre doing a vampire, baseball, and maybe a musical next season!!
its just really hard to try and come up with a new idea (well, for me anyways)

crafty little doodle pumpkin

Posted Image ** Posted Image
"dude are my eyes seeing what my brain is telling my eyes that they're seeing?"
"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
"get your wood out of her face"
"as a rebecca lobo set shot!" "glass!!"
"Ben?......Ben!!!" "He's dead shawn."
"Read my thoughts" "........waffles!" " My god, that's amazing."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#43 bigkitty_4

bigkitty_4

psych fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

i want an episode were shawn has amnesia ...

maybe it sould start off with them chasing a bad guy or something, and shawn gets hit over the head and loses some of his memory (maybe lose his memory of being a fake psychic) but he is still able to help solve the case...just mainly without his 'psychic act', bringing up suspicions to whether he is a true psychic or not (you know...to the people that dont already know)

I also want amnesia but I want Gus to be the one who has it. That would be even more interesting. Or Lassiter having the amnesia, but that would cheap since he now knows about Shawn and Juliet. So, I want Gus not remembering Shawn or Shawn's secret (that he isn't really psychic). That is episode I would definitely watch.

Oh I just thought of this. But Shawn, Gus, Jules and Lassie get framed and hypnotized. (Like one of the Mentalist episodes.) And only Shawn can remember what really happens but NO one, not even Gus believes Shawn.

I would like Shawn go up against a hypnotist. I, for one, don't believe in hypnotists. To me, they are as fakes as psychics.

I would love them to have something that would mess with Shawn's mind since so much of what he does is located with the way he can so thoroughly process everything--the only problem is that it would be hard to do it in a totally original way--but it would be a fantastic idea for this show if they can pull it off!!

I also hope that in Season 6

1. Shawn gets his own car B)
2. The set-up at the end of Season 5 (Lassie catching Shawn & Jules) is played out (Lassie :angry: Shules :wub: ) and
3. They introduce "the next crazy that rolls into town" and he really is worse than Yin :unsure:

Yeah, somehow "the next crazy that rolls into town" is going to be worse than Yin.

I would like to see "Dazzle and Strentch" , the vampire episode, and the baseball episode, but would it be cool if Shawn and Gus were roadies for wait for.....it, Tears for Fears! That would be awesome.
"McNabb, hold back the Wonder Twins!"

"Somebody forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning."

#44 rabidporcupine

rabidporcupine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:28 PM

I might be the only one having a hard time with the "promised" musical episode. I would so love it, in theory. I don't see how they can do it without jumping the shark. Then last night I had an idea and it changed my mind. This has been done before, but to me it is the only way they can really get away with such a silly premise. My fellow 20 something American friends might remember Even Stevens? They had an episode where a character was ill and had such a fever that she dreamed that everyone around her was singing. For Psych I can see it being Jules. Opening with Shawn tucking her in bed and saying he'll tell the Chief she won't be in to work and to get some sleep. He leaves and she turns the TV on and falls asleep to some sort of old time musical. She then dreams that she's awake and going to work but everyone around her in the station is singing about crime or whatever.

Posted Image

"I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride."

"Suffice it to say I don't like liars who steal nail polish and then pass out a little bit when you slap them on the back of the head."

"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."

"You didn't give up." "And I'll never give up."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away"

<3 Shules

#45 bananainurtailpipe

bananainurtailpipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

oooh Shawn tucking Jules in...ahhh that makes my shipper heart happy!

#46 rabidporcupine

rabidporcupine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

oooh Shawn tucking Jules in...ahhh that makes my shipper heart happy!

Right? Hey fanfic writers, get on that. ;)

Posted Image

"I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride."

"Suffice it to say I don't like liars who steal nail polish and then pass out a little bit when you slap them on the back of the head."

"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."

"You didn't give up." "And I'll never give up."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away"

<3 Shules

#47 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

it'd be funny if they had 'crazy' Gina come back on the show where she would be framed for muuuuuurrrrderrrr and go to shawn and gus for help. She would most likely still be acting 'love crazy' around shawn and i just think it would be fun to see how juliet would react to that!:P
crafty little doodle pumpkin

Posted Image ** Posted Image
"dude are my eyes seeing what my brain is telling my eyes that they're seeing?"
"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
"get your wood out of her face"
"as a rebecca lobo set shot!" "glass!!"
"Ben?......Ben!!!" "He's dead shawn."
"Read my thoughts" "........waffles!" " My god, that's amazing."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#48 bananainurtailpipe

bananainurtailpipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

and if we could hear refer to herself in the third person that would be cool too!

#49 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

it'd be funny if they had 'crazy' Gina come back on the show where she would be framed for muuuuuurrrrderrrr and go to shawn and gus for help. She would most likely still be acting 'love crazy' around shawn and i just think it would be fun to see how juliet would react to that!:P

I would love to see jealous Jules, especially if Gina came back on the show again. I think she is soooo crazy and it would be so cool to see her a little jealous around Shawn and Juliet.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#50 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

I would love to see Gus start dating Lassiter's sister Lauren and then we get an episode where Shawn, Juliet, Gus and Lauren go on a double date. Then another episode where the four of them go on vacation together and someone is murdered at the hotel where they are staying and the four of them help with the investigation with Juliet as a civilian because she is out of her jurisdiction. Or the four of them go on a camping trip together and get lost, and Shawn with his powers of observation has to find their way home. It could lead to some really great interactions between them and they could have a great campfire scene between Shawn and Juliet. It would be AWESOME!! Posted Image

Also…

An episode centred around Chief Vick and an episode where Buzz McNabb is framed for murder. Those two would be great.

I would also like to see Lassie get a girl, maybe someone he arrests while they are on a case. Or have Juliet set him up with someone or put him on Match.com, that would be hilarious!Posted Image

My most important wish for next season is that they focus more on our characters (especially Juliet, Lassiter and Chief Vick) and less on big name guest stars. Please! We watch the show for our characters, not for the guest star of the week.Posted Image

More character driven episodes and interaction, and good b-stories for Lassiter, Juliet and Shules.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 BiBoP

BiBoP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:08 PM

Here's a list of a coo-looking season 6 for me. It's kinda improvised, so go easy on me:

Episode 1- Get a Cluedo

The mayor of Santa Barbara invites the police force and other officials to his mansion, to celebrate the closure of the Yin/Yang case. But when guests start to drop dead, Chief Vick declares a lockdown, and the team tries to figure out the reason for the deaths.

Episode 2- White Men Can't Jump. But They Can Die.

When 2 minor-league basketball players are found shot dead, Shawn suspects one of the other players did it, and he and Gus go undercover to investigate.

Episode 3- This is Your Hijacker Speaking

Shawn and Jules are flying to a romantic vacation, but when the plane is hijacked, they must find a way to stop the hijacker, while Gus and Lassie assist from the ground.

Episode 4- Spencers, Assemble!

Henry goes missing, the team begins to serach for him, with the help of Madeleine and Jack.

Episode 5- The Twilight Zone

When a woman is found dead with lots of blood drained and a weird mark on her neck, Shawn assumes the killer was a vampire.

Episode 6- Brothers and Sisters

The Chief decides the team has a big Thanksgiving dinner with all of theif families, which brings Lauren Lassiter and Joy Guster, and Barbra Vick back to town.

Episode 7- How Santa Stole Christmas

On Christmas Eve, numerous burglaries are reported, and when no sign of break-in is found, Shawn suspects the criminal used the chimneys to enter and escape.

Episode 8- The Ex-Files

Shawn and Gus help a teenager who thinks something supernatural is behind her boyfriend's dissappearence. Meanwhile, Henry hires Declan again for a different case, which crosses his path with Shawn and Jules.

Episode 9- Ice, Ice, Baby

When an ice-skater suddenly drops dead during an event, Shawn suspects foul play.

Episode 10- Hermano Grande

When a spanish reality star dies during a "Big Brother"-esque show, Shawn takes his place to investigate.

Episode 11- To infinity and Beyond!

When Buzz's wife is kidnapped, the team helps him figure out who is behind it, and why

Episode 12- The Show Must Go On

When a black theatre performer is murdered, Gus replaces him for the last couple of shows in order to solve the case

Episode 13- Misfortune Cookie

The team investiages 2 deaths caused by food poisoning at a chinese restaurant

Episode 14- The Final-ish Destination

A woman claims to have visioned someone dying, and Shawn and Gus locate him, only to find him safe and sound. But when he dies the following day, they need to decide wether to accuse the woman, or following another one of her visions.

Episode 15- The Shaw(n)shank redemption

Shawn and Gus go to prison undercover after a guard dies mysteriously

Episode 16- Allison Wonderland

Allison returns and begins playing mind-games with Shawn, who decides to finish it once and for all.

OK, to be honest, I actualy made a better line-up 2 days ago, but when I clicked "add reply" there was an error and it didn't post it. Some of these are from that list, but some I couldn't remember so it's stuff I just made up.

Posted Image

SOOKIE IS MINE!

My Psychfics

#52 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

I honestly love you right now BiBoP... I would love to see all of those in episodes and I really love your titles especially Allison Wonderland and To Infinity and Beyond!!! This makes me so excited for the return of Psych, I soooo can't wait!!! Anyway, I hope we start to see some real spoilers around here soon.:D
Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#53 Nolebaby25

Nolebaby25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

I would love to see Gus start dating Lassiter's sister Lauren and then we get an episode where Shawn, Juliet, Gus and Lauren go on a double date. Then another episode where the four of them go on vacation together and someone is murdered at the hotel where they are staying and the four of them help with the investigation with Juliet as a civilian because she is out of her jurisdiction. Or the four of them go on a camping trip together and get lost, and Shawn with his powers of observation has to find their way home. It could lead to some really great interactions between them and they could have a great campfire scene between Shawn and Juliet. It would be AWESOME!! :D

Also…

An episode centred around Chief Vick and an episode where Buzz McNabb is framed for murder. Those two would be great.

I would also like to see Lassie get a girl, maybe someone he arrests while they are on a case. Or have Juliet set him up with someone or put him on Match.com, that would be hilarious!Posted Image

My most important wish for next season is that they focus more on our characters (especially Juliet, Lassiter and Chief Vick) and less on big name guest stars. Please! We watch the show for our characters, not for the guest star of the week.Posted Image

More character driven episodes and interaction, and good b-stories for Lassiter, Juliet and Shules.

Yes to all of the above! This sounds like a wonderful line-up for the new season. I really hope that it is much more like season 3 with fewer guest stars taking over the show. :D Well said, Shulesrockz!
Posted Image

Shawn: [on the phone with Juliet] Admit it, you're a little turned on by the whole bounty hunter thing, aren't you? Come on, Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. I mean, I know the psychic thing is sexy, I mean, that's a given; it's a sexy thing, but... Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. It's hot.

#54 bananainurtailpipe

bananainurtailpipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

@Shulesrockz..."You rock my world" and BIBOP...oh man if that is the line up next year I would be so happy all of those sound like amazing episodes...

I love the idea of Shawn and Juiet going on vacation together and catching a murder while on vacation...that would be cool..

#55 dana1234

dana1234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

Here's a list of a coo-looking season 6 for me. It's kinda improvised, so go easy on me:

Episode 1- Get a Cluedo

The mayor of Santa Barbara invites the police force and other officials to his mansion, to celebrate the closure of the Yin/Yang case. But when guests start to drop dead, Chief Vick declares a lockdown, and the team tries to figure out the reason for the deaths.

When 2 minor-league basketball players are found shot dead, Shawn suspects one of the other players did it, and he and Gus go undercover to investigate.

Shawn and Jules are flying to a romantic vacation, but when the plane is hijacked, they must find a way to stop the hijacker, while Gus and Lassie assist from the ground.

Henry goes missing, the team begins to serach for him, with the help of Madeleine and Jack.

When a woman is found dead with lots of blood drained and a weird mark on her neck, Shawn assumes the killer was a vampire.

The Chief decides the team has a big Thanksgiving dinner with all of theif families, which brings Lauren Lassiter and Joy Guster, and Barbra Vick back to town.

On Christmas Eve, numerous burglaries are reported, and when no sign of break-in is found, Shawn suspects the criminal used the chimneys to enter and escape.

Episode 8- The Ex-Files

Shawn and Gus help a teenager who thinks something supernatural is behind her boyfriend's dissappearence. Meanwhile, Henry hires Declan again for a different case, which crosses his path with Shawn and Jules.

When an ice-skater suddenly drops dead during an event, Shawn suspects foul play.

When a spanish reality star dies during a "Big Brother"-esque show, Shawn takes his place to investigate.

When Buzz's wife is kidnapped, the team helps him figure out who is behind it, and why

When a black theatre performer is murdered, Gus replaces him for the last couple of shows in order to solve the case

A woman claims to have visioned someone dying, and Shawn and Gus locate him, only to find him safe and sound. But when he dies the following day, they need to decide wether to accuse the woman, or following another one of her visions.

Allison returns and begins playing mind-games with Shawn, who decides to finish it once and for all.

OK, to be honest, I actualy made a better line-up 2 days ago, but when I clicked "add reply" there was an error and it didn't post it. Some of these are from that list, but some I couldn't remember so it's stuff I just made up.

I really like the way you rmind works ;) wow i can really see all of this happening. I really REALLLYYYYYYYYYYYY HOPE they focus more on the characters but I think if we keep saying we want that Steve does read this and so do many of the cast/crew so hopefully they will take out advice I LOVE YOUR IDEAS AGAIN AHHH :D
Posted Image
Shawn: "My license to kill was revoked... problems at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but than I'd have to kill you which I can't do because my license to kill was revoked." :) :)
Shawn: "Since I met you.....Ive been thinking about getting a car" <3
Shawn: " I call this very close talking" :)
THANK YOU SHULESADDICT77 :)

#56 Captain_Riterra_Smith

Captain_Riterra_Smith

aka The Heater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

Episode 1- Get a Cluedo

Episode 8- The Ex-Files

Genius. Absolutely perfect!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Official Spotter of Foreign and Domestic Pineapples for the CMP^2
All of Thailand will run in fear from the giant blonde she-male!

#57 shulesaddict77

shulesaddict77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:33 PM

@BiBoP:
I love all your ideas. Especially the one with them going on vacation together. Ahhh, that could be awesome.

Of course like all of you I want more attention focused on our beloved characters than on guest stars.

I personally looking forward to the episode (I hope it will be next season) where Juliet finds out that Shawn isn´t a real psychic. I would love it when Shawn confesses personally to her that he sort of lied to her all this years. Juliet will be pissed off at first but then I hope for a great make-up scene. Of course she would not tell anyone else and there would be great scenes when Shawn acts like he has a vision and Juliet will help him pull it off or something like that.
I love the a little more serious episodes and especially when Shawn shows his real self and not his happy shiny self he always wears like a mask for the outside world. Of course he is a happy shiny person but I would love to see more of the serious Shawn who shows and talks about his true feelings.

Other than that. Nothing special b/c Psych being Psych all episodes will be awesome.
But 6 months? Really a very long time until the new episodes. :(
Posted Image

"Beckett, what do you want?"
"You."
Castle & Beckett
"He got away and I didn't care. I almost died and all I could think about was you. I just want you."

#58 Psych47

Psych47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

I have an idea.

How about Psych only has a 3 or 4 month break with the seasons but they have a big mid-season break.

Oh and @BiBop, great thoughts for episode.

How about Shawn and Gus go undercover as drug lords, and Gus gets addicted to crack or something.

That would be funny.

Oh and Juliet forcing Shawn to meet her parents. (And we see Ewan there and he goes crazy happy.)

Edited by Psych47, 28 December 2010 - 05:41 PM.

It's So Hard, To Say Goodbye!
Posted Image

Gus: Did you just touch my quads!?
Shawn: What? No!

Juliet: Shawn did you touch his quads?
Shawn: No I didn't, anyway you always talk about your quads.
Gus: What!?
I do.... I DO NOT talk about my quads.

Gus, don't be a silly goose. Gus, don't be a crazy hooligan.Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine.
Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle. Gus, don't be an incorrigible Eskimo pie with a caramel ribbon.
Gus, don't be a myopic chihuahua. Gus, don't be William Zabka from "Back To School".
Gus, don't be this crevice in my arm. Gus, don't be a traveling wilberry.
Gus, don't be a paranoid schizophrenic.

Shawn: Oh, I am getting it, and it's a bad mother--
Gus: Shut your mouth!
Shawn: I'm havin' a vision.
Gus: I can dig it.
Shawn: Oh, it's a--It's a big birthday cake!
Gus: Ooh! Make a wish! (pause) Wait, What?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn: Good morning detectives… collecting donations for the policeman's ball?
Lassiter: We don't have balls.
Shawn: I honestly have no response to that.
Lassiter: Need I remind you, Mr. Spencer, what happens when you interfere with a police investigation?
Shawn: Uhh… the case gets solved.

Sorry for the long Signature, first time.

#59 Psych47

Psych47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Episode 1- Get a Cluedo

Episode 8- The Ex-Files

Those are some really good Psychfic's but they should make more than 16 epi's.

Another idea i've had is that Shawn and Gus are in the Psych office and get some disease. Like the Thornburg but different. Something like Anthrax, I don't know.
It's So Hard, To Say Goodbye!
Posted Image

Gus: Did you just touch my quads!?
Shawn: What? No!

Juliet: Shawn did you touch his quads?
Shawn: No I didn't, anyway you always talk about your quads.
Gus: What!?
I do.... I DO NOT talk about my quads.

Gus, don't be a silly goose. Gus, don't be a crazy hooligan.Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine.
Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle. Gus, don't be an incorrigible Eskimo pie with a caramel ribbon.
Gus, don't be a myopic chihuahua. Gus, don't be William Zabka from "Back To School".
Gus, don't be this crevice in my arm. Gus, don't be a traveling wilberry.
Gus, don't be a paranoid schizophrenic.

Shawn: Oh, I am getting it, and it's a bad mother--
Gus: Shut your mouth!
Shawn: I'm havin' a vision.
Gus: I can dig it.
Shawn: Oh, it's a--It's a big birthday cake!
Gus: Ooh! Make a wish! (pause) Wait, What?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn: Good morning detectives… collecting donations for the policeman's ball?
Lassiter: We don't have balls.
Shawn: I honestly have no response to that.
Lassiter: Need I remind you, Mr. Spencer, what happens when you interfere with a police investigation?
Shawn: Uhh… the case gets solved.

Sorry for the long Signature, first time.

#60 ElizabethJones

ElizabethJones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

Random post everyone...but has anyone else noticed in the background of the apisode commentaries is a board with some things written on it. I've tried to make out some stuff but its in really bad handwriting, fuzzy, and there is always something in the way Posted Image but I what I can make out is:

"FB to year-- young S and G
????????????????????

Lassiter calls in sick, Juliet.....................HOSPITAL
on case. Shawn doesn't try to ?????
acuses his (?) ???????????

In an attepmt to think.................
L..., Lives a woman w/o roomates(?).......
using diarramas. Shawn realises (relives) (refuses)...........
is killer."

What do y'all think? Is this going to be an episode because I don't recall it ever happening...I might be wrong with some things but If I could hear your opinion that would be awesome!!!

Edited by ElizabethJones, 28 December 2010 - 10:35 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved