3043 replies to this topic

#1 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

President Pro Tempore of the Maniac Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:49 AM

Six months until the new season of Psych. We psych-o's have to keep ourselves occupied somehow. ;)

This is the thread for sharing and discussing all spoilers and speculation concerning the sixth season of the most awesome show on television, Psych. Since this is a spoiler thread, there is no need to put anything in spoiler boxes unless it is a significant spoiler.

Here is a spoiler ranking system suggested by Fearless90. Anything that could be considered a level 8 or above must be placed in a spoiler box. Anything that could be considered as high as a 10 must be placed in multiple spoiler boxes.

1-5 = Minor spoilers: guest stars, episode titles, minor details from the casting sides, anything that the USA Twitter accounts have said/confirmed, pictures not containing spoilers, etc.

6-7 = Intermediate spoilers: more significant spoilers from the casting sides, pictures containing spoilers, information from journalists, etc.

8-9 = Extreme spoilers: significant plot details (e.g. Juliet strapped to a clock tower in "Mr. Yin Presents"), any major developments with Shules (e.g. Juliet asking Shawn out in "An Evening with Mr. Yang"), the identity of a bad guy (beware, casting sides often reveal the bad guy/murderer), etc. These must have a spoiler box!

10 = Beyond extreme spoilers: a 10 would be like...the identity of Yin/the actor who plays Yin, a declaration of love from Shawn and/or Juliet, any major whump of a main character (e.g. getting shot, poisoned, dying), etc. These must have more than one spoiler box!

Please use discretion when posting a spoiler. When in doubt about the sensitivity of a spoiler, use the spoiler box.

Happy speculating! :)

Edited by maniac_maniac19, 23 December 2010 - 03:24 AM.

Posted Image

"Maniac_maniac19, president pro tempore, Maniac Fan Club." - Shawn Spencer

Proud Psych-O since 2006

Psychfic: Pineapple Smoothie

#2 Chocolateeinstein

Chocolateeinstein

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

I'm really looking forward to the musical episode! I also like the vampire idea if it's done right... Which it will be because it's psych. There are a lot of things to go off of too like Dracula, Buffy, the lost boys? Also some movies that would be great are breakfast club and the goonies, maybe a pirate episode. Anyways, we have plenty of time to spectulate.
Posted Image
Shawn:
You think I don't want her to be happy? I want her to be happy. But, serious Shawn moment here: I want to be happy too. But, for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet. How crazy is that?

Shawn: Hey buddy, Santa Barbara wanted to give you an award for Exorcist of the Year
Gus: Laugh it up, Shawn, but I know who was right on my ass all the way to the car.
Shawn: I had to be, you were my ride home.
Gus: You were screaming too.
Shawn: Yes, I was screaming Gus stop, let's be brave.

"You know I can't let you slide through my hands. Wild horses, couldn't drag me away"

#3 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:37 PM

I would be completely on for Goonies and Buffy!! :D <3

#4 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

OK I hate to say this but I have to...am I the ONLY one on here that is not excited about a musical episode? Not that they wouldn't do a great job, they always do, but to show how old I am to me it screams "Cop Rock" from the 80's. I never saw the episode of Scrubs everyone talks about though :unsure:

Oh well, I would LOVE to see vampires though especially since finding out that James loves Buffy which makes it even better B)

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#5 PsychNickNack

PsychNickNack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

Well, as far as we know, they've talked about:

A Musical Episode
A Baseball Episode
A Vampire Episode (a la "Buffy")

I'm pulling for another Christmas episode, and something scary. Because Mr. Yin and Tuesday the 17th never cease to keep me at the edge of my seat and I really think Psych does a great job of keeping it funny but still managing to creep you out, and maybe the vampire one can do that, but I'd really like to see something really crazy like Tuesday or Yin. Speaking of crazy, I would really like another episode that goes really far out of the box like "Polarizing Express", because that one was great and still kept everything in check. Something wacky like that. I'm pulling for a "Back to the Future/Bill & Ted" type episode, and if they did that, it'd be awesome.

That's all I've got for now.

"Spencer One to Ground Control."
"We read you loud and clear Spencer One!"

"The Psychic criminal catching portion of the day is about to begin."
"Is there another type of idiocy you'd be more comfortable with?"
"No! Ju are wrong! I am not the murderero! But I know who is-o..."
"First of all we're growing moustaches very, very slowly..."
"You see this? This is the Lodge Radar, and this is me flying underneath it. And look down here, it's Gus. He can't fly."
"Hey! Gus is one sixteenth robot! And not the evil take over the world "I Robot" kind!"
"What do they have at Red Robin?"
"I call it... 'Very Close Talking'"
"Gus, look! It's Stinky Feet! He's Trying to bushwack us!"
"Gus, look! Ryan really did work at Busch-Gardens!"
Posted Image
SHAWN & GUS
They may not be action heroes, but they're the best we've got!

"Official Eppy/Interesting Topic Starter of the CMP^2"

#6 shulesaddict77

shulesaddict77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Well, as far as we know, they've talked about:

A Musical Episode
A Baseball Episode
A Vampire Episode (a la "Buffy")

I'm pulling for another Christmas episode, and something scary. Because Mr. Yin and Tuesday the 17th never cease to keep me at the edge of my seat and I really think Psych does a great job of keeping it funny but still managing to creep you out, and maybe the vampire one can do that, but I'd really like to see something really crazy like Tuesday or Yin. Speaking of crazy, I would really like another episode that goes really far out of the box like "Polarizing Express", because that one was great and still kept everything in check. Something wacky like that. I'm pulling for a "Back to the Future/Bill & Ted" type episode, and if they did that, it'd be awesome.

That's all I've got for now.

Whoww great idea with the "Back to the future/Bill & Ted" type episode. That could be a great episode for the Gus and Shawn relationship. I think Dulé and James would love to shoot such an episode b/c they would have so much fun with it.

@psyfanatic:
Oh I think the musical episode could be awesome b/c I have to admit I like James "singing voice". Donīt ask how often I watched the season 5 interview of him where heīs singing his favourite 80īs song. Whoww I love it. And of course I think itīs Psych so they would make this episode as awesome as all the others. Oh and btw didnīt saw Scrubs either.
Posted Image

"Beckett, what do you want?"
"You."
Castle & Beckett
"He got away and I didn't care. I almost died and all I could think about was you. I just want you."

#7 PsychNickNack

PsychNickNack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:16 PM

Whoww great idea with the "Back to the future/Bill & Ted" type episode. That could be a great episode for the Gus and Shawn relationship. I think Dulé and James would love to shoot such an episode b/c they would have so much fun with it.

@psyfanatic:
Oh I think the musical episode could be awesome b/c I have to admit I like James "singing voice". Donīt ask how often I watched the season 5 interview of him where heīs singing his favourite 80īs song. Whoww I love it. And of course I think itīs Psych so they would make this episode as awesome as all the others. Oh and btw didnīt saw Scrubs either.

Haha. Thanks. I agree, I feel like if they did an episode like that it could really build on the relationship of Shawn and Gus, and maybe show both of them that just because Shawn's with Jules, doesn't mean it's the end of our duo's camraderie. Also, Steve Franks says he's figured out how to "do everything" except for pirates, so an epsidoe where the crime invloves time travel? They should be able to pull that off. ;)

"Spencer One to Ground Control."
"We read you loud and clear Spencer One!"

"The Psychic criminal catching portion of the day is about to begin."
"Is there another type of idiocy you'd be more comfortable with?"
"No! Ju are wrong! I am not the murderero! But I know who is-o..."
"First of all we're growing moustaches very, very slowly..."
"You see this? This is the Lodge Radar, and this is me flying underneath it. And look down here, it's Gus. He can't fly."
"Hey! Gus is one sixteenth robot! And not the evil take over the world "I Robot" kind!"
"What do they have at Red Robin?"
"I call it... 'Very Close Talking'"
"Gus, look! It's Stinky Feet! He's Trying to bushwack us!"
"Gus, look! Ryan really did work at Busch-Gardens!"
Posted Image
SHAWN & GUS
They may not be action heroes, but they're the best we've got!

"Official Eppy/Interesting Topic Starter of the CMP^2"

#8 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

If they do a baseball episode, they should do the X-Files baseball episode from season 6 called The Unnatural! So they could have X-Files and baseball in it! :)

Edited by Scoobygang101, 23 December 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#9 BiBoP

BiBoP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

I don't really like musicals, so that's a theme I hope not to see. Some homages would be cool. Like X-Files or 21 Jump Street. I would love a Student Bodies-esque ep (Ok, it's from the 90's but think about the hilarity of random Psych cartoonish clips). Maybe an ep like Tuesday the 17, but a theme from a different horror movie (Halloween or I Know What You Did Last Summer)

*Sigh* the options are endless... But whatever they do, you know it's gonna be awesome, so i'm cool with everything

Posted Image

SOOKIE IS MINE!

My Psychfics

#10 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

i know last night that gus referenced the movie 'summer school' while they were bickering wo should die should first.
for anyone who hasnt seen it, you should!! super funny. it'd be funny if they did something similar to that in the episode ( i dont know how though)
and they should definately have mark harmon as a guest star!!

.....breakfast club....nuff said

they should also do one based off of 'airplanes'!!
crafty little doodle pumpkin

Posted Image ** Posted Image
"dude are my eyes seeing what my brain is telling my eyes that they're seeing?"
"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
"get your wood out of her face"
"as a rebecca lobo set shot!" "glass!!"
"Ben?......Ben!!!" "He's dead shawn."
"Read my thoughts" "........waffles!" " My god, that's amazing."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#11 ElizabethJones

ElizabethJones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

I'm definetly looking forward to the musical episode!! They all love to sing and are so adorable when they do! And plus the composers are awesome I mean look what they did with Twin Peaks- amazing!! The Scrubs musical was awesome but I know Psych can be better- I don't know how they'd pull it off though? Maybe some actors get murdered and they go undercover in a musical.. i don't know?

And for the baseball episode I know James mentioned teasing Major League because of Corbin...that'd be really cool! Maybe get Charlie Sheen to guest star even though I doubt that'll happen!

#12 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

i know last night that gus referenced the movie 'summer school' while they were bickering wo should die should first.
for anyone who hasnt seen it, you should!! super funny. it'd be funny if they did something similar to that in the episode ( i dont know how though)
and they should definately have mark harmon as a guest star!!

.....breakfast club....nuff said

they should also do one based off of 'airplanes'!!

Airplane!!!! That would be awesome! Solving a murder in mid-flight
has been done. But Psych could totally twist it. ^_^

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

#13 ChuckLover5

ChuckLover5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

If they do a baseball episode, they should do the X-Files baseball episode from season 6 called The Unnatural! So they could have X-Files and baseball in it! :)

Oh my gosh! THIS THIS THIS THIS x infinity!
I totally ADORE that episode!

AND Shawn could teach Jules how to hit a baseball(even though I'm sure she already knows how...) a la Mulder and Scully style!

:wub:

#14 dana1234

dana1234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

AND Shawn could teach Jules how to hit a baseball(even though I'm sure she already knows how...) a la Mulder and Scully style!

I second that idea that sounds amazing...Let's hope Steve or one of the writers are reading this come on.....I will always remember that scene in X-FILES SOO CUTE :wub: I am such a shipper lol :wub:
Posted Image
Shawn: "My license to kill was revoked... problems at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but than I'd have to kill you which I can't do because my license to kill was revoked." :) :)
Shawn: "Since I met you.....Ive been thinking about getting a car" <3
Shawn: " I call this very close talking" :)
THANK YOU SHULESADDICT77 :)

#15 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:02 PM

Yeah!! Definatly, that would just be the cutest thing ever! :) <3 That would be perfect cause the writers like to make the last 5 minutes Shawn and Juliet and that could be their scene!

#16 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

I second that idea that sounds amazing...Let's hope Steve or one of the writers are reading this come on.....I will always remember that scene in X-FILES SOO CUTE :wub: I am such a shipper lol :wub:

Yeah I know, I hope they read 'em too....Lol you definatly aren't the only one!! :D

#17 Captain_Riterra_Smith

Captain_Riterra_Smith

aka The Heater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

All I can say is I am most looking forward to the vampire episode. The horror movie themed episodes are always the most interesting for me and I can't wait for some obligitory digs at Twilight. ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Official Spotter of Foreign and Domestic Pineapples for the CMP^2
All of Thailand will run in fear from the giant blonde she-male!

#18 BiBoP

BiBoP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:23 AM

I hope there won't be just a vampire, but all kinds of weird creatures in the same episode. That can be hillarious (Those of you who saw the Supernatural episode Monster Movie know what i'm talking about :P )

Posted Image

SOOKIE IS MINE!

My Psychfics

#19 ChocolatePineapple

ChocolatePineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:08 PM

I only saw the first season of Buffy, but I'd love it if they did a Buffy/vampire episode. I'm also super excited for the musical episode.
I know they never spoke about doing one, but it'd be nice to see a soccer episode, since that's one of my favorite sports :)
Enjoy your wall!

#20 ElizabethJones

ElizabethJones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

All I can say is I am most looking forward to the vampire episode. The horror movie themed episodes are always the most interesting for me and I can't wait for some obligitory digs at Twilight. ;)

Ya!! We need another dark episode directed by James!! And there have to be Twilight refrences- hilarious!!!

And I think it would be really cool if they did an episode about dogs or something. All of the cast, especially James and Maggie love dogs, and they did an episode about a bear and a cat. Just a bunch of adorable dogs and the psych cast would be awesome!:D

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved