#1 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Who how and what was their motive
Posted Image

Shawn: We're on the VIP list. Perhaps you recognize us as the modeling team Black and Tan.
Security Guard
: Last names?
Shawn: No last names. One of us is Black and one of us is Tan. Just check the list.
Security Guard: Wow. It's really you. Right this way, Tan.
Shawn: Excuse me? I'm Black. He's Tan. I can't believe you just made that assumption. You should be ashamed of yourself and your family.

Lassiter
: Why aren't you two out interviewing suspects, or feeling the walls, or whatever the hell it is you do? At least do something! Shawn: Man, I tried. I did. These people are kind of mean. It's a tough racket being sheriff, Lassie. Besides, I gotta go gun down that Stinky Feet fellow in about 20 minutes.
Gus: Stinky Pete.
Shawn: You wouldn't understand; you've never killed a man.
Lassiter: Yes, I have.
Shawn: Yeah, but you've never pretended to kill one. Repeatedly. I struggle with it every time.
Gus: Two times now.
Shawn: Yep, both times.

http://www.youtube.c...ut?feature=mhum

#2 darlinrose16

darlinrose16

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Who how and what was their motive

Sweets...why not ask this in the WC thread? O_o

But to answer your Q, as of now, we do not know. All we know is that Fouler (sp?) was not the one pulling the strings.
Posted Image

#3 TheMalcontent

TheMalcontent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

Mr. yin...

#4 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

Psych Win

Edited by pinkberryjetagirl, 22 December 2010 - 06:41 PM.

Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Yang: Do you want to know what it is, or do you want to be surprised?
Shawn: Let me guess...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#5 psychokarlee

psychokarlee

Psych-O!!!! :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:41 PM

Mr. yin...

haha, you're my hero. :D

Posted Image

The official Blueberry Chauffer Driver for the CMP2!~

"Shawn Spencer is a boy. James Roday is a man."
"There's also a third kid named Mikey who will eat anything, including the prize, but uh...he's not really important right now."
"Serious Shawn moment here. I wanna be happy too. And for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet."
"We have found our arsonurderer." "huh?" "firearseman?" "uh uh" "seor pantalones del fuego?" *fist bump*
"I have a motorcycle." "Yes. You do." "Yes I do. And it is the purest form of freedom that I have ever experienced. [...] Since I met you, I've been thinking about getting a car."
"Really? That was your plan? That has to be the poorest executed attack in history!!! I was two feet away from you all the time! I mean, you have to be absolutely, without a doubt, the worst murderer I have ever seen!"
"I don't know, maybe you'll take blurry photos of your Espresso at some random cafe..." <3

#6 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

for who killed kate i think that maybe it was that agent who seems to pop up Special Agent in Charge Reese Hughes thats him
(cant wait for season finale of psych tonight)

Posted Image

Shawn: We're on the VIP list. Perhaps you recognize us as the modeling team Black and Tan.
Security Guard
Shawn: No last names. One of us is Black and one of us is Tan. Just check the list.
Shawn: Excuse me? I'm Black. He's Tan. I can't believe you just made that assumption. You should be ashamed of yourself and your family.

Lassiter
: Why aren't you two out interviewing suspects, or feeling the walls, or whatever the hell it is you do? At least do something! Shawn: Man, I tried. I did. These people are kind of mean. It's a tough racket being sheriff, Lassie. Besides, I gotta go gun down that Stinky Feet fellow in about 20 minutes.
Shawn: Yeah, but you've never pretended to kill one. Repeatedly. I struggle with it every time.

#7 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

Sweets...why not ask this in the WC thread? O_o

But to answer your Q, as of now, we do not know. All we know is that Fouler (sp?) was not the one pulling the strings.

but there is still speculation right
Posted Image

Security Guard

Lassiter

#8 Psychisnomb

Psychisnomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

Regards to my earlier thread thats a good point got confused after just posting like 100 on the Psych part
Posted Image

Security Guard

Lassiter

#9 yesthisismydisplayname

yesthisismydisplayname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:12 AM

Mr. yin...

if this were facebook ; i would Like that!
<3

#10 Aringarosa

Aringarosa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

I like that too, but this isn't facebook. :)

Edited by Aringarosa, 19 August 2011 - 11:34 PM.

#11 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:47 AM

I think it would be hilarious ifit was Mr. Yin!!!! Who's up for a crossover? lol!!!

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved