24 replies to this topic

#21 blackbeltgirl

blackbeltgirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

I can't get the sudoku board to come up in mission 5 any idea's how

Edited by blackbeltgirl, 19 December 2010 - 02:29 PM.

#22 gcomstock

gcomstock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Kas- you need to go all the way down and close the one at the end of the corridor FIRST. Seems like if you access any other vent before it, you can't access the controls for that one. I had to close all the vents to avoid a FAIL.

Blackbeltgirl- once you get the top off the leg bomb (you did that, right?) the cover pops off by it self once you drop the tool. Once the cover is off the camera pans in - is this what's not happening, what you refer to as "not coming up?" If so, that's a glitch...sigh...that you might be able to rectify by updating your FLASH software and rebooting. Or maybe the game was just glitchy (on the server side?) at the moment and you can try again? You'd think if all the other stuff worked (like removing screws on the cover plate) that your Flash junk is working fine.

Otherwise, the game just sits there and left-click drag color tiles from the right hand side to do the puzzle. G'luck.

#23 sweetpie

sweetpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

need help with the sudoku on mission 5

#24 burner145

burner145

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

I am also having issues with Mission 5. I take the cover off the bomb, freeze the timer, but I can never play to sudoku game. It won't let me click and drag the pieces. At first I thought it was my computer, but I have tried on a different one too and am having the same problem. I have tried running the CO2 over the entire device for a couple of minutes but the game never works. Does it just pop up automatically - like the way the cover came off, or do you have to drop the CO2 first?

#25 Lucazzy

Lucazzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Haha you guys are talking about Call of Duty Black Ops right?
Shows that everyone should watch:

-Burn Notice (Best characters, great acting)
-Breaking Bad (Best character development and excellent acting)
-24 (Master of cliffhanger, thrilling show)
-Prison Break (Similar to 24, massive government conspiracy and that good stuff)
-Lost (Great acting, character development. Great sci-fi show)
-Homeland (Realistic, entertaining thriller)
-Game of Thrones (Fantasy for people that hate fantasy. Awesome actors, well written characters, tons of twists. Read books first!)

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved