24 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hey Burn Notice Fans! Be sure to check out the return of Covert Ops! You can preregister now for the chance to win a 2011 Hyundai Genesis! Black Ops!

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 FiRocks

FiRocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:35 PM

Before I register for this thing, again, has it been "bug tested" this time? The last few games were full of errors that a lot of us had difficulty with, screens freezing, not able to go onto the next level after mastering the one you were on, and then after registering some people still didn't have their registrations recognized. I'm all for the game and I would love to play but it has to work first.

Posted Image

#3 TwoWolves

TwoWolves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

Before I register for this thing, again, has it been "bug tested" this time? The last few games were full of errors that a lot of us had difficulty with, screens freezing, not able to go onto the next level after mastering the one you were on, and then after registering some people still didn't have their registrations recognized. I'm all for the game and I would love to play but it has to work first.

Can't you just blow it up if it tries to frustrate you?? Posted Image So did you give it a test run yet FR?? If so what was the verdict?Posted Image

"all right let's not get all conjugal here"

#4 FiRocks

FiRocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

No I haven't tried playing the new game yet. I guess I should give it a try sometime to see if this one actually works.

ETA: OK I tried playing it a few different times this week, once on Sunday night and then again on Tuesday evening and I had the same "freezing" issues that I had before. I finally got frustrated and stopped playing.

Edited by FiRocks, 18 November 2010 - 01:25 AM.

Posted Image

#5 PDechenne

PDechenne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

No I haven't tried playing the new game yet. I guess I should give it a try sometime to see if this one actually works.

ETA: OK I tried playing it a few different times this week, once on Sunday night and then again on Tuesday evening and I had the same "freezing" issues that I had before. I finally got frustrated and stopped playing.

I played it and didn't have any problems... Is it your browser that may be the problem?? btw it's 5:00pm on 11/18 and the 2nd mission isn't out yet :(

#6 kaiulani

kaiulani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

anyone else having a problem just registering? It keeps pinging or ponging (the just play option)at me.
just curious.

Kai
'courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow" '
'...as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others' permission to do the same
.'

#7 bblackmoor

bblackmoor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

I am stuck on the first mission. I click the brush to pick it up and click again to dust for prints, but nothing happens when I try to click the keypads. There appears to be no way to put down the brush. I thought it might be a bug the first time, so I started over. Second try has the same result.

Edit: The trick appears to just keep brushing and brushing and brushing, long after the fingerprints are visible. Eventually the brush will be set aside.

Edited by bblackmoor, 19 November 2010 - 06:45 PM.

#8 Smaointe

Smaointe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

Is anyone having trouble getting the game to remember your progress? I was sent to mission one when I should be on number two. Maybe someone on here has tips? Thanks.

#9 FiRocks

FiRocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:26 AM

Like I said was it "bug tested this time"? Looks like I'm not the only one running into issues, again.

Posted Image

#10 jrf

jrf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

The second mission stops working for me.

#11 daniel4ever

daniel4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:15 PM

I am stuck on the first mission. I click the brush to pick it up and click again to dust for prints, but nothing happens when I try to click the keypads. There appears to be no way to put down the brush. I thought it might be a bug the first time, so I started over. Second try has the same result.

Edit: The trick appears to just keep brushing and brushing and brushing, long after the fingerprints are visible. Eventually the brush will be set aside.

Help - how long do you need to do this? I'm doing it for like 5 minutes and still nothing. Do I need to click besides rubbing? Thanks for any help!

#12 talonts

talonts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

Could you PLEASE FIX THE BURN NOTICE BLACK OPS SITE, or your sweepstakes is a sham, most will have not met the criteria.

Mission 2 never loaded. Many have reported on websites that even if you completed Mission 1, Mission 2 never loaded. I myself received the message that I completed M1 on the first week, but entering the site all week resulted in a replay of M1, even though the M1 square was colored in at the top of the screen. Hence I have been voided from the Grand Prize due to your web people being asleep at the wheel.

Mission 3 emails have now been sent out, meaning ANYONE that entered via completing the missions now will not be in the Grand Prize drawing, since your badly constructed rules force someone to ONLY play the missions, or ONLY enter via non-play, no mixing allowed.

Is someone going to FIX this and actually post something on the FB page? I reported this Nov 21 on the FB page, and no one official has replied in any way at this time. I realie you're probably off today, but SOMEONE should have been at least monitoring the sweeps site and FB site on Mon-Tues at a minimum.

Edited by talonts, 25 November 2010 - 05:38 PM.

#13 gcomstock

gcomstock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

Sudoku Help!
I've had the same problem others have posted - that the game has forgotten my completed missions, despite cookies being enabled. So I had to complete Mission 2 and 3 again in order to proceed. But my Mission 5 problem is different...I don't know jack about Sudoku.

Played three times now and remain clueless how to complete that "colordoku" game in order to finish the mission. Spent a long time researching, watching a Sudoku how-to video, etc. I understand the basic rules, but this game has me bewildered.

For instance...you can't repeat a color in a row, column or section. But the game is preloaded with unmoveable pieces that already violate that rule. AND I can't tell where the "sections" are.

1. Is this a two section game (3x3) and everything left over to the left doesn't matter?
2. Is there some method to the madness? Once I've started filling it in, the only way I can tell what I moved (what CAN be moved) is to move it again.
3. Can anyone offer some tips?

Thanks, ~George

#14 Specksus

Specksus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:25 PM

Sudoku Help!
I've had the same problem others have posted - that the game has forgotten my completed missions, despite cookies being enabled. So I had to complete Mission 2 and 3 again in order to proceed. But my Mission 5 problem is different...I don't know jack about Sudoku.

Played three times now and remain clueless how to complete that "colordoku" game in order to finish the mission. Spent a long time researching, watching a Sudoku how-to video, etc. I understand the basic rules, but this game has me bewildered.

For instance...you can't repeat a color in a row, column or section. But the game is preloaded with unmoveable pieces that already violate that rule. AND I can't tell where the "sections" are.

1. Is this a two section game (3x3) and everything left over to the left doesn't matter?
2. Is there some method to the madness? Once I've started filling it in, the only way I can tell what I moved (what CAN be moved) is to move it again.

Thanks, ~George

How did you get the sudoku game to start, I have taken off the cover and slowed the timer but I can't get the sudoku to start. Please help.

Thanks, Specksus

#15 Flipcat

Flipcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

Sudoku Help!

Thanks, ~George

George,
OK, the the board is 6x6, divided into 6 sections (three across and two down). Move the 6 colors on the right so that each section, row and column has no repeated colors. I use numbers instead of colors to figure it out and then gave each color a number from 1 to 6.
My problem is once I get the cover off and freeze the clock the colors don't "click and drag". I end up bashing it with the hammer and starting again. How did you get them to do that?
If you need a solution let me know.
Don't know what happened to my post from the other day, it just copied yours.

#16 Specksus

Specksus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

In mission 5 you have to pass the CO2 back and forth over the entire device until the sudoku board pops up. It takes a little while, but don't worry you won't run out of time. The next problem is that mission 6 won't load and that I can't do anything about.

#17 sweetpie

sweetpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

i need help with missions 4 please

#18 Cartigan

Cartigan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

Mission 6 won't work for me at all. It runs the into video but no sound and then refuses to load the game.

#19 balbew

balbew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

Mission 6 won't work for me at all. It runs the into video but no sound and then refuses to load the game.

same here

#20 kas0525

kas0525

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:19 PM

I'm having trouble with the vents... I made it through by turning all the blue lights on in the vents then I got a message from Jesse saying to get out so I start backing the character up and nothing... I run out of time and I have to do it all over again. Did I do something wrong???

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved