Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

BN Schedule Issues (Updates on current season, online viewing, etc.)

Schedule on USA Online Viewing DVD Releases International Schedules Cloo Local Syndication Downloads

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#41 ColleenM

ColleenM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

Burn Notice marathon today on the Sleuth channel if anyone gets it. Runs from 6 AM Sunday to 5 AM Monday. Mostly Season 3 and 4.

#42 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

One of our two USA showings this month is tonight: Out of the Fire on at 11 pm ET, edited by new forum member BurnEditor!

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#43 DELRAYSANDPIPEER

DELRAYSANDPIPEER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

One of our two USA showings this month is tonight: Out of the Fire on at 11 pm ET, edited by new forum member BurnEditor!

This thread is a Great idea Karen! I have only lurked a little for a while but just found my password for here! I am getting excited for filming soon :) Thanks to YOU, MiamiJim and DanJ for all your hard work for the rest of us :)

#44 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

Head up for our last March airing: Last Stand is on tonight at 11 pm on USA, right after the Fairly Legal season finale. And if you didn't see it in the prequel thread, there should be a promo for the Sam Axe movie during the FL finale.

#45 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

Double posting with the updated BN airings on USA for April and May.

April has not changed much. Everything revolves around the Sam Axe movie premiere on April 17 at 9 p.m. The only airings of the show are within the day of that premiere, mostly in a Sam Axe Appreciation Day marathon on Sunday starting at 9 a.m. and going until the movie premiere at 9 p.m. There are also a few episodes shown after it in the overnight hours.

The movie's schedule has not changed much:

Sunday, April 17, 9 p.m. and 11 p.m.
Monday night-Tuesday morning, April 18-19, midnight
Friday, April 22, 11 p.m.
Saturday, April 23, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27, 10 a.m.
Thursday, April 28, 2 a.m.

In May, we get BN episodes the first four Sunday nights (1, 8, 15, 22) at 11 p.m., after the first-run episodes of In Plain Sight.

#46 Chessie

Chessie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

I was searching thru next week's TV programming and found a BN marathon on the Sleuth Channel next Sunday, April 10th starting at 5am Central, season 4 episodes. That will help fill the gap until the marathon and Sam Axe movie on the 17th!

#47 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:32 PM

A new thread has been posted and the press thread has been updated, but I will add here that the Futon Critic is reporting that season 5 will premiere Thursday, June 23, at 9 pm ET. Not yet confirmed by USA. When it is confirmed, I will update the first post in the thread.

#48 DELRAYSANDPIPEER

DELRAYSANDPIPEER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

A new thread has been posted and the press thread has been updated, but I will add here that the Futon Critic is reporting that season 5 will premiere Thursday, June 23, at 9 pm ET. Not yet confirmed by USA. When it is confirmed, I will update the first post in the thread.

#49 DELRAYSANDPIPEER

DELRAYSANDPIPEER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Oh MAN!! I was so excited! Keep us posted...Thanks!

#50 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

Posting for anyone living under a rock, who only has access to the pinned threads:

Marathon tomorrow! Sunday, April 17, Sam Axe Appreciation Day on USA.

Marathon starting at 9 am ET and running until 9 pm, when Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axes premieres!

Immediate rerun of the movie at 11 pm.

Edited by Karendipitee, 17 April 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#51 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

Cross posting from the prequel thread:

Just a heads-up on the movie's online availability: It expired on Hulu last night. That is the fastest I have seen something expire on Hulu (less than 2 days). Hulu posted a note about a rights issue this morning. It was still on the USA site for most of this morning, but seems to be gone now. You can still buy it on iTunes and elsewhere or catch these repeat airings.

Upcoming repeat airings:

Friday April 22, 11 pm
Saturday April 23, 2 pm
Wednesday April 27, 10 am
Thursday April 28, 2 am

Edited by Karendipitee, 20 April 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#52 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

Update for USA BN airings for May and June:

May: Sunday nights at 11 for the first four Sundays: May 1, 8, 15, 22

June

June 19 (Sunday): mini-marathon, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.

June 23 (Thursday): Season 5 premiere!

Season 4 marathon begins at 6 a.m. and continues all the way through to the season 5 premiere at 9 p.m.!

#53 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

For anyone who gets Sleuth, looks like they are having a BN marathon Sunday, May 22, 6 am to 6 am.

And USA has Devil You Know Sunday night at 11. Our last USA airing until June 19.

#54 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

BN episodes on USA for June and July. High points:

Sunday June 19: Mini marathon, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (eps 314-403)

Thursday June 23: Premiere day marathon, 6 a.m. all day up to the season 5 premiere at 9 p.m. The marathon begins with episode 404 (Breach of Faith) and continues in sequence throughout the day.

For the summer episodes, Burn Notice airs at 9 p.m. ET Thursdays with a repeat 3 hours later at midnight (repeat slightly delayed the first week because Suits has a longer pilot).

Premiere repeats Saturday June 25 at 11 a.m., Wednesday June 29 at 11 p.m., and Thursday June 30 at 10:30 a.m.

The regular repeat airings seem to be similar: Saturday morning, Wednesday night, and also the following Thursday morning.

Also of note for July: No break for July 4 (USA usually skips new episodes around holidays). Season 5 episodes listed for every Thursday night from June 23 to July 28.

No word yet on the non-USA/online/purchase availability of season 5.

#55 ColleenM

ColleenM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

I posted this elsewhere because somehow I overlooked this thread. But I'll put it here anyway. There is a 24-hour marathon on Sleuth TV this Saturday June 11 from 6am - 6am Sunday morning. Bits and Pieces of season 1,2 & 3.

#56 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

Season 5 is available for purchase (will be downloaded when available) on iTunes, which also has a free sneak peek of episode 501.

Amazon on Demand lists episodes 501 and 502, but there doesn't seem to be a way to pre-order them yet (I tend to stick with iTunes for video purchase, so am not familiar with Amazon's ways there).

Still no word on the free online viewing availability. Judging by White Collar's availability, I suspect it will not be good news.

#57 auroracat

auroracat

I like mine a little toasty!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Just as an FYI - I have purchased season 4 digital through Amazon (before the DVDs were issued) and it is very user friendly. You can view right at your Amazon account or download their free player so that you don't have to be connected to the internet. You can also download to several devices at no extra charge.

#58 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Mini-marathon reminder: Sunday, June 19, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, starting with Partners in Crime (314) through Made Man (403). Sequence to continue with the all day marathon next Thursday leading up to premiere! :)

#59 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

It is the morning after the premiere and the episode is available for free viewing on the USA site and Hulu. Not sure how long they will be up there or if next-day availability will continue throughout the season.

#60 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

Here are the USA airings of Burn Notice for July and August.

Generally, the schedule is:

Thursdays, 11 a.m., 9 p.m. (new show), midnight
Saturday: 11 a.m.
Wednesday: 11 p.m.

Slight variations on the repeat times here and there.

The first two episodes of season 5 are available for free viewing on Hulu and the USA site.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved