• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deweystapp

deweystapp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:19 AM

Ok, I've really been wondering every time I watch Psych, is the police station in Psych a converted On The Border restaurant?

#2 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

[quote name='deweystapp' date='29 October 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1288329545' post='1393669']
Ok, I've really been wondering every time I watch Psych, is the police station in Psych a converted On The Border restaurant?
[/quote]

Hey Dewie, welcome to the boards!
Just to let you know, we have a dedicated "Any Questions" thread for stuff like that to keep the first page a bit less cluttered :).

So, do you mean the interior or the exterior of the SB police station? The interior is a set on a sound stage and I think the exterior is a building close to the studio lot where they film in Vancouver.

Edited by Aneema, 29 October 2010 - 07:20 AM.

Posted Image

#3 deweystapp

deweystapp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hey Dewie, welcome to the boards!
Just to let you know, we have a dedicated "Any Questions" thread for stuff like that to keep the first page a bit less cluttered :).

So, do you mean the interior or the exterior of the SB police station? The interior is a set on a sound stage and I think the exterior is a building close to the studio lot where they film in Vancouver.

thx... didn't see a forum for that, didn't realize it would be just a thread... thats funny. a sound stage huh. wow. nice sound stage. looks exactly like the on the border restaurants we have here in oklahoma city. thx for the info!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved