• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChrisNH

ChrisNH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

I'm late to the party, having 'abandoned' The Dead Zone for a few years until I finally caught back up with it via Netflix!

A couple observations: I just finished the first four episodes of Season 6 (Heritage, Ego, Re-entry, Big Top) and I am sensing that the Montreal location was (is) a whole lot less colorful than Vancouver. The landscapes and outdoor settings seem 'color-less' and barren so far. Maybe things will 'perk up' in later episodes.

Product-placement alert: The floating bottle of Tylenol in the Shuttle during 'Re-entry' was pretty obvious, and it reminded me of several earlier episodes where Tylenol was prominently displayed. Also, the Macbook G4 was frequently shown during Season 5 and at the start of Season 6...Apple logo for all to see...until the 'new' Sheriff put an end to it! Any other examples of obvious 'product placement' that you folks observed?

Edited by ChrisNH, 15 October 2010 - 08:36 AM.

#2 Ammie1

Ammie1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:51 AM

Spent the last few months watching the entire show. Just finished tonight. I did not pay attention to the product placements.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved