48 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Good news Royal Pains fans! The show has been renewed for a third season!!!

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

To quote Monty Python:

"And there was much rejoicing! Hoorah!"

#3 misslynn39

misslynn39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

Awesome. I love this show.

#4 latinaflwr80

latinaflwr80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

This is so awesome I love this show so much.

#5 red5243

red5243

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

This week, RP "jumped the shark" with the brother's constant immature bahaviour offering a worn "break the stuffed animal" and a bit right out of an Abbott & Costello movie with a "hidden room" that he becomes lokked in. That's when i turned it off, modified my DVR and lost interest.

Sorry, this is no longer a witty, dialogue-forward show that I looked forward to. It became juvenile to the max and not even creatively so -

Bye.

#6 fulyric

fulyric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

This week, RP "jumped the shark" with the brother's constant immature bahaviour offering a worn "break the stuffed animal" and a bit right out of an Abbott & Costello movie with a "hidden room" that he becomes lokked in. That's when i turned it off, modified my DVR and lost interest.

Sorry, this is no longer a witty, dialogue-forward show that I looked forward to. It became juvenile to the max and not even creatively so -

Bye.

Bye! The maturity you've shown by joining up ONLY to post a b**** and ditch (in dire need of a proofread) based on one episode will be greatly missed, as will your single viewership mean so much to the ratings. Thanks for the major effort you've made to complain. Posted Image

Edited by fulyric, 05 February 2011 - 11:23 PM.

#7 goldengater

goldengater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

Thanks. I'm very happy to know that it has another season to watch. Hope it could go all the way.

#8 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:12 AM

Bye.

Soooooooooo. . .we have yet ANOTHER newbie who signed up for the sole purpose of posting a nasty one off message?! Do you feel better now?!

Youre offended because. . .according to you. . .the writers borrowed an Abbott & Costello bit?! I must admit. . .Im not familiar with that particular movie. . .but I do know this?! People have been enjoying Abbott & Costello since the 1940s. . .and will continue to do so for years and years to come?! The writers could have done worse?!

And I agree with fulyric. . .you seriously need a proofreader?!
:unsure:

Edited by ddanne, 07 February 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#9 refuah36

refuah36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:41 PM

This is so awesome I love this show so much.

I'm thrilled too - I love this show also. But its only been back for about a month now and its ending this week for the season until the summer. It's going to be hard to wait all those months until the summer to see new shows!!!

#10 tinah1026

tinah1026

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

Thank goodness the show has been renewed. I am so obsessed with Royal Pains! ;) I am a little disgusted that the season finale is already here. The show just came back January! At least we won't have to wait until January again for the new season. The finale better be good enough to hold me over until the summer.

#11 cmw

cmw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:29 AM

When does the next season start? How do we get longer seasons?

#12 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:43 AM

Cable seems to work in 12 eps batches largely.

1st season wa that. This one 18 sit in two parts

While it looks like summer I highly doubt they are shooting in high season. That is another limitation late spring and early fall shooting schedule the last 6 this season probably shot in the fall the others last spring

#13 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:55 AM

And as this season was 18 several were peobably shot Last fall when it seemed to be successful out of the box last summer (the 10 shot that spring) plus the couple supposedly Cuba probably Jamaica or somewhere

#14 GAndrew

GAndrew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

That is such fantastic news!

I truly enjoy this show.

I must admit it was nice being able to watch RP while snow was falling. It helped me to think of warm weather and for that I thank you

Is there a tentative date yet as to when it will air? June? July?

Edited by GAndrew, 26 February 2011 - 02:15 AM.

#15 fulyric

fulyric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

That is such fantastic news!

I truly enjoy this show.

I must admit it was nice being able to watch RP while snow was falling. It helped me to think of warm weather and for that I thank you

Is there a tentative date yet as to when it will air? June? July?

Completely off topic and I apologize, but I have to say how much I love your avatar pic. I adore golden retrievers - yours looks like mine did when she was young. :D

Sorry, back to the topic. Can't help myself (a 'SQUIRREL!!' moment whenever I see a sweet dog)

#16 THCCatbert

THCCatbert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

When will the new season begin?

#17 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

When will the new season begin?

Next summer like June when they have some of the spring shows in the can. Now way the can afford to shoot in high season where houses they use occupied or renting for like $5k/week+

Not to mention So H would not but up with the hi season disturbance. So they are limited to sping and fall shoots
They are limited to spring and fall shoots

#18 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:10 AM

Sorry that should have been better proofed unfortunately no post editing here.

And as I said the shows just aired where shot this fall and the ones that ended in Sept where last springs

#19 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:14 AM

So they are limited to 6 or so week shooting cycles

#20 exhamp

exhamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:30 AM

Twice a year

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved